NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

still waiting? WTF mate?
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I'm thinking either the alpha wolf is really really indecisive or one of the quiet ones- or he would want us to think that making him a genius.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

JoseCuervo wrote:I'm thinking either the alpha wolf is really really indecisive or one of the quiet ones- or he would want us to think that making him a genius.
either that or a super slick move of commenting on the wait that he is intentionally creating. I mean if he obviously can't be you because you are here and if you were the alpha wolf, you'd have PM Juice. So you obviously can't be the alphawolf, or it at least looks that way.

This really fosters paranoia don't it?

g
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

guiner wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:I'm thinking either the alpha wolf is really really indecisive or one of the quiet ones- or he would want us to think that making him a genius.
either that or a super slick move of commenting on the wait that he is intentionally creating. I mean if he obviously can't be you because you are here and if you were the alpha wolf, you'd have PM Juice. So you obviously can't be the alphawolf, or it at least looks that way.

This really fosters paranoia don't it?

g
Yea, that's why I said he might be a genius. If he is making this wait just to ef with us, that's lame.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

writeup coming
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Juice wrote:writeup coming

oooh, drumroll plz...

Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

the wolves took a while tonight, but they made it worth their while...
they were licking their chops imagining a possible holy target.
JoseCuervo the angel has become NOMNOMNOM wolf food!

It's DAY 3!

THE VILLAGE OF AWWSNAP

Kicksave
newarenanow
jwienand
LeopardLetang
IrishEyes
Kovy27
Loaf31
Nuge
Senka
Dean Wormer
beerman
bhaw
PensFanInDC
Zarovich
Azkar
guiner

There are 16 villagers left:
2 WEREWOLVES
13 REGULAR VILLAGERS
1 SEER

The Departed
Idoit40fans (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 1)
canaan (hung by the village on DAY 1)
sdm5055 (auto-killed by Juice on NIGHT 2)
mumbobob (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 2)
jaysmiter (hung by the village on DAY 2)
JoseCuervo (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 3)

9 VOTES NEEDED TO LYNCH!
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Juice wrote:the wolves took a while tonight, but they made it worth their while...
they were licking their chops imagining a possible holy target.
JoseCuervo the angel has become NOMNOMNOM wolf food!

It's DAY 3!

THE VILLAGE OF AWWSNAP

Kicksave
newarenanow
jwienand
LeopardLetang
IrishEyes
Kovy27
Loaf31
Nuge
Senka
Dean Wormer
beerman
bhaw
PensFanInDC
Zarovich
Azkar
guiner

There are 16 villagers left:
2 WEREWOLVES
13 REGULAR VILLAGERS
1 SEER

The Departed
Idoit40fans (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 1)
canaan (hung by the village on DAY 1)
sdm5055 (auto-killed by Juice on NIGHT 2)
mumbobob (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 2)
jaysmiter (hung by the village on DAY 2)
JoseCuervo (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 3)

9 VOTES NEEDED TO LYNCH!
ouch
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

efffffffffffffffffffffffff that.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

oh come on... that sucks
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

ouch...

lynch Dean Wormer

just because I cant recall him making any posts on this thread at all... that and I'm going to bed
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

leopardletang... please say you found something good!
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

holy crap!

unbelievable. first, i find out that jaysmiter is a common villager and i try to sway lynchers away from him but it doesn't work and he's lynched. second, the guy i tried to have you all lynch is the freaking angel!

other than one lucky guess, i'm the worst seer possible. sorry village. good luck.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

bhaw wrote:leopardletang... please say you found something good!
hope so, this will likely have been his last "vision"
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

LeopardLetang wrote:holy crap!

unbelievable. first, i find out that jaysmiter is a common villager and i try to sway lynchers away from him but it doesn't work and he's lynched. second, the guy i tried to have you all lynch is the freaking angel!

other than one lucky guess, i'm the worst seer possible. sorry village. good luck.
letang ftl!
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

bhaw wrote:

letang ftl!
:lol:
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

You should at least have gotten one more identity last night right. Who do you want to save (and probably subsequently make into wolf food for the next night?)
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

what an uncanny guess by the wolves though. did they think i knew who the angel was and chose him to deflect their attention? how could they decide to go with josecuervo? weird. all i can think is that he was threatening a wolfy someone. i would lynch someone that's been talking, not dean wormer, but i wouldn't blame you if you don't follow my lead.

this sucks. i'm going to go look back at some of the last 4 or so pages.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

guiner wrote:

You should at least have gotten one more identity last night right. Who do you want to save (and probably subsequently make into wolf food for the next night?)
well, i could ruin the person's fun by naming them. the benefit would be that this person would never get lynched, thus giving the village a chance at a werewolf that time. should i name this person who will then be eaten?
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

LeopardLetang wrote:
guiner wrote:

well, i could ruin the person's fun by naming them. the benefit would be that this person would never get lynched, thus giving the village a chance at a werewolf that time. should i name this person who will then be eaten?
Well, mathematically its 1/15 that we'd blow it and kill someone we could have avoided. Real probably slightly better since we would be more disposed to going after someone you also suspected. I'd guess revealing them would doom them, ahem, after you.

that would give us 2 slightly improved guesses which is 1 out of 7 (that we'd waste) so more or less 14% chance vs random we'd more likely get a wolf in the next 2 rounds.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

oh, and if it were to include me, and I'd be "outed" well, its fine. I'd die for it, but thats me...
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

guiner wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
guiner wrote:

Well, mathematically its 1/15 that we'd blow it and kill someone we could have avoided. Real probably slightly better since we would be more disposed to going after someone you also suspected. I'd guess revealing them would doom them, ahem, after you.

that would give us 2 slightly improved guesses which is 1 out of 7 (that we'd waste) so more or less 14% chance vs random we'd more likely get a wolf in the next 2 rounds.
come again?
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

woops, big error in that probability there. let me rethink
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

By outting the village you know. We improve our chances the next two rounds (which is an assumption that will likely occur) from 15% of getting a wolf to 16.5% chance. Not much, but something.