OFFICIAL WEREWOLF II GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Idoit40fans wrote:
bhaw wrote:lol.... everytime I click on NHR, the list of users browsing NHR is always some combo of the people in this game.
Haha, I noticed the same thing. Also, you ever notice how many people are normally in NPR at any given point during the day? Its strange when I come in here and see two people already here, actually most of the time no one is here. Now you see 5+ regularly.
NHR is better than Pens Board =P
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

jaysmiter wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
bhaw wrote:lol.... everytime I click on NHR, the list of users browsing NHR is always some combo of the people in this game.
Haha, I noticed the same thing. Also, you ever notice how many people are normally in NPR at any given point during the day? Its strange when I come in here and see two people already here, actually most of the time no one is here. Now you see 5+ regularly.
I'm tired of reading about people complaining about the coach, or complaining about Hossa, or figuring out how they can come up with some crazy line combo that will be the ultimate set up for the team. Minard as the 1st line center, wha???? :lol: The season should start sooner!

That being said, who get eaten? Give it up Juice!
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

bhaw wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
I'm tired of reading about people complaining about the coach, or complaining about Hossa, or figuring out how they can come up with some crazy line combo that will be the ultimate set up for the team. Minard as the 1st line center, wha???? :lol: The season should start sooner!

When I see those topics i've been throwing out Filewich as the first line winger. The reactions are classic.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

bhaw wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:

....Minard should be the first line center.

:pop:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

ok. i have a problem here. I just saw Wanted at the movies and i expected to come home and see some action. Im happy i didnt miss anything, but sad nothing happened! Juice better be making a good sunday night out of this 8-) :lol:
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

i still haven't gotten a message from the angel
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ANGEL PM ME WHO YOU WANT TO PROTECT
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

haha the angel is being a super loser for that.

PS: i liked the devil faces.

PSS: just protect me.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

cue Thrice's cover of "Send me an Angel"
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

operating under the assumption that the angel is going to protect himself the first night (which they always do)... i'm going to do the writeup so we can get this moving k?
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Juice wrote:operating under the assumption that the angel is going to protect himself the first night (which they always do)... i'm going to do the writeup so we can get this moving k?
good deal.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

It's DAY 1

The silver bullet was on it's way via ups scheduled to arrive tomorrow, for Idoit40fans the vigilante to use... too bad he was NOM NOM NOM WOLF FOOD...

Damn these wolves are off to a good start

THE VILLAGE OF AWWSNAP

Kicksave
newarenanow
mumbobob
jwienand
canaan
LeopardLetang
IrishEyes
Kovy27
Loaf31
Nuge
JoseCuervo
Senka
Dean Wormer
beerman
bhaw
jaysmiter
PensFanInDC
Zarovich
Azkar
guiner
sdm5055

There are 21 villagers left:
3 WEREWOLVES
16 REGULAR VILLAGERS
1 ANGEL
1 SEER

The Departed
Idoit40fans (eaten by the wolves on night 1)

11 VOTES NEEDED TO LYNCH!!!
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

:shock:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Well...that's a kick in the balls.

I'm going with my original vote still.

Lynch Azkar
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

jaysmiter wrote:Well...that's a kick in the balls.

I'm going with my original vote still.

Lynch Azkar
? hmm... well I'll sleep on that one and figure it out in the morning. I'm a couple hours behind you all so hopefully not too much happens before I am awake!
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lynch nobody (i read the rules of mafia and such online and they say it can be an option) ... I'm not sure if JUICE is cool with that but i dont feel like making enemies. not to mention -- i'm not going to be around to defend myself tomorrow either....

I hope we can get one today though village. If theres no one gone by 1pm, ill so be here to swing vote whatever tho haha
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

WOW!!!!!!! Once again we're SCREWED!!!!! These wolves are on top of things.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

either don't say anything
or lynch somebody
this isn't switzwolf
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Juice wrote:either don't say anything
or lynch somebody
this isn't switzwolf
party pooper. lol

ok fine. lynch Canaan ... just because Juice wont let me avoid this vote. haha I was going say IrishEyes, but well... thats the same *random* speculation... so whats the difference!
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

DON'T EDIT POSTS :evil:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

ouch, senka! thanks!
Loaf31 wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Azkar wrote:I'm just going to wait until someone else does something, then follow their lead
spoken like a true werewolf.
Actually I was thinking the same thing
im gonna go with what little information we have so far. either azkar doesn't know what's going on, or is being passive on purpose.

im gonna go with Jaysmiter's idea.

lynch azkar
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

canaan wrote:ouch, senka! thanks!
Loaf31 wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Azkar wrote:I'm just going to wait until someone else does something, then follow their lead
spoken like a true werewolf.
Actually I was thinking the same thing
im gonna go with what little information we have so far. either azkar doesn't know what's going on, or is being passive on purpose.

im gonna go with Jaysmiter's idea.

lynch azkar
Now, I'm torn...after Senka's last few posts, I am tempted to swing my vote to him...
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

ok. everyone listen carefully.

i am the seer.

canaan is a werewolf.

if you have any questions, i will be here after 10am tomorrow. do not lynch anyone but canaan before then.

it may or may not be the best strategy to come out right at the beginning. i've debated this. however, our vig is gone, idoit40fans, eaten by the werewolves. the only pattern we see there so far is that he was a wolf last game, as i was. i got very lucky and found a wolf with my first guess. i can't take the risk that i don't get his identity out there before they eat me or if I even get lynched.

now, if i die, you will see i was the seer and know at least one werewolf.

again, it may be bad strategy to come out now and i apologize if that is true. also, i understand completely if this seems fishy. it's my job here to convince you to take a chance. if you vote to lynch me first, at worst we catch one werewolf, but we'll be down our vig and seer. if, instead, you vote canaan first, we'll have one wolf down, but my identity will be known to the wolves. i think that's ok. it will be up to the angel to stay hidden and protect me. it will be a hard choice for the wolves to either try to eat me and hope i'm unprotected or to try to figure out who the angel is. if the angel protects me, and the wolves go after me, this will give us nights where there is no activity and none of us are eaten. if they forget about me and other villagers, it'll be a race between me finding them and them finding the angel. with our vig gone, and my uncertain status, i'm willing to take this race.

now, of course, what if you choose canaan and he's a villager and i'm a wolf? then i'm lynched next. i don't see how that would help the wolves' case, or why they would take such a drastic measure after getting the vig already.

again, if you have any questions, please wait until i'm around tomorrow. if you've been convinced to lynch canaan, go ahead. i've been trying to think of ways the wolves could counter me. one of them could claim to be the seer and convince you to kill me first. or i keep trying to figure out if it would be a workable strategy for someone to think both canaan and i are wolves. i believe i can argue rationally against any of those options but i fear i've gotten this post far too convoluted already. so. l'll see you in the morning/noon.

oh yeah, lynch canaan

***if this post is in poor taste or somehow against the rules or breaks the fun of the game, i apologize. at least it's right at the beginning. i believe i'm following the example set in the first game. it's almost 4 in the morning and i don't feel i can afford to hear from juice.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

lynch canaan
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

lynch canaan
Zarovich
AHL'er