OFFICIAL WEREWOLF I GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Dean Wormer wrote: No hard feelings. I know I have to pay my dues on this board and if getting thrown to the wolves, both literally and figuratively, is what it takes then so be it. Just watch out next game.
thats not cooool. lol Im a 19 year old youth. haha Im the youth and fun of the village! haha i get the feeling next game will be short -- but so be it
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Juice, can you post some PMs with the discussions of the seer, vigilante, and wolves.

I'd like to see how the conversation went.

As long as the other players don't mind.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Juice wrote:a few people have said to wait but i think i may start it as soon as we fill up
i can live with it, looks like i'll just have to take my laptop and if the gf dont like it ill feed her to the wolves :lol:
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

newarenanow wrote:Juice, can you post some PMs with the discussions of the seer, vigilante, and wolves.

dude i honestly just deleted all of my pms
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

retyped:

like i said, if your looking to hop in #3, i'd love to run WWIII... Itd give me something to do. haha and id try to have some fun with it...

So keep that in mind. lol put me 1st on the wait list.

new question:

oh... and is this gonna stay though the summer? or is this going to happen during hockey season too... cause my 100% pens devotion, will turn into like 70% haha
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

jwienand wrote:Loaf doesn't even know he's dead yet!!! He's gonna be pissed at me :lol:
I told you it was Senka.... I knew it jwienand got me to sway my vote
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Juice wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Juice, can you post some PMs with the discussions of the seer, vigilante, and wolves.

:(
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Juice wrote:

mine were boring. they said

"NAN!"

"MoBo"

"Irisheyes"

haha... id say that wouldnt make much reading material.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Senka wrote:oh... and is this gonna stay though the summer? or is this going to happen during hockey season too... cause my 100% pens devotion, will turn into like 70% haha
i'm just going to let it run it's course... however many we play is cool we'll see
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Loaf31 wrote:
jwienand wrote:Loaf doesn't even know he's dead yet!!! He's gonna be pissed at me :lol:
I told you it was Senka.... I knew it jwienand got me to sway my vote
haha then he lynched you! hows that for a complete 360..`
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Juice wrote:
Senka wrote:oh... and is this gonna stay though the summer? or is this going to happen during hockey season too... cause my 100% pens devotion, will turn into like 70% haha
i'm just going to let it run it's course... however many we play is cool we'll see
i hope it at least stays through the summer, i dont think i could ever get tired of this game, and to think i was contemplating whether or not to get in the first one
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

beerman wrote:
Juice wrote:
i hope it at least stays through the summer, i dont think i could ever get tired of this game, and to think i was contemplating whether or not to get in the first one

wrong. the game can grow old. i say we leave it as an offseason thing.... like the winter classic is great because it happens rarely. lol but thats my opinion.
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

I'm psyched for round 2. Especially since it looks like most of the same players will be in. After that first round, I think we'll see a lot more sneakiness this time around and a better game over all. Thanks for keeping me from falling asleep in my cube the last couple days.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Senka wrote:
beerman wrote:
Juice wrote:

wrong. the game can grow old. i say we leave it as an offseason thing.... like the winter classic is great because it happens rarely. lol but thats my opinion.
i see your point, offseason game might be the best way to go... maybe throw one in around the all star break or something but its probably best not to run em all year
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

beerman wrote:
Senka wrote:
beerman wrote:
Juice wrote:

i see your point, offseason game might be the best way to go... maybe throw one in around the all star break or something but its probably best not to run em all year
Yeah. I think it would be fun to do this 2 or 3 more times during the summer, and then take a break. But maybe have it once a month, or once every other month during the season.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

It was a little difficult for me in the beginning, since I had never played before, but then it just got so addicting... and I really started getting the hang of it right when I was a goner. Next time around is gonna rock.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

newarenanow wrote:
beerman wrote:
Senka wrote:
beerman wrote:
Juice wrote: i'm just going to let it run it's course... however many we play is cool we'll see

Yeah. I think it would be fun to do this 2 or 3 more times during the summer, and then take a break. But maybe have it once a month, or once every other month during the season.
this.
i'll mod as long as everyone wants to keep it that way
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

IrishEyes wrote:It was a little difficult for me in the beginning, since I had never played before, but then it just got so addicting... and I really started getting the hang of it right when I was a goner. Next time around is gonna rock.
unless you go first :lol:
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

We're all gonna love this game... Till we get fired :lol: :lol: :lol:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

jwienand wrote:We're all gonna love this game... Till we get fired :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll just love it from home. :D
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

beerman wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:It was a little difficult for me in the beginning, since I had never played before, but then it just got so addicting... and I really started getting the hang of it right when I was a goner. Next time around is gonna rock.
unless you go first :lol:
:evil:
:wink:
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Yeah sorry about that. I believe that for some reason you were a unanimous decision.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Idoit40fans wrote:
Yeah sorry about that. I believe that for some reason you were a unanimous decision.
leopard wanted his safety so i went with it. haha
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

:lol:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

mumbobob wrote:Well, Letang seems suspicious to everyone but Letang so far, so I'm gonna step in and start this thing off ...

lynch LeopardLetang
mumbobob wrote:You know what, I've done some recalculating and had a change of heart ...

lynch loaf31
i was going crazy trying to decide how to defend myself. right before i said something i probably would have regretted, you changed your mind!