AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

hah. i forgot loaf had a vote
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

LeopardLetang wrote:to eat, or to lynch?

you mean because you can see his name on the top?
to eat
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

So we need 5 to lynch, and right now there's only four of us voting, So until we get some more people looking at things as they stand right now, we're at a bit of an impasse anyway.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

mumbobob wrote:So we need 5 to lynch, and right now there's only four of us voting, So until we get some more people looking at things as they stand right now, we're at a bit of an impasse anyway.
Did Mario declare it? :lol: :lol: :lol:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

hmm @ loaf31

i don't know. in case i'm away, i'll change mine to lynch Ossa

maybe that will draw you out

and i want to have read everything before voting
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

new tally:

loaf 1
Senka 2
Ossa 1
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

well, it's almost noon. beerman should be getting up soon
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

LeopardLetang wrote:well, it's almost noon. beerman should be getting up soon
why was he out last night hunting? he is very suspicious in my book
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Let's get this show on the road people. I'm willing to vote Ossa since it seems like their not playing and we can get on with the game.

Lynch Ossa

I said this on page 1 anyway cause Hossa is a trader!!!
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Loaf 1
Senka 1
Ossa 2
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

we only have 4 peopl voting right now, so we do not have the # of voted to lynch anyone
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Loaf31 wrote:we only have 4 peopl voting right now, so we do not have the # of voted to lynch anyone
Change your vote and we're that much closer :wink:
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

jwienand wrote:
Loaf31 wrote:we only have 4 peopl voting right now, so we do not have the # of voted to lynch anyone
you're awfully motivated..... I wonder if you are trying to divert the attention away from you???
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Loaf31 wrote:
jwienand wrote:
you're awfully motivated..... I wonder if you are trying to divert the attention away from you???
I'm just an impatient person. And I'm bored out of my mind at work. This game has kept me sane at my desk the last few days. :lol:
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

jwienand wrote:
Loaf31 wrote:
jwienand wrote:
I'm just an impatient person. And I'm bored out of my mind at work. This game has kept me sane at my desk the last few days. :lol:
I hear you... I am keeping my vote on Senka..... I think that there is something up with him.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Loaf31 wrote:
jwienand wrote:
Loaf31 wrote:
jwienand wrote:
I hear you... I am keeping my vote on Senka..... I think that there is something up with him.
I really do too, I've thought that for a while. But my first nom of the game was Ossa, so maybe I should have acted on it then.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

this slowdown at the end of the game really sucks
i may be god and everything but i too am getting anxious to see how it plays out
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

if nothing else it shows how important participation is...
i think i'm going to auto-kill people who don't post in the game at least semi-regularly next time
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Juice wrote:if nothing else it shows how important participation is...
i think i'm going to auto-kill people who don't post in the game at least semi-regularly next time
Hopefully people that missed out will join and the people that don't really want to follow and post won't join.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

dude the second game is going to fill up so fast
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Juice wrote:if nothing else it shows how important participation is...
I know that I'm dead, but I agree with this 100%. I know some people might hang low at first and below the radar, but when it gets to a point in the game where you can't move on w/o your vote, you have to participate.

I'm anxious to see how this plays out, and I also would love to start the next game.

I know not everyone are losers like us, and check this every minute, but this game has been going on a couple of days. If you know you aren't coming ot this board for a few days, don't join.

Back to the afterlife....
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

yes. you should have to be able to check at least once a day. waiting here sucks. and this might happen on the next day, too.
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

I'm still with you guys. Sorry, but I got pulled away from my desk for a couple hours there to work an issue. I will consider changing my vote to Ossa, but we need to see a little more participation before it will make a difference anyway.

And Juice, put me up on auto-renew for round 2. This game is a much needed part of my new work week sanity maintenance program.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

mumbobob wrote:I'm still with you guys. Sorry, but I got pulled away from my desk for a couple hours there to work an issue. I will consider changing my vote to Ossa, but we need to see a little more participation before it will make a difference anyway.

And Juice, put me up on auto-renew for round 2. This game is a much needed part of my new work week sanity maintenance program.
I was gonna ask for the auto-up 2. If you're willing Juice to take preorders I'm in.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

well i guess while we're waiting for this one to play out i'll start another sign up thread...
lol at pulling teeth to get 19 people last time and already before i even post the signup thread having like 4 "preorders"