NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Juice wrote:thanks :D
i just want to see if I was right all along :D
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Well that was fun, yeah NAN, I was worried you were going to protect yourself. Working under the assumption that Canaan was the Seer, we basically knew you were the Angel. So it was basically a coin toss between you two. We opted for the more aggressive bet, knowing that if we got you there was nothing he could do to save himself. So now its pretty even. If they lynch the wrong person, its over.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Also, its nice being the only one here that knows whats going on over there.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Idoit40fans wrote:Also, its nice being the only one here that knows whats going on over there.
the afterlife is much better when you are at peace with the beforelife :lol:
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Juice wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:Also, its nice being the only one here that knows whats going on over there.
the afterlife is much better when you are at peace with the beforelife :lol:
Luckily I don't have to deal with survivor's guilt like the other wolves. Do werewolves experience guilt?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:Well that was fun, yeah NAN, I was worried you were going to protect yourself. Working under the assumption that Canaan was the Seer, we basically knew you were the Angel. So it was basically a coin toss between you two. We opted for the more aggressive bet, knowing that if we got you there was nothing he could do to save himself. So now its pretty even. If they lynch the wrong person, its over.
Yeah, I was out last night, and didn't get home until late. I was going to make my decision this morning, but I didn't want to hold up the game.

I was 99% certain I was going to protect myself, because I knew you guys figured out I had a role, and to get me out would leave canaan defenseless. It woudl have been a huge win because I'd still be around, and canaan would have got his message out, and we both would have another night to live, and you guys would have to decide again to go after me or canaan.

But for some dumb reason, I picked to protect him, because I figured he inquire about a werewolf last night, and it would be good to get the info out.

Question, and you can tell me afterwards, if I protected myself, would you have gone after canaan the next night, or go after me again?
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I can answer now because I have no idea. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to make that decision.

Not that I was alone in the decisions, but still.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Does anyone keep trying to figure out if a person is a werewolf when you are reading other posts in other threads?

I just read a post by Loaf and thought, "is he a werewolf"?
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I know i've referenced to it in other threads, but for obvious reasons I wasn't really trying to guess who was a werewolf.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

IrishEyes wrote:Notice how jwienand had two votes... and now zero??? That's pretty sneaky!!!!
Look at you trying to draw attention to me... I thought we were friends!!! :lol:
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

jwienand wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:Notice how jwienand had two votes... and now zero??? That's pretty sneaky!!!!
Look at you trying to draw attention to me... I thought we were friends!!! :lol:
Aren't you still alive. Get out of here.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

jwienand wrote:
Just a casual observation. We're still friends.. even if you were one of the ones who ate me. :D
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Very exciting over there. This could be the last round if the villagers guess wrong.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:Very exciting over there. This could be the last round if the villagers guess wrong.
Yep, they have to get a wolf this time, or it's game over, literally.
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

I'm not surprised at all. Once Canaan got proven right, it was only a matter of time since the wolves knew the villagers wouldn't lynch me. Time to see if my wolf hunches were correct.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I know who I'd be suspicious of right now if I didn't know who the wolves were already.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

mumbobob wrote:I'm not surprised at all. Once Canaan got proven right, it was only a matter of time since the wolves knew the villagers wouldn't lynch me. Time to see if my wolf hunches were correct.
Yeah if they didn't eat you I would have been unhappy, you were the most sure thing out there.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I'm finally allowed to post here :lol:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

so this is what the afterlife looks like
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

beerman wrote:so this is what the afterlife looks like
eerily similar, i know.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

I told you guys that I wasn't a wolf.... bhaw had me pegged as one from the beginning
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Loaf31 wrote:I told you guys that I wasn't a wolf.... bhaw had me pegged as one from the beginning
I did too.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

Loaf31 wrote:I told you guys that I wasn't a wolf.... bhaw had me pegged as one from the beginning
I knew that you were something other than a regular villager, I just couldn't figure it out
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Loaf31 wrote:
I knew that you were something other than a regular villager, I just couldn't figure it out
did you just quote yourself?
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

canaan wrote:
Loaf31 wrote:
did you just quote yourself?
Thats the effect that the afterlife has on me