OFFICIAL WEREWOLF I GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Its a tough decision here with NAN. I feel like he is definitely a role player. And for some reason i'm almost sure its either vigilante or wolf, so its high risk high reward if i'm right. I'll have to think about it a little longer.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, if thats right it might be no risk high reward. The vigilante is 0 for 1 after all.
Last edited by Idoit40fans on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

Loaf, why retract your vote for me? I was finally starting to feel popular. I may have to reconsider my vote on NAN, but I'm staying with it for now. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on it though.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I think Canaan and NAN are both role players. I thought Irisheyes was too though. This is getting crazy. Should we go after quiet people? Juice said the other day that 3 people hadn't read his know your role PM.

Could any of these people be role players or would the game not have been able to start?
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

jwienand wrote:I think Canaan and NAN are both role players. I thought Irisheyes was too though. This is getting crazy. Should we go after quiet people? Juice said the other day that 3 people hadn't read his know your role PM.

Could any of these people be role players or would the game not have been able to start?
Well obviously at least one wolf is around, the vigilante is around, Canaan claims he is the Seer, and tried to contact the Angel, the Angel could be one of the people that aren't around since I don't believe we are told who they protect or if someone is protected.
Last edited by Idoit40fans on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

I think one of the opportune questions is do all of the wolves have to vote, or just the identified "chief wolf"? Also, we know the vigilante is up and running. It's a toughie, I'm convinced at least one of the wolves is actively "working the crowd", so we'll have to see.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mumbobob wrote:I think one of the opportune questions is do all of the wolves have to vote, or just the identified "chief wolf"? Also, we know the vigilante is up and running. It's a toughie, I'm convinced at least one of the wolves is actively "working the crowd", so we'll have to see.
I definitely think one or two wolves are "working the crowd", but I'm getting confused as hell now.

We know the vigalanti (sp?) is around, since he/she blasted Kicksave.

This is getting fun.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

BTW, we have pretty much a 50/50 shot that a role player is going to get knocked out today.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

mumbobob wrote:I think one of the opportune questions is do all of the wolves have to vote, or just the identified "chief wolf"? Also, we know the vigilante is up and running. It's a toughie, I'm convinced at least one of the wolves is actively "working the crowd", so we'll have to see.
Thats a good question. The wording of the rules seems to make it look like the alphawolf could go over the over wolves' heads
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

Idoit40fans wrote:
Thats a good question. The wording of the rules seems to make it look like the alphawolf could go over the over wolves' heads
I'm gonna throw a question up for Juice in the rules thread ...
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

mumbobob wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
Why don't you just ask NAN?

seriously though, if 3 ppl still havent read their "roles" yet, I would have to think that at least one of them would be a wolf
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mumbobob wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
I'd like to know that too, because if only one person is voting, and the other one or two wolves are one of the 3 people that didn't answer their PMs, then we can poach one of the quiet people.

If all wolves have to vote, then that throws a wrench into the whole thing.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Come on Canaan, if you're really the seer we want to hear what you have to say.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I'm going out on a limb here and going with someone who I don't think has even posted in this thread yet

lynch jaysmiter
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

beerman wrote:I'm going out on a limb here and going with someone who I don't think has even posted in this thread yet

lynch jaysmiter
I'm going with either him, or my sdm5055 lynching vote. They both are quiet and haven't posted.

I want a ruling though from Juice on whether all 3 wolves have to vote.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I may have been to hasty

Unlynch NAN

IDK is blue the opposite of yellow.
this needs more discussion/thought.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

Here is the tally so far:

NAN 2
sdm5055 1
jaysmiter 1
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Loaf31 wrote:Here is the tally so far:

NAN 2
sdm5055 1
jaysmiter 1
Put an asteriks next to sdm5055, because I may be switching my vote to jaysmiter. I'm still waiting for a ruling, and need some thinking. I still want to think you are a wolf, but I'm unsure.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

Here is the tally so far:

NAN 2
sdm5055 1 **
jaysmiter 1

Updated: ** some votes may change. I am thinking about changing my vote once Juice rules
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Juice ruled, and said that the Alphawolf could technicaly take over, so it could be a quiet one, but there is noway to know for sure.

I'm going for jaysmitter or sdm5055, whoever the majority wants, since they are quiet. This could at least shed some light, especially if one is a wolf.
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

newarenanow wrote:Juice ruled, and said that the Alphawolf could technicaly take over, so it could be a quiet one, but there is noway to know for sure.

I'm going for jaysmitter or sdm5055, whoever the majority wants, since they are quiet. This could at least shed some light, especially if one is a wolf.
I'd be tempted to pick off a quiet one as well. Anyone have any ideas which one would be more palatable? With some sort of rationale maybe?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

what about ossa? what has he/she said in the game?
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

I am changing my vote from NAN to....

jaysmiter

hes been way too quiet
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

newarenanow wrote:
beerman wrote:I'm going out on a limb here and going with someone who I don't think has even posted in this thread yet

lynch jaysmiter
I'm going with either him, or my sdm5055 lynching vote. They both are quiet and haven't posted.

I want a ruling though from Juice on whether all 3 wolves have to vote.
i posted the answer in the rules and regs thread....
also... i'm auto-killing jaysmiter as he still has not even read my initial "know your role" pm... so the village just got a little smaller

It's STILL DAY 3 in:

THE VILLAGE OF LETSGOPENSBURGH

canaan
newarenanow
Idoit40fans
Ossa
beerman
Loaf31
mumbobob
jwienand
PittPensFan
LeopardLetang
Senka
sdm5055

There are 12 villagers left:
3 WEREWOLVES
6 REGULAR VILLAGERS
1 ANGEL
1 SEER
1 VIGILANTE

The Departed
Twisted Wrister (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 1)
Nuge (hung by the village on DAY 1)
Dean Wormer (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 2)
Kicksave (blasted by the vigilante on NIGHT 2)
bhaw (hung by the village on DAY 2)
IrishEyes (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 3)
jaysmiter (auto-killed for inactivity on DAY 3)

7 VOTES STILL NEEDED TO LYNCH!!
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

so do we vote again?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

so jaysmiter was a non-existent villager. interesting.