newarenanow wrote:lynch nuge.

Been quiet. Don't know much about him.
hmm... bandwangoners...
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

LeopardLetang wrote:
i dont understand this at all and im not on this site a whole lot but if you need people ill help you out. sign me up.
- nuge in the signup thread

gotta feel bad for someone like that though. says, 'hey guys, i'll help you out if you need a team!' and we're like, ok, cool, to start off, we're going to hang you. now get out.
I think Kicksave is being awfully suspicious. When is the last time he's ever needed a reason to lynch someone? Plus he started the nuge wave, probably to keep everyone's eyes off of him.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

bhaw wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
i dont understand this at all and im not on this site a whole lot but if you need people ill help you out. sign me up.

gotta feel bad for someone like that though. says, 'hey guys, i'll help you out if you need a team!' and we're like, ok, cool, to start off, we're going to hang you. now get out.
I think Kicksave is being awfully suspicious. When is the last time he's ever needed a reason to lynch someone? Plus he started the nuge wave, probably to keep everyone's eyes off of him.
HMMMM. You are being very suspicious.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

bhaw wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:

Very true. I'm just trying to be a leader but I'll be anything that LGPB needs me to be.

I. Am. Batman.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

newarenanow wrote:
bhaw wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:

possibly... or maybe I'm being right. :D
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I think a lot of people are being suspicious. But I'm joining the party for right now.

lynch nuge
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Kicksave wrote:
bhaw wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:

Very true. I'm just trying to be a leader but I'll be anything that LGPB needs me to be.

I. Am. Batman.
so you are going to verbally assault us all and threaten to kick our asses? :lol:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

newarenanow wrote:
bhaw wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:

Then again nan is just flopping with whoevers name is coming up in the discussion. At least I'm putting myself out there, nan is lying low like a coward. :twisted:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

bhaw wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
bhaw wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:

I. Am. Batman.
so you are going to verbally assault us all and threaten to kick our asses? :lol:
Batman...not Bale. But if you need your ass kicked, I'll gladly oblige.
Last edited by Kicksave on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Kicksave wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
bhaw wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:

Then again nan is just flopping with whoevers name is coming up in the discussion. At least I'm putting myself out there, nan is lying low like a coward. :twisted:
a hairy, wolfy coward... in a leather outfit.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I'll just go with the flow

lynch nuge
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Kicksave wrote: Then again nan is just flopping with whoevers name is coming up in the discussion. At least I'm putting myself out there, nan is lying low like a coward. :twisted:
Hey, I had a list of 3 names in my head. YOu named one, so I went with it.

Man, I feel like I'm on Big Brother. :shock:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

First, I want to say that I edited a post (which is against the rules) but I only fixed a grammatical error. I didn't change any content.

Secondly, as I just read the rules. It doesn't say in the rules that you can't publicly say what your rank is. So, let me announce to everyone that I am just a common villager. I have no super werewolf powers. I will not eat you. I might be an abrasive prick, but a liar I am not. If you want to win, you will get on my shoulders and I will carry you to victory.
Last edited by Kicksave on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

bhaw wrote: a hairy, wolfy coward... in a leather outfit.
I'm still naked. No one told me if this is the future or past. So I didn't know if to put on my leather suit or robes, so I just came out all natural.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Kicksave wrote:First, I want to say that I edited a post (which is against the rules) but I only fixed a grammatical error. I didn't change any content.

Secondly, as I just read the rules. It doesn't say in the rules that you can't publicly say what your rank is. So, let me announce to everyone that I am just a common villager. I have no super werewolf powers. I will not eat you. I might be an abrasive prick, but a liar I am not.
HES'S A WEREWOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Kicksave wrote:First, I want to say that I edited a post (which is against the rules) but I only fixed a grammatical error. I didn't change any content.

Secondly, as I just read the rules. It doesn't say in the rules that you can't publicly say what your rank is. So, let me announce to everyone that I am just a common villager. I have no super werewolf powers. I will not eat you. I might be an abrasive prick, but a liar I am not. If you want to win, you will get on my shoulders and I will carry you to victory.
Yeah, but Kicksave, isn't the idea of the game to figure out who the werewolves are and lynch them during the day? If everyone said what their rank was, it would defeat the purpose of the game.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

IrishEyes wrote:

Yeah, but Kicksave, isn't the idea of the game to figure out who the werewolves are and lynch them during the day? If everyone said what their rank was, it would defeat the purpose of the game.
Well, I thought of that when I first posted this. However, I figured some people would think I'm lying, some might think I am telling the truth. It is your choice to figure out which. :twisted:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Kicksave wrote:I will not eat you. ...get on my shoulders and I will carry you to victory...
isn't that like some nursery bedtime story, where a wolf or fox tricks something into letting him carry them across a river. and then they both die? :shock:
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Kicksave wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:

Well, I thought of that when I first posted this. However, I figured some people would think I'm lying, some might think I am telling the truth. It is your choice to figure out which. :twisted:
You know, I was going to propose an alliance... but now I'm not sure if I can trust you. Not that I know what an alliance would actually do... but eh. Doesn't matter, I already voted. :D
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

you can change your vote, fyi
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

LeopardLetang wrote:
Kicksave wrote:I will not eat you. ...get on my shoulders and I will carry you to victory...
isn't that like some nursery bedtime story, where a wolf or fox tricks something into letting him carry them across a river. and then they both die? :shock:
That would be awesome if I were a wolf and actually knew that story. Talk about irony. :lol: But alas, I'm not that smart.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

LeopardLetang wrote:you can change your vote, fyi
I think it's even more suspicious if you change your mind. I will not be changing my voting.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Kicksave wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
That would be awesome if I were a wolf and actually knew that story. Talk about irony. :lol: But alas, I'm not that smart.
Ironic because you are indeed a wolf?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

bhaw wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
Ironic because you are indeed a wolf?
Like I said, I'm not that smart. And we can all agree on that.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

if we have trouble deciding who to vote on, why don't we just put all the names in a list, give them ten points, and then take turns taking away 2 points and adding 1

:twisted: