Eklund is a Hypocrite

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Eklund is a Hypocrite

Post by Mad City Mike »

Check this out, from a guy who makes his name spreading rumors of impending trades, rumors that affect players' lives. He blogs this about the gambling thing:

"I ask my sources this. Stop sending me names. I will not name names. I know you mean well, but understand that naming names is VERY WRONG....If you have a copy of an official document with names on it, that is public record, that is fine.....otherwise, I will not be part of the great gossip machine..."

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogworld/blo ... &post=1248
FlyerNation

Post by FlyerNation »

"I will however get to the bottom of this situation"

or

"I have some meetings set up over the next few days with key sources"

LMAO! What a fool.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

Wait...you still read Eklund's site?
Vanbiesbrouck
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Vanbiesbrouck »

Yeah, this has been pathetic for some time. Wonder how many people actually gave him money. I'm surprised (or may have just missed it) that none of the Canadian press haven't bashed him back to the hole he came from yet.
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Mad City Mike »

Vanbiesbrouck wrote:Yeah, this has been pathetic for some time. Wonder how many people actually gave him money. I'm surprised (or may have just missed it) that none of the Canadian press haven't bashed him back to the hole he came from yet.
The one guy on there whose blog I enjoy is Kevin Gibson. Oh, and Madden and Bowser :D .
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I stop by Eklund's site probably once a day, if I have time. I enjoy PJ Stock's blog along with Bowser's too...of course.