One more reason to hate the Flyers...

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Ginger
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

One more reason to hate the Flyers...

Post by Ginger »

NEW YORK (AP) -- Rangers rookie Petr Prucha won't be able to play for the Czech Republic at the Olympics because of a knee injury that will sideline him three to four weeks.

The 23-year-old right wing sprained his right knee Saturday in New York's 4-3 overtime victory at Philadelphia that put the Rangers (32-15-8 ) in first place this late in a season for the first time since 1996.
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/torino ... &type=lgns

I watched this game & it was evident Stevenson deliberately went knee to knee with Prucha. What a scumball & I suppose he's grinning from ear to ear today. :(
FlyerNation

Post by FlyerNation »

If you say you watched that game than you're a **** liar because it was mentioned by the Rags announcers it was not intentional. Stevenson went to check him along the bench, the Rag got rid of the puck and moved his body back yet his knee stayed. Stevenson only finsished his check where his body was and his leg was hit. It was anything but dirty. Even after the retaliation fight the Rags announcers said the Rags were going to look for retaliation even though it wasn't warranted.

We should have a sticky for all the" another reason to hate the Flyers thread" like this one or the one last week crying that the Flyers are RUMORED to be looking at Tkachuck and wha..wha..wha it's not fair.

I think some of you are great posters but others here are complete idiots, know nothing about the game and just yap out thier mouth to get attention by their peers.
Jerez
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Jerez »

FlyerNation wrote:We should have a sticky for all the" another reason to hate the Flyers thread" like this one or the one last week crying that the Flyers are RUMORED to be looking at Tkachuck and wha..wha..wha it's not fair.
I think you are GREATLY overestimating the importance on this board of anything having to do with the Flyers. Sure, most of the people here hate the Flyers (and rightly so :wink: ), but if you think we're obsessed with them, you clearly don't read most of the other posts on the board -- that don't have "stickies" either. Funny, most of them seem to be about the Penguins......

You, on the other hand, are clearly obsessed with something or other.