new member with odd request

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
Davebenj

new member with odd request

Post by Davebenj »

Hey all, I'm new on the board hope everyone is doing well. I'm certainly a fan of Crosby and the like. I actually had an odd request and I guess if successful I would have to pm someone but I'm not exactly sure how to do that.

Anyway, by chance I was wondering if anyone at all had access to any or all the following games on dvd or something from the 2000-01 season or knows how to get access to:

1. Nov 3 2000: Penguins at Canucks
2. Nov 11 2000: Oilers at Penguins
3. Nov 16 2000: Penguins at Blues***(even just 1st period)
4 Nov 24 2000: Penguins at Flyers
5. Dec 5 2000: Penguins at Senators***
6 Dec 10 2000: Penguins at Red Wings*** (even just period 1 and 2)
7: Jan 19 2001: Penguins at Stars
8 February 16 2001: Penguins at Devils***
9March 16 2001: Penguins at Panthers*** (even just period 1 and 2)

If anyone has any of these and could somehow make me a copy (I've stared the ones I'm most interested in) I would be so very grateful. In return, I have a few games from the 2001-02 season and 2002-03 season somewhere in my house that I could send. I confess not all of those are Penguin wins but some are (for example if you have 2 of these I can send 2 out) or I could pay using PayPal or something assuming your price isn't nuts lol. If so, I could send you my info and could mail out first. If nobody does, not a problem but figured I would ask.

Cheers!!!!
Cow_Master66
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: new member with odd request

Post by Cow_Master66 »

I would probably dig through some sub Reddits if YouTube doesn't have them...also I thought you could get any game with one of the NHL options (not sure if you're looking to download them or just watch them though).
Gunnerfan
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Gunnerfan »

Brings back memories of NHL tape trading days. I still have the '87 Canada Cup series on VHS from those days.
Davebenj

Post by Davebenj »

Ok good advice. Yeah, it seems like that can be a gold mind.