Other NHL Games >>>>>>>

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Zalapski33
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: Other NHL Games >>>>>>>

Post by Zalapski33 »

KG wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 10:24 am
DelPen wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 9:29 am I don’t know what Trouba would have to do to get the Matt Cooke treatment. The NHL doesn’t care about protecting its stars from cheap shots and an elbow like that would be a career ended for whoever eats it if it fully connected. Even attempting that horse **** should be 40 games. There is zero reason to put your elbow out like that and move hit towards someone’s head. Maybe if he hits a ref with it? At least PK called the play out but he won’t be enough.

Hopefully the TNT crew give more critique since they aren’t Rangers fan boys like ESPN is.
I saw on TSN that other Neanderthal Bieksa was defending the hit. Calling it a forearm, not an elbow and he used to hit with his forearm too.

Ok guy. Literally nobody agrees with that take. Good on Subban for calling Trouba out. It’s not a hockey play. Some players stick out their knee when they get beat, Trouba sticks out his elbows.

Targets the opposing players head every time.Did it to Rakell, Crosby and Seth Jarvis in the 2022 Playoffs.Has gone after guys this entire Playoff Run.Knows he isn't going to get held accountable for this.Once he was acquired by the Rangers he has been given free reign to do this.Tom Wilson got suspended for his repeated reckless and violent actions but this guy goes unpunished.

Props to Subban for his criticism.Mark Messier will defend it along with the ESPN Ranger Fan Club.Sean McDonaugh and Ray Ferraro let it go on the Game Broadcasts with zero acknowledgement.Steve Levy will continue to be the biggest Ranger Pom Pom waver,its been his career DNA.The NHL desperately wants the Rags to win the Stanley Cup.Having ESPN rooting unabashedly for this to occur makes it that much harder to deal with.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by KG »

Way too many Ranger fans on the road in Florida. Granted a lot of New Yorkers have moved to Florida, but still. Florida fans needs to do better .
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by KG »

I hate the Rangers.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by KG »

This is like a Ranger home game. Embarrassing
Zalapski33
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Zalapski33 »

KG wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 8:44 pm I hate the Rangers.
Neck and Neck with You on that.Living here in NY elevates it to another level for me.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by KG »

Zalapski33 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:03 pm
KG wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 8:44 pm I hate the Rangers.
Neck and Neck with You on that.Living here in NY elevates it to another level for me.
Ditto here, my friend
Zalapski33
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Zalapski33 »

KG wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 8:53 pm This is like a Ranger home game. Embarrassing
There was a big effort by the NYC Radio Stations and Media to get a lot of Rags fans to be in the Florida Arena for these 2 Games.
brwi
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by brwi »

Lavy's genius will get questioned dressing and playing Wheeler tonight.
Zalapski33
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Zalapski33 »

Florida had to get that Win.The call on Barkov that led to the OT PP should have been a Penalty Shot.

At no point in these 4 Games have the Rags been able to deal with the Panthers Forecheck.Panarin,Zibenajad and Kreider have been ghosts.Igor has stood on his head to have this at 2-2.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by KG »

The better team won tonight, for sure.

Shesterkin is the reason why this series is tied up. Florida has to keep doing what they’re doing and Bob has to be strong and not let on any softies.
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by DelPen »

One more comment on Trouba, the guy is a total piece of ****. I’m sure someone could point to stuff he does off the ice for charity. That’s swell. But he has no regard for the safety of his opponents. At best he is lazy and stupid to keep throwing elbows head high.

The bigger issue is the NHL for not doing anything about it. I saw that some are blaming some ambiguity around elbowing being different than a head shot major that allows refs to weasel out of calling the major because elbowing majors could need clear intent to injure instead of just making the contact. The players playing against Trouba should sleep well knowing that their careers are only worth $5,000.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by KG »

Why is the NHL announcing all of these awards prior to the actual award show??
brwi
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by brwi »

what a terrible Tkachuk turnover at the blue line, he looked like Malkin on the PP there.
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by DelPen »

KG wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 7:08 pm Why is the NHL announcing all of these awards prior to the actual award show??
https://www.nhl.com/news/fontainebleau- ... nhl-awards

I had to check to see if they were still doing one and they are. There are a few listed (Hart, Vezina, Norris, Calder, Lindsay) it have they announced those yet? Maybe just saving those for an hour long show?

Anyways, **** the Rangers.
Zalapski33
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Zalapski33 »

Forsling is one impressive player.That was an outstanding goal by him to tie it up.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by KG »

Zalapski33 wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 9:35 pm Forsling is one impressive player.That was an outstanding goal by him to tie it up.
Dude was like +56 this season. Amazing.
brwi
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by brwi »

I love how scary quiet MSG gets when goals happen against the Rags.
Zalapski33
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Zalapski33 »

Florida smothered the Rags this 3rd Period to finish this game off.Zero answer for that forecheck again.
brwi
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by brwi »

Zalapski33 wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 10:49 pm Florida smothered the Rags this 3rd Period to finish this game off.Zero answer for that forecheck again.
geez, 49 more seconds to go after that last gasp from Laf's skate.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by KG »

Florida is the better team.

They need to wrap it up at home next game. Don’t want to
Go back to MSG in game 7.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by KG »

Man I would overpay to have Bennett on the Pens.

Trouba horrible defense on the goal.
Zalapski33
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Zalapski33 »

KG wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:57 pm Man I would overpay to have Bennett on the Pens.

Bennett is a difference maker.He is so difficul to deal with.

Trouba has been the weak link for the Rags this series.Florida has been able to take advantage of him.
brwi
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by brwi »

KG wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:57 pm Man I would overpay to have Bennett on the Pens.

Trouba gets a ton of media hype and all, but his 8M contract is horrible. He's a bottom pair dman these days performance-wise unless he can elbow an opponent out of action.
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by DelPen »

All Bob had to do was nothing and the puck hits his shoulder but for some reason he ducks.
Zalapski33
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Zalapski33 »

Feels great to watch the Rangers get sent packing.

Florida was the better team every game.Controlled the entire series at even strength,shut down the Rags top 4 Players(Panarin,Zibanejad,Kreider,Trocheck),made sure to not take dumb penalties and if it wasn't for the outstanding Goaltending by Igor it wouldn't have got to game 6.