Islander ticket prices

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Humperdink
AHL'er
AHL'er

Islander ticket prices

Post by Humperdink »

I know in days gone by the Islanders have had trouble filling their seats, but this is a bit much. The NHL leading Blue Jackets are visiting the Isles and the lowest priced ticket available is $6.00. And there are many of them.

https://www.stubhub.com/new-york-island ... =price+asc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ville5
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: Islander ticket prices

Post by ville5 »

Lol. Less than the beer. I'll meet you at the Barclay's.
ville5
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ville5 »

Never mind. Just checked the map, construction zones every which way but loose and a few accidents.
But seriously, do they have their own parking at the Barclay's for Islander games? Are those tix limited view? Or full view?
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Jim »

last year I saw Caps home games tickets for $6 on stubhub. Not that low this year but some are pretty low still.
Humperdink
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Humperdink »

ville5 wrote:Never mind. Just checked the map, construction zones every which way but loose and a few accidents.
But seriously, do they have their own parking at the Barclay's for Islander games? Are those tix limited view? Or full view?
At the time of my post, the listing included both limited view and full view at $6.
ville5
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ville5 »

Get your tickets while you can. Apparently Barclay's is giving the Isles the boot. Because of the Isles' abysmal attendance, Barclay's believes they can make more money on events other than Islanders' games.
2 teams at Madison Square Garden? Stay tuned.
Pruezy11881
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pruezy11881 »

That organization is really giving Tavares no incentive to resign and stay with them are they? He'll get big $$$ elsewhere and probably be on a competitive team then...good for him.
Humperdink
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Humperdink »

ville5 wrote:Get your tickets while you can. Apparently Barclay's is giving the Isles the boot. Because of the Isles' abysmal attendance, Barclay's believes they can make more money on events other than Islanders' games.
2 teams at Madison Square Garden? Stay tuned.
Hartford is now wooing the Islanders, a city of 125K (as in not very much). I know there are suburbs out the wazoo to draw from, but there was a reason the Whale fled to warmer waters.

The Hartford iWhales?