NHL prospect Jakub Chycrun

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: NHL prospect Jakub Chycrun

Post by Jim »

Is 7 sentences a write up?
Mango Salsa
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Mango Salsa »

Its funny, I was poking around the OHL website yesterday to see if there were any big d-men the Pens could target in the draft & this kid caught my eye. I was looking for big defensemen among the scoring leaders.

I watched some video & thought he looked pretty good. I checked to see if he made the World Juniors & didnt see him on the roster, then remembered he's only 17. Checked the U18 roster & there he was.

Im guessing alot of teams have their eye on him but if he falls to the Pens Id love to see them snatch him up.
Das boot
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Das boot »

Mango Salsa wrote:Its funny, I was poking around the OHL website yesterday to see if there were any big d-men the Pens could target in the draft & this kid caught my eye. I was looking for big defensemen among the scoring leaders.

I watched some video & thought he looked pretty good. I checked to see if he made the World Juniors & didnt see him on the roster, then remembered he's only 17. Checked the U18 roster & there he was.

Im guessing alot of teams have their eye on him but if he falls to the Pens Id love to see them snatch him up.
If the Pens keep going the way they're going, he won't have to fall too far.