Anyone thinking of going to Hershey to see WBS?

Forum for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins and Wheeling Nailers messages.
Pops16
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Anyone thinking of going to Hershey to see WBS?

Post by Pops16 »

i was just thinking about taking a little trip. I think it is about 4 hours. Seats are about 20 bucks. Anyone ever go before and I'd like to know if it is worth it?
pensfan66
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by pensfan66 »

I am going on Sunday!! Not the same though cause i am only about 30 minutes from Hershey. Giant Center is Awesome!!! I root for the Bears when they are not playing the Pens! Am so looking forward to this match up!! There are a lot of Pens fans around this area! I am in Sec 121 If you go watch for the cheers from that section!! LETS GO BABY PENS!!!!!
jimjom
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by jimjom »

I was at the old place but not the new place. Be sure to let us know how it is, sounds like a fun trip.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The Giant Center is very nice. It's like a smaller version of DC's Verizon Center.

If the schedule wasn't Sunday, Tuesday, Sunday we'd probably make the trip up and crash at LunchMan's place. :wink:
letsgopens87
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by letsgopens87 »

I'm driving the extra hour and goin to WBS on Saturday. Never been able to make it to a home game, so I'm pretty excited.
FuturePens
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by FuturePens »

I'm jelous, I want to go...but have no ride or any friends that are WBS fans !!! grrrrr :x
Mango Salsa
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Mango Salsa »

I ordered two tix for the Tuesday game this morning. I live a little over an hour from the Giant Ctr so it's all good. Two lower bowl seats in the end the Pens shoot at twice for $50.
Vanbiesbrouck
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Vanbiesbrouck »

I'll be there too. I guess Pgh jerseys will have to be just as good as WBS jerseys for support in Hershey. Just so they're black and gold I guess, eh? Anything to see playoff hockey.
K2
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

pensfan66

Post by K2 »

Me too pensfan66...since I'm geographically close to Hershey I too root for the Bears when they arent playing WBS but I'm all for the Pens in this series. I'll be at game 4!
Steve
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Steve »

i'm going to Saturday's game - 25 bucks for center ice tickets on the glass...

I went to a playoff game last year (the one game that we won against Philly) - I highly recommend it. The atmosphere is awesome, and you'll be seeing some great hockey. Colby scored two goals at the game I was at last year.