** Ferguson Warz Game Thread **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dodint
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: ** Ferguson Warz Game Thread **

Post by dodint »

the errey i breathe wrote:I don't see the point of keeping the vote on MRandall at this point. Seer can see him/vig shoot him. I'm hesitant to even point this out because last time I did the person ended up red and I got killed by association but I think that reds are driving the vote trying to keep the pressure on killing the angel.
That's logical. I'm sure the deadline will be met so I'll toss a useless thought out there. If MR is the Angel, he'll be protecting himself each night and his hoping for the Seer or the Vig to vindicate his claim. Which is a waste of a shot and a see, which is a win by association for the reds. This day has taken forever in an effort to protect someone that may or may not be the angel and who can't do angel things anyway. You can see that as red if you want, but I wanted the chance to make my position clear since you're kind of accusing me, directly or otherwise.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

the errey i breathe wrote:I don't see the point of keeping the vote on MRandall at this point. Seer can see him/vig shoot him. I'm hesitant to even point this out because last time I did the person ended up red and I got killed by association but I think that reds are driving the vote trying to keep the pressure on killing the angel.
That's what I don't understand. There is a lot more to lose than gain at this point. Why would people keep their vote on a possible green? Obviously not all 5 are red, but I would bet at least two, maybe three are red, just hoping that others will be convinced to join in.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dodint wrote:
That's logical. I'm sure the deadline will be met so I'll toss a useless thought out there. If MR is the Angel, he'll be protecting himself each night and his hoping for the Seer or the Vig to vindicate his claim. Which is a waste of a shot and a see, which is a win by association for the reds. This day has taken forever in an effort to protect someone that may or may not be the angel and who can't do angel things anyway. You can see that as red if you want, but I wanted the chance to make my position clear since you're kind of accusing me, directly or otherwise.
It's not really that straightforward though. The reds wouldn't necessarily go for a known angel, because he can possibly be self protected. It becomes a game of cat and mouse. The angel isn't as important as the seer, but let's not diminish his importance completely.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

MWB wrote:The angel isn't as important as the seer, but let's not diminish his importance completely.
Some are certainly trying.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Screw it. No matter what most people do there will be someone saying "that seems red to me".

free MR25
Arrest Shaf
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

PensFanInDC wrote:
MWB wrote:The angel isn't as important as the seer, but let's not diminish his importance completely.
So you see the importance, but are still willing to roll the dice at this point? Doesn't make sense.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

I don't think a red would brazenly campaign to keep the vote on MR (if he's the angel), at least not initially. It'd be the second man in that I'd worry about.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

I stated the use of an angel even after being outed already. Nobody seemed to agree so I wanted to move the day along. I know you think I'm red and nothing I say is going to change that. I posted this:
PensFanInDC wrote: There are 3 people who are unwilling to change their vote after the role claim. If he comes back as the angel that should tell us something.
and then Shaf said this:
shafnutz05 wrote:Now see, this is where I swing back towards you. Assuming that MR25 is actually the angel, you are now already jockeying for position, immediately setting out three MORE names that the village should look at first before anyone else. To add, if anything, the thing I find the most suspicious is immediately removing your vote after someone role claims.,
Shaf really wants to kill MR25 even after a role claim. I removed my vote after the claim and was dubious to jump back on but I wanted things to move along. I am sticking with shaf as my vote final answer.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Day 3 Vote Count

MRandall25 (4) - redwill, shafnutz05, columbia, dodint
PFIDC (3) - MWB, Crankshaft, CBear3
shafnutz05 (2) - teib, PFIDC

7 to ARREST

DEADLINE 5 PM
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

A lot of catching up to do. Not gonna bandwagon but if I don't vote I guess I'll be accused of being a red.

Arrest pfidc color pls

going off shads assessment from yesterday and a bit today.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

MWB wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:
So you see the importance, but are still willing to roll the dice at this point? Doesn't make sense.
My mistake on this. I was looking at an old count and didn't remember pfidc had switched off of mr.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Is anyone actually listening to his role claim? He is claiming that we would be wasting a vote, talking about his other powers, and essentially telegraphing that he has some kind of daytime immunity. When has an angel EVER had anything like that?

But if everyone is insisting on switching at this point, I'll go with my other guess.

save MRandall25

arrest pfidc
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

What makes you think the mod wouldn't throw in a twist?

Willie Kool hasn't nodded a game as long as I can remember. It would be a bit foolish to assume that everything is going to be cut and dry.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Day 3 Vote Count

MRandall25 (3) - redwill, columbia, dodint
PFIDC (5) - MWB, Crankshaft, CBear3, Doc, shafnutz05
shafnutz05 (2) - teib, PFIDC

7 to ARREST

DEADLINE 5 PM
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Doc likes to do what shad says.
DocEmrick wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
dodint wrote:One of my biggest red flags is a guy that shows up late in a bandwagon vote with weak reasoning on a random person. Just sayin'.
You are talking to someone that did a Random.org yesterday and was fully prepared to arrest and execute MRandall without a trial. I'm not against bandwagons at all.
I can get along with that.

arrest pfidc
DocEmrick wrote:A lot of catching up to do. Not gonna bandwagon but if I don't vote I guess I'll be accused of being a red.

Arrest pfidc color pls

going off shads assessment from yesterday and a bit today.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

MRandall25 wrote:What makes you think the mod wouldn't throw in a twist?

Willie Kool hasn't nodded a game as long as I can remember. It would be a bit foolish to assume that everything is going to be cut and dry.
"Foolish" would be playing a role so badly that it leads us to waste a whole day debating whether or not you are full of crap :pop:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

PensFanInDC wrote:Doc likes to do what shad says.
Lol, now we are throwing Doc's name out there?

People PFIDC has thrown out as potential reds this game (including people he has voted for):

MIMH
Ulf
shafnutz05
DocEmrick
MRandall25
redwill (by voting for MR25)
columbia (by voting for MR25)
Crankshaft

I think that covers it all.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

lol
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

I never said crank was a potential red. All I did was post both of his posts this game.

Shad is very very red.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Shaf you used to be pretty good at this but you're doing a very good job of looking red. I'll happily die at the hands of the village today if it gets you killed tomorrow.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

let's see what will he post?

lololololololol?
thatsthejoke.jpg?
sillygif.gif

Come on man...
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

No, I know. He'll say I'm having a meltdown and that all I've done is hurt the village by being all over the place. I'm like that every game.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

PensFanInDC wrote:I'll happily die at the hands of the village today if it gets you killed tomorrow.

relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

most entertaining day sequence in some time... kudos guys.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

shafnutz05 wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:What makes you think the mod wouldn't throw in a twist?

"Foolish" would be playing a role so badly that it leads us to waste a whole day debating whether or not you are full of crap :pop:
Whatever. Some people have it out for me in these games anyway, so it would've only been a matter of time before it happened, regardless of how I played.