Steelers Training Camp

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.
conforto45
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Steelers Training Camp

Post by conforto45 »

I can remember back to when i was a kid.. everyone in town would be going crazy about the start of training camp. this year, everyone really seems like the can care less. is it the re-emergence of the Pens that got everyones attention? or is it just that people dont care anymore? or am i just over-thinking the entire thing?
KennyTheKangaroo
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by KennyTheKangaroo »

everybody loves a winner and hates a loser
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

It's because Hines Ward had an affair. :lol: :wink: :roll:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Everyone I have talked to is getting pumped up for Steeler camp. And that is all I have heard on the radio.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

civic wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Everyone I have talked to is getting pumped up for Steeler camp. And that is all I have heard on the radio.
Are you going up to Latrobe this year newarena? I went last year and the place was swamped, it wasn't even worth it. With the crap season last year I expect a lot less people and this year there will be bleachers!!
I probably won't be able to get up there this year, and I did miss last year, but I made it up there the previous 4 years. It was busy while I was up there, but I bet it wasn't compared to last year after the Super Bowl win.

We'll hang out and watch some practice and try to get an autograph or two, then we go to Sharky's and booze it up for a little bit.
PittPensFan
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by PittPensFan »

Training camp is huge. It's something that can distract us from the train wreck that is the Pittsburgh Pirates.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

PittPensFan wrote:Training camp is huge. It's something that can distract us from the train wreck that is the Pittsburgh Pirates.
I know. The Pirates season ends this week.
PittPensFan
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by PittPensFan »

newarenanow wrote:
PittPensFan wrote:Training camp is huge. It's something that can distract us from the train wreck that is the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Their season was over sometime in mid-March. :P
Pens163

Post by Pens163 »

PittPensFan wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Their season was over sometime in mid-March. :P
this season and every other one was over 14 years ago.