Bridgeport @ WBS Pens Game 7 Official Thread

Forum for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins and Wheeling Nailers messages.
letsgopens87
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by letsgopens87 »

Now 3-2.

Now a 5-min PK for the Pens :?
letsgopens87
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by letsgopens87 »

Killed off the penalty! Wow, the crowd sounds awesome.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

I cant get either the WB or Bridgeport audio feeds to work. Anyone having a similar problem?

g
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by DelPen »

The Futuristic Bird wrote:WBS wins! Phew. They made it interesting at the end. Great series to listen to, and let's hope the next series goes as well for WBS.
Stupid Bridgeport audio cut out at the TO and came back at the horn so I missed the last 45 seconds.
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by DelPen »

Hershey is now the Caps affiliate so it is OK to hate them :twisted:
Vanbiesbrouck
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Vanbiesbrouck »

Anybody going to the games in Hershey?
gregor
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by gregor »

I had to miss the game... obviously Fleury got the win but he gave up 4 goals in the process. Any insight in his game?

Good to see the offence hitting the back of the net again. And good for Christensen, he needed that goal.
Henry Hank
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Henry Hank »

Fleury played a good game. He was coming up big in the third period when the game was still 3-2. The Penguins really didn't play very well tonight, at least defensively. They made some REALLY bad turnovers all night. The third goal came right after a failed clear (I think Endicott fell down leading up to that). The fourth goal came after the rest of the team (maybe even Fleury) stopped playing hard because they thought they won.

Fleury didn't exactly come up huge, but he did what he had to do. It wasn't really a game in which he HAD to be outstanding because the offense was there. The numbers look worse than he actually did. Hopefully, he's in there against Hershey and doesn't sit again.
Henry Hank
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Henry Hank »

Yeah, Stone really impressed me last night. Apparently, Filewich had a great series too, although last night's game was the only one I actually watched. These players like these are another reason why I'm so excited about the big club's future. Not only do they have the very skilled guys like Crosby, Malkin, and even Christensen, but they've got the type fo role players you want like Armstrong, Stone, and Talbot. They're not just building a talented team, but the kind of team that wins championships. I'm especially eager to see these third line-types make it because really, when was the last time you could say the Pens actually had the right kinds of players playing on those bottom lines?