The Walking Dead

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.
shmenguin
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by shmenguin »

Admin wrote:Has Maggie said a word about her sister?
Daryl told everyone about her while they were in the cargo thing.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Bob kept acting like he was a goner.
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by DelPen »

relantel wrote:Bob kept acting like he was a goner.
Before or after he had his leg eaten? Assuming you mean before. I thought he was going outside to kill himself.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

shmenguin wrote:
Admin wrote:Has Maggie said a word about her sister?
Daryl told everyone about her while they were in the cargo thing.
So then she hates her since rather than try and find her she's cool with going to DC.
shmenguin
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by shmenguin »

DelPen wrote:
Before or after he had his leg eaten? Assuming you mean before. I thought he was going outside to kill himself.
either that, or he was taking a leak
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

shmenguin wrote:
DelPen wrote:
either that, or he was taking a leak
I don't know about you but I usually don't cry when I take a leak. Usually...
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Can Pryzbylewski be far behind?
blurryhaze312
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by blurryhaze312 »

PensFanInDC wrote:I don't know about you but I usually don't cry when I take a leak. Usually...
I nearly spit water all over my desk/PC when I read this. :lol:
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Gaucho wrote:Can Pryzbylewski be far behind?
Bubbs, Herc and Omar are behind that ominous Church double-door.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

The farmer in the dell....
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Finally watched the episode. Great stuff. The Hunters are going to be nuts.
shmenguin
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by shmenguin »

newarenanow wrote:Finally watched the episode. Great stuff. The Hunters are going to be nuts.
you think they're gonna stick around for very long? gareth is a series regular now, so he'll stay in the mix. but my guess is that the hunters, as a whole, will be gone in 1 or 2 episodes.
DropEmJayBird
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by DropEmJayBird »

Not a spoiler - but a theory
Spoiler:
I think the Zombie bit Bob in the leg, and by cutting his leg off for food - Bob will now be safe from infection a la Herchel. The remnants of Terminus however... well... I'm afraid I've got some bad news.

In Talking Dead - they showed the construction of the church, and the inscription used on the arch "He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life"

Eat flesh - eternal life... as a zombie.
shmenguin
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by shmenguin »

DropEmJayBird wrote:Not a spoiler - but a theory
Spoiler:
I think the Zombie bit Bob in the leg, and by cutting his leg off for food - Bob will now be safe from infection a la Herchel. The remnants of Terminus however... well... I'm afraid I've got some bad news.

In Talking Dead - they showed the construction of the church, and the inscription used on the arch "He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life"

Eat flesh - eternal life... as a zombie.
Spoiler:
gareth ate bob. gareth is staying on the show. so i don't think it's contagious that way. the virus spreads through the teeth or saliva or somesuch wonky thing like that anyways - not the meat.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

shmenguin wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Finally watched the episode. Great stuff. The Hunters are going to be nuts.
you think they're gonna stick around for very long? gareth is a series regular now, so he'll stay in the mix. but my guess is that the hunters, as a whole, will be gone in 1 or 2 episodes.
I have no idea, but I think that Detroit baseball fan that Tyrese was supposed to kill, that was with the hunters, will kill Judith.
shmenguin
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by shmenguin »

newarenanow wrote:
shmenguin wrote:
I have no idea, but I think that Detroit baseball fan that Tyrese was supposed to kill, that was with the hunters, will kill Judith.
oof...that would be brutal. but it would give us another "Tyrese in berzerker mode" scene, which i enjoy.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

newarenanow wrote:
shmenguin wrote:
I have no idea, but I think that Detroit baseball fan that Tyrese was supposed to kill.
The guy with no facial bruises from a pretty good beating.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Admin wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
shmenguin wrote:
I have no idea, but I think that Detroit baseball fan that Tyrese was supposed to kill.
The guy with no facial bruises from a pretty good beating.
I thought his eyes were swollen and face was bruised, but I could be wrong. I thought I saw that during Bob's "blurry vision" when he was waking up.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

newarenanow wrote:
shmenguin wrote:
The same guy that Tyrese said he did kill?
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by nocera »

newarenanow wrote:
shmenguin wrote:
Absolutely. With Tyrese being portrayed as Judith's caretaker, and the multiple beats in last episode of Rick thanking him, Tyrese saying he'll do anything for Judith, Detroit guy has to kill Judith. Tyrese being responsible will drive him off the deep end, and ultimately lead to his death as well.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Am I the only one that heard Tyrese say he killed the guy? I mean, I guess he could have been lying but what point would that make?
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

The need to off Judith, because watching them carry around a baby, who might cry and attract zombies is not interesting television.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

PensFanInDC wrote:Am I the only one that heard Tyrese say he killed the guy? I mean, I guess he could have been lying but what point would that make?
I don't remember him saying that. I remember Carol was going to go into the cabin, and Tyrese stopped her and kind of gave here a look like "he's taken care of". And even if he did say it, he could have been lying.
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by DelPen »

PensFanInDC wrote:Am I the only one that heard Tyrese say he killed the guy? I mean, I guess he could have been lying but what point would that make?
he said he took care of it. Maybe he lied or actually thought he killed him but just beat him unconscious?
Pitt87
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
Location: Admin wrote:Rooting for the Flyers is not allowed here. Seriously.

Post by Pitt87 »

newarenanow wrote:
I don't remember him saying that. I remember Carol was going to go into the cabin, and Tyrese stopped her and kind of gave here a look like "he's taken care of". And even if he did say it, he could have been lying.
From http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Season_5
Spoiler:
As the group rests, Tyreese tells Carol that he killed Martin
I will say this... the show will lose a ton of parents if they kill a baby. I will be one of them.