Has anyone subscribed to DK's site?

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Penspal
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Has anyone subscribed to DK's site?

Post by Penspal »

If you have subscribed to DK's site, how is it?

With hockey just around the corner, and many new personalities in play, I was very curious to read about his interview with HCMJ & crew who attended Steelers camp.

:fist:
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: Has anyone subscribed to DK's site?

Post by Idoit40fans »

Someone here, maybe Bioshock, was all a out it, so im guessing he did.
FLPensFan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by FLPensFan »

I subscribe to his site. I thought the Johnston interview was "in front of the paywall," meaning everyone can view the interview, but the rest of the article requires subscription if you already have read several articles.

High-level highlights:

-in a 3:29 interview, first 1:45 is talking about taking in Steelers camp
-DK stated he talked to 9 of his players, Johnston said at least 9, talked to a few more who are still around Pittsburgh area too. These meetings aren't hockey, really just to get to know the player off the ice.
-Asked about staff responsibilities, and simple answer was they have meetings tomorrow with NHL and minor league staff to go over roles and the system. HCMJ, Tocchet, and Agnew attended.

Not much substance to the interview. Other quick items behind the paywall stated HCMJ was moved by meeting with Letang. Sounded like Letang is really set on taking his game to next level.

No discussions about line combos have taken place with the staff.

During a Steelers offense meeting, Pens coaches were asked to leave before Steelers discussed their offensive hand signals for their preseason game.

So far the site has been worth the money. DK puts out much more info through his site than he could via the Trib.
Penspal
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Penspal »

Thanks FLPF, likely sign up for a month.