POST GAME THREAD for Super Mario Bros Warz: Bowser's Revenge

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: POST GAME THREAD for Super Mario Bros Warz: Bowser's Rev

Post by dagny »

Whose PM was missing in the night phase where I got killed?

I assumed it was SDD's. :lol:

I didn't know he couldn't protect the same person consecutively, especially since I kept living through the nights, so I assumed he forgot to protect me. :lol:
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

dagny wrote:Yeah, only good thing I did was protect SDD's identity.
You had a pretty good game considering your confusion about the rules/layout. While I didn't like that you first named roles instead of players, things turned out OK once columbia died (and you didn't have to worry about giving up a green). You cleared enough people to make it a simple ending. If you hadn't been able to reveal your sees, things may have been a lot different at the end. Speaking of which - just for future reference, you really shouldn't have cleared PFIDC until after the write up, in case you had been killed that night. I made the same mistake the first game I was seer.
dagny wrote:It was very easy to pick out RPers, after a couple of phases, but that was only confirmed to me upon role reveals. Also, red or green? :lol:
:lol: I usually out at least one green every game. :face:
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

You ended up outing (and killing) two.

I'm still not entirely sure how you ended up with 4 vigs. Crank kept seeing people, and they kept turning up as vigs.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MRandall25 wrote:You ended up outing (and killing) two.

I'm still not entirely sure how you ended up with 4 vigs. Crank kept seeing people, and they kept turning up as vigs.
I dont think you can consider me a vig, I didnt have a bullet on any of the nights and didnt collaborate with Doc at all regarding his.