Super Mario Bros Warz: Bowser's Revenge GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Super Mario Bros Warz: Bowser's Revenge GAME THREAD

Post by MRandall25 »

Not that I'm skeptical of your claim, but I'm kind of curious as to why you're putting yourself out there like this with no real heat on you.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

dagny wrote:
Willie Kool wrote:Lynch Doc
Any particular reason? (Beside the fact he hasn't posted yet.)
Spoiler:
maybe he didn't get a PM... :lol:
I am here, work no longer allows me to browse LGP all day as in previous years. Catching up with the game now.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

We'll that might shake some things up. Tell ya what, I've got my nieces BDay dinner tonight, so the deadline is whenever I'm done getting my kids to bed (think 11ish eastern).
Use the time wisely.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MRandall25 wrote:Not that I'm skeptical of your claim, but I'm kind of curious as to why you're putting yourself out there like this with no real heat on you.
Because I can't communicate with the angel privately. We don't know if the reds have the same restriction.

Between the vig, the reds, and any independents the night kills have been pretty arbitrary. I don't want to get taken out before I could even share any info, or before I can do more investigations.

Oh, and because we seem to be getting nowhere and I feel that's partly because the greens can't communicate.

(I also was thinking we were 40mins from the deadline, as I forgot it was changed to 9est. It's almost 3 here and I still had the 6est in my head. I meant to come out closer to the deadline if it was still this deadlocked. :oops: :lol:)
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

dagny wrote:Alright, time to shake this up a bit. I don't want a random kill and we're getting down to the wire. I also fear a night death, and would hate for that to happen simply because green RPers can't communicate with each other (which is where my assumption that reds couldn't either, but I don't know that for sure). That's also why I was so interested in if blues got PMs, but I digress...

I'm hoping the angel will protect me.

I'm the seer.
Omitting the player names:
I've found a village spiny- a blue.
I've found a village Koopa Paratrooper- green RPer.

I'll not say who I'm investigating next, as I don't want them block me if they're able.

We need to finish this vote. I don't know if I believe PFIDC, but the bandwagon is on Pavel.
It would have been a lot more helpful if you had given us the player names and omitted the roles (X and Y are cleared).

I do believe PFIDC.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

So Shad was killed and then revived? Doesn't that strike anyone as Mario giving him a 1up mushroom, or some sort of other power-up?
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

To add to that, thus turning him into one of Mario's toad henchmen or something?
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Yuck day 2 reveal.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

DocEmrick wrote:So Shad was killed and then revived? Doesn't that strike anyone as Mario giving him a 1up mushroom, or some sort of other power-up?
I think the consensus was to let the seer look at him in the future and not use a day vote on him. I don't think anyone trusts him at this point.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Pavel Bure wrote:Yuck day 2 reveal.
You don't know how quickly I always get killed in these games. Better than a night 3 dead seer who hasn't been able to give any info.

Nice to see your input, though. :P
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Blue shafty

Yellow SDD. THG who is notoriously ADHD in these games starts a wagon, 2nd guy on gets momentum but can always throw the spazz under the bus for being wrong. Safe play for a red.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

I really don't see the point in claiming at all dagny. You claiming or not doesn't change our need to get a majority before the deadline.

Really don't like this.

I'm leaning towards redwill or wk. WK because he asked for players names, which is silly with possible recruits and seems like a red motive. Redwill because I don't agree with his Columbia crusade and its just a hunch
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

dagny wrote:
You don't know how quickly I always get killed in these games. Better than a night 3 dead seer who hasn't been able to give any info.

If you think you're dead reveal the names of those investigated before the day ends.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

He's had it out for me for months.

[youtube][/youtube]

lynch redwill
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

dagny wrote:

Either way if you die tonight, you are a dead seer who didn't actually help us. This is not me asking for names, just continuing to question this choice.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

obhave wrote:I really don't see the point in claiming at all dagny. You claiming or not doesn't change our need to get a majority before the deadline.

Really don't like this.

I'm leaning towards redwill or wk. WK because he asked for players names, which is silly with possible recruits and seems like a red motive. Redwill because I don't agree with his Columbia crusade and its just a hunch
If possible recruits is a reason not to get names I don't know what to say. You assuming there are recruits and that if there are they haven't been used yet. Better to know the names, weed out the other baddies, then if it seems like the village is at a loss you look at possible recruits. Not knowing names tells us nothing.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Willie Kool wrote:
dagny wrote:Alright, time to shake this up a bit. I don't want a random kill and we're getting down to the wire. I also fear a night death, and would hate for that to happen simply because green RPers can't communicate with each other (which is where my assumption that reds couldn't either, but I don't know that for sure). That's also why I was so interested in if blues got PMs, but I digress...

I'm hoping the angel will protect me.

I'm the seer.
Omitting the player names:
I've found a village spiny- a blue.
I've found a village Koopa Paratrooper- green RPer.

I'll not say who I'm investigating next, as I don't want them block me if they're able.

We need to finish this vote. I don't know if I believe PFIDC, but the bandwagon is on Pavel.
It would have been a lot more helpful if you had given us the player names and omitted the roles (X and Y are cleared).

I do believe PFIDC.
Since the greens can't communicate we have to figure out who each other are within the context of the game, thus giving us a high risk of unknowingly eliminating one another. If it's the same for the reds, I don't want to point them in the direction of blue or green players.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

obhave wrote:
dagny wrote:

Either way if you die tonight, you are a dead seer who didn't actually help us. This is not me asking for names, just continuing to question this choice.
Exactly my point. I certainly don't want dagny to name anyone now that she revealed that one of them is green
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

PB, you're pushing way too hard for the vig's name.

Save Doc

Kill PB
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

Willie Kool wrote:
obhave wrote:
dagny wrote:

Exactly my point. I certainly don't want dagny to name anyone now that she revealed that one of them is green
ah, going back I see that. I thought you were asking for them.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Willie Kool wrote:
obhave wrote:
dagny wrote:

Pretty sure she won't die tonight. The blue person should for sure be named. Agree that she shouldn't have named the roles and just said the 2 were clear.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Ah yes "Recruits!" That was the term I was looking for. Nobody will jump on this, but I definitely don't want dagny or whoever to waste a see on Shad.

kill shad
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

Pavel Bure wrote:
obhave wrote:I really don't see the point in claiming at all dagny. You claiming or not doesn't change our need to get a majority before the deadline.

Really don't like this.

If possible recruits is a reason not to get names I don't know what to say. You assuming there are recruits and that if there are they haven't been used yet. Better to know the names, weed out the other baddies, then if it seems like the village is at a loss you look at possible recruits. Not knowing names tells us nothing.
At this point, giving names will tell us a green RP. Is that what you want?

I agree we have been given nothing. But with the names the reds have a 50% chance of getting the green RP along with already knowing dagny. We will have to deal with the repercussions of this claim by dagny, but adding names is not going to make it better.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Willie Kool wrote:PB, you're pushing way too hard for the vig's name.

Save Doc

Kill PB
I'm fine with the reds chasing the rabbit and finishing me. Something about military time and participating in votes during the day comes to mid though.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Pavel Bure wrote:
dagny wrote:

If you think you're dead reveal the names of those investigated before the day ends.

I feel that I made it pretty obvious that I'm a RPer through the PM discussions. I have no reason to feel safe through the next night phase. I can't protect myself.

That's why I came out to ask the angel to protect me.