Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** Jellyfish Invasion IV: The Phantom Jelly GDT ***

Post by the wicked child »

obhave wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:Also I hate getting killed by the vig
I tried to limit my kills. Cbear was a quiet player who I assumed wasn't the angel, so I thought it was a safe way to get rid of a quiet blue early on. I thought you and mwb were red. And I thought mrandall was an indie.

I had one day kill and once he angel was killed decided to use it. I tried to save what kills I could until the angel was killed, knowing they would protecting crank.
I can see where you got that perhaps from the original PM, but it was not exactly the case... you were allowed to use any nets you acquired during the day or at night.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** Jellyfish Invasion IV: The Phantom Jelly GDT ***

Post by obhave »

the wicked child wrote:
obhave wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:Also I hate getting killed by the vig
I tried to limit my kills. Cbear was a quiet player who I assumed wasn't the angel, so I thought it was a safe way to get rid of a quiet blue early on. I thought you and mwb were red. And I thought mrandall was an indie.

I had one day kill and once he angel was killed decided to use it. I tried to save what kills I could until the angel was killed, knowing they would protecting crank.
I can see where you got that perhaps from the original PM, but it was not exactly the case... you were allowed to use any nets you acquired during the day or at night.
Oh, I definitely got that wrong. Opps.