*** Wars of Beleriand Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: *** Wars of Beleriand Game Thread ***

Post by redwill »

Yeah, that's my thought as well.

Oh, and I wanted to mention that when Zaro signed up late I wasn't sure what to do. I had planned for 20. Then I thought I'd let the odd player out be a nobody in the sea of everybodys. I laughed at that.

I was hoping random would give the nobody role to BigMcK, so that he could go from being the baddest baddie of all time (Hitler) to being nothing special.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

redwill wrote:While I'm at it talking about angels, is there an opinion about should an angel protection protect against investigations as well as death?

I have gone back and forth on that point. In this game it did not protect against investigations.
When I've modded where there are multiple angels I've allowed the angel protection to prevent a viewing but if someone was viewed and shot during the same night only the shot would be stopped.

For this game, to even things out a bit, I would have given the reds the opportunity to shoot every night or at least every other night.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:For this game, to even things out a bit, I would have given the reds the opportunity to shoot every night or at least every other night.
I thought about it, but they had the capture power, the assassin power, mac couldn't be killed at night, Troy couldn't be seen, as well as the usual seer and angel stuff.

But maybe you're right in hindsight. On paper, every night would have been too much IMO, especially if they had captured someone.

Again, on paper, every other night maybe would have been OK, though in the game it wouldn't have made much difference, since that would have given them just two more kill attempts (Nights 4 and 6), which probably would have failed. Haha.

EDIT: Actually, they were all dead by Night 6, so just one more attempt.