*** Wars of Beleriand Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** Wars of Beleriand Game Thread ***

Post by obhave »

I thought yellow might. Greens and blue being goodies without a second goal, yellows and orange collecting, and reds being ultimate baddies. I was wrong, obviously
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

I was the green seer. Saw canaan, twc, and wk
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

****ing hell. I meant zaro's blues
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

obhave wrote:I was the green seer. Saw canaan, twc, and wk
But you didn't really SEE me, did you? :lol:
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

Willie Kool wrote:
obhave wrote:I was the green seer. Saw canaan, twc, and wk
But you didn't really SEE me, did you? :lol:
Haha no
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MWB wrote:So mrandall wasn't good?
Yes and no. All the Sons of Feanor wanted to kill The Enemy, but then they also had to get the Silmarils, killing whomever had them in the process.

The coloring was a bit unfortunate for them. The colors meant nothing except for the baddies being red. I wanted the Sons of Feanor to be red-orange because "Feanor" means "spirit of fire" and I wanted the color to be kinda fire-like. It turned out to be a disadvantage, but I honestly never considered the colors.

I have to be gone for a little bit, then I'll explain stuff.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

A pox on your house for the color fandangle
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

I want to know what the union was and if it was something we could achieve.

I think the reds would have some advantage early with all the different groups but would be hurt long term by it compared to other games.

Thanks Redwill!!!
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

Shad's melt down also really hurt our cause. Mrandall also got way too defensive and gae away too much information about our numbers and abilities. Crank pm'd mrandall to shut up at least once. :lol: I definitely gave myself away by defending the union possibility but only because I thought it would be very helpful to us and the "good" guys.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

MWB wrote:So mrandall wasn't good?
Technically, I was. I'll wait for redwill to explain the color stuff to everyone.

... until I just realize he already has.
Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:Shad's melt down also really hurt our cause. Mrandall also got way too defensive and gae away too much information about our numbers and abilities. Crank pm'd mrandall to shut up at least once. :lol: I definitely gave myself away by defending the union possibility but only because I thought it would be very helpful to us and the "good" guys.
I had to try to convince them of something. It's really hard not to when you have all of the relevant info at your disposal.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

The way you explained it, combined with shaf lying wasnt conducive to your survival.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

Your strategy worked out great, Randall. Keep on keeping on.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

Also, why did he lie about his role? Because hes the anti EPP, and had to continue his streak of never telling the truth.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

You got too defensive too soon. It's hard to balance it sometimes, but you have to be patient and wait until there is a very good chance you might be eliminated before playing all your cards.

Oh and lulz at slappy and ulf. You guys are like Mariolives and his obsession with the Caps with your obession with PSU.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Kaizer wrote:Also, why did he lie about his role? Because hes the anti EPP, and had to continue his streak of never telling the truth.
He didn't explain why he did that. I think shad is the type of kid that would take his ball and go home if he lost a game. :P :pop:
dodint
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dodint »

I'm at lunch with my wife, but had a great game. Will come back and pat myself. on the back for a bit later.

I was slappys vig.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote: Oh and lulz at slappy and ulf. You guys are like Mariolives and his obsession with the Caps with your obession with PSU.
THATS FINE SDD DOT ASTERISK DOT 409
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Kaizer wrote:The way you explained it, combined with shaf lying wasnt conducive to your survival.
I mean, I knew I was boned from the start with shad's horrific attempt at lying.

It got frustrating, for me, when people assumed orange = bad (as in normal Warz stuff and not redwill's idea). At that point, I had to pretty much say everything I knew in an attempt to convince you guys we weren't bad, but people weren't really looking past the color.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I SHOT CRANKSHAFT IN THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

I WAS THE HEAD OF OUR FACTION

WE ARE THE ONES WHO ACTUALLY WON BECAUSE OUR ENTIRE TEAM -- ME, TWC, DODINT, AND BGMCK -- ARE ALL ALIVE

WE THE GREATEST
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

MRandall25 wrote:
Kaizer wrote:The way you explained it, combined with shaf lying wasnt conducive to your survival.
I mean, I knew I was boned from the start with shad's horrific attempt at lying.

It got frustrating, for me, when people assumed orange = bad (as in normal Warz stuff and not redwill's idea). At that point, I had to pretty much say everything I knew in an attempt to convince you guys we weren't bad, but people weren't really looking past the color.
SHAD IS THE WORST AGREED
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

MRandall25 wrote:

At some point it wasnt about the color. It was your second goal that mattered. You had one, others didnt (blues and greens).
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

This is the first game I've seen end so soon.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

obhave wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:

At some point it wasnt about the color. It was your second goal that mattered. You had one, others didnt (blues and greens).
Exactly. I knew us greens were good, and had to assume that others had something else going on that would be bad for us to make them win.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

obhave wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:

Randall's meltdown aside, I still don't agree with you re: that day vote. You have 17 people alive at that time. There was nothing urgent about that day vote.