*** Wars of Beleriand Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** Wars of Beleriand Game Thread ***

Post by MWB »

I think mrand is a good vote. He is clearly steering every chance he gets. He has repeatedly called shaf an idiot, seemingly to separate himself from him.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

So the initial post says Morgoth stole the three Silmarils.

Canaan was Glaurung, Assassin for Morgoth. (red)
Dagny was Dior Eluchil of Doriath (dark green).
Zarovich is Fingon, son of Fingolfin (blue)
Shad was Curufin, son of Feanor (orange)
MRandal is Maedhros, son of Feanor (orange)
Slappy is Barahir of Beor

Night 1 Feanor sees canaan
Night 2 Fingolfin sees shaf
Night 3 Feanor sees slappy

At his point, you've got the following factions:

Fingolfin
* Zarovich (Angel)
* Immortal (sort-of)
* Vig
* Seer

Feanor
* Shaf (vig)
* MRandall (immortal, sort-of)
* Angel
* Seer

Beor
* Slappy (Barahir)
* Beren??? (from SDD's Silmaril lore post (5/30 10:11)

Doriath
* Dagny

Morgoth
canaan
At least one more red

There's been no mention of a Silmaril in ANY action write-up, only the initial post.
dodint
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dodint »

Just reread the thread and took notes, less confused now. And I can see why MR25 is pulling his hair out. ;)

I'm not changing my vote, mac is still being erradic. Funny that only two people have claimed to be straight up blue, as well. (Cbear/WK).

Also, from the sign up thread, this is funny in hindsight:
redwill wrote:I would like to have twenty, but can go with as few as sixteen-ish.
So many roles.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Can you please let me know how im being erratic?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

So it seems dodint and mrandall are probably aligned. I've never been accused of being both erratic and quiet in the same day phase before. :lol:
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

mac5155 wrote:So it seems dodint and mrandall are probably aligned. I've never been accused of being both erratic and quiet in the same day phase before. :lol:
Yah not sure were you were erratic haha
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

save cbear

I saw your post about getting confused with what mrandall posted.

I really want to go back to MWB but I think more will be gained by voting off mac or bigMck. Between the two I'll go with mac.

yellow mac
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

MWB wrote:He has repeatedly called shaf an idiot, seemingly to separate himself from him.
So you don't think it's dumb to say you're a different character AFTER you've been seen by the seer?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

MRandall25 wrote:So you don't think it's dumb to say you're a different character AFTER you've been seen by the seer?
I love that I can scroll down through the first page of NHR Games, select any page in any Warz game, and almost immediately find some stupid thing that you said or did to get yourself eliminated. That is, if you weren't already dead on the page I clicked.

This is the worst deflection of blame for absolutely horrible decision making (yours) since your Bylsma adoration posts after every Pens collapse.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

lololololololol
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

You're dead. Your opinion has no weight here.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

I think this game has made it even more difficult to lynch during the day. Since we're not 100% sure of the objectives I don't want to back someone who might only be out for themselves but are also trying to get rid of the reds.

I want to lynch Randall for the pompousness of his actions but I genuinely think he's for the better good

I think tonight, if our theories are correct, will tell us a lot if a seer hits his target and a Union is formed.

Zaro's revelations are in line with Randall but Zaro has actually voted for someone so I will side with him for now.

Lynch BigMcK
dodint
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dodint »

So, I read this...
mac5155 wrote:Can you please let me know how im being erratic?
...and I was like, maybe I used the wrong word to explain what I meant.

And then, I read this...
mac5155 wrote:So it seems dodint and mrandall are probably aligned. I've never been accused of being both erratic and quiet in the same day phase before. :lol:
...and I'm like, :face:

Regardless, I reread the thread today and your initial justification for picking Big was sketchy at best, because he voted for a red. Then you go silent for long stretches, only to pop up to vote for Big after some votes for other people are cast. You're riding the guy because everyone knows he's new and as such is an easy mark. That's what I meant by erradic, you don't surface to contribute in any streamlined way, just to toss in these deflections. Like the dodint/MR alliance that exists only in your head.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

shafnutz05 wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:So you don't think it's dumb to say you're a different character AFTER you've been seen by the seer?
I love that I can scroll down through the first page of NHR Games, select any page in any Warz game, and almost immediately find some stupid thing that you said or did to get yourself eliminated. That is, if you weren't already dead on the page I clicked.

This is the worst deflection of blame for absolutely horrible decision making (yours) since your Bylsma adoration posts after every Pens collapse.

This is brillant.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

I miss EPP. For as much crazy as MRandall brings, he doesn't quite have that EPP flair.
dodint
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dodint »

obhave wrote:I am going to go with mac. I dont trust mrand, but at this time it is still unclear what that seconday goal or uniting will mean for the village.

Lynch mac Color please.
Incidentally:

5 - BigMcK -- mac5155, Crankshaft, ulf, Zaro, PFiDC
5 - mac5155 -- the wicked child, dodint, BigMcK, obhave, Sam's Drunk Dog
2 - MRandall25 -- Troy Loney, slappy
2 - MWB -- Willie Kool, Kaizer

I just don't get how folks could be split on those two players. Not trying to make it sound like a vendetta against mac, but yargh.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

I am more than happy to switch my vote to mac if it gets this day moving.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I'm happy with my vote on mrandall. He obvioulsy has more info about this than anyone else, to me, this union thing is ill conceived and I can't imagine a clause of that sort which essentially gives the game to us. he's dictating the theme and our understanding, how can someone outline the path to victory. why don't the simarlis or whatever just say...that's me. then mrandall can "see him" they can all whole up together and then the 6 or 8 or however many just out themselves and vote off everyone else?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

dodint wrote:So, I read this...
mac5155 wrote:Can you please let me know how im being erratic?
...and I was like, maybe I used the wrong word to explain what I meant.

And then, I read this...
...and I'm like, :face:

Regardless, I reread the thread today and your initial justification for picking Big was sketchy at best, because he voted for a red. Then you go silent for long stretches, only to pop up to vote for Big after some votes for other people are cast. You're riding the guy because everyone knows he's new and as such is an easy mark. That's what I meant by erradic, you don't surface to contribute in any streamlined way, just to toss in these deflections. Like the dodint/MR alliance that exists only in your head.
Dude, I was silent from like 11:30-1. Cause I was at lunch. lol. you are trying so hard to justify a vote on me, and it's kind of funny.

Unlike you, I'm actually trying to lynch a red. You and him seem to be trying to get your 'union' together.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

Why waste a day vote on Randall when he'll probably get sniped by whatever opposing faction there is during the night phase.

Those things tend to sort themselves out. Might as well crack some other eggs to see if any new info can be learned.
dodint
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dodint »

Yeah, but like my problem with WK, I doubt you're getting 9 people to follow you.

I think MR will stay around because he's interesting but eventually a vig will pop him. Picture the game without him right now, for the reasons you stated, and where does it go? I think folks might feel rudderless without him right now. *shrug*

Man, I need to go away for a little. It looks like I'm attacking mac and defending MR, but I don't actually care much about either one. Need to go do some work.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

MRandall25 wrote:
MWB wrote:He has repeatedly called shaf an idiot, seemingly to separate himself from him.
So you don't think it's dumb to say you're a different character AFTER you've been seen by the seer?
I think it's called trying to survive. Not really a big deal either way.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

Anyone else notice that relantel is in the chat but hasn't participated recently here?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

yeah, he's pretty erratic :pop:
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

He's in the chat with two mods, one being dagny. Wonder what's going on in there.