***World Warz II Game Thread***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: ***World Warz II Game Thread***

Post by Willie Kool »

dodint wrote:Did anyone answer Crankshaft as to why Cbear and I weren't targeted?
We believed CBear was the angel and would keep protecting himself. We knew we had to get the seer the night nan saw me or one of us was likely done, since the numbers were getting down so low.

You weren't targeted because we thought you were doing a fine job killing blues, and hoped you would acquire a taste for greens. :P
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

BigMcK - I really hope you try another game. Being the red alpha in game 1, when you don't really even understand how the game works is as tough as it gets - especially when your fellow reds don't have enough time available to give you any real help.
BigMcK
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Drawing 1 line in the sand, followed by another, and another, and another. TIC TAC TOE

Post by BigMcK »

I do want to thank Willie Kool and the wicked child for letting me tag along. I had no idea as to what the game entailed. Once the roles were announced, I felt like this guy:
Spoiler:
Yep...
Spoiler:
I got a Rock
YEAH!!!

I would like to give it another go.

Plus, added bonus to this game was digging up this classic:

[youtube][/youtube]
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

newarenanow wrote:I liked when Benny got butthurt. :lol:
:thumb:
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

BigMcK wrote:I do want to thank Willie Kool and the wicked child for letting me tag along. I had no idea as to what the game entailed.
:thumb:

It's much easier to learn the game as a blue. I feel bad that we didn't respond to your PM fast enough. If you had posted when you sent it, they may have spared you.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

newarenanow wrote:Here is the PM I sent CBear after Day 3.
I really think BigMcK, twc, WK and/or Hockeynut are playing the fine line of being involved but not raising suspicion pretty well. If I survive, I'm looking at one of them.
:shock: Great call. I couldn't believe one of us wasn't mentioned as suspect until the vote on BigMcK started.