***World Warz II Game Thread***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Re: ***World Warz II Game Thread***

Post by shafnutz05 »

:lol:

I agree with Benny's thoughts on dodint. I've never understood the need to keep a vig around. At best, he's taking shots in the dark that could do just as much harm as good. At worst, he's lying or has no loyalty to the Revolution.

Again, I really think we would learn a lot by killing dodint....if he's red, we could glean very valuable information on who may have been protecting him. If he's green, maybe the opposite. We are still divided and blind right now. The next kill looks like another shot in the dark.

Why not kill someone that, good or bad, is going to hopefully give us more information to point in the right direction?

Dodint is my first choice for all the reasons above.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

He made a pretty compelling case for why the reds wouldn't view him as a threat and let him live...also based on the assumption that dodint would simply be killed the next day vote for a perceived false role claim.

He's identified as a role player of some sort, he's definitely not blue. I'd say about 60/40 red imo right now.
dodint
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dodint »

shaf, I was your first choice from Day 1, but at least you have reasons now. ;)

bomb Cbear3

I won't be back before noon so I have to vote for someone, and CB gives me the strongest feeling. I'd rather not vote but it looks like we're heading towards another stalemate and yesterdays stalemate hurt.

I'll be back this afternoon, off to build my server.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

The vig is always a wild card. They can be the hero or the goat depending on where their shots falls. I remember a game where our mod was both the best and worst vig within the single game. He shot 2 of the 3 reds, but he also intentionally shot 2 of the blue players that our seer had cleared. :pop:

Of course role claims can be like ******* in these games, so I am currently still undecided on dodint.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

*Everything dodint says about his role makes sense. In the off chance he's actually red (as in the game, not Soviet which he admits to) the real vig will take him out. We're pretty sure there's a real vig since the reds didn't take out columbia.
Conclusion - What the hell is Shad up to? This means he's basically been useless so far.

*Benny has been leading the discussion since the end of day 1. WK has gone missing, we lost rel and columbia, so our main protagonist (and antagonist) has been Benny. On day two he posted until his fingers bled, but refused to vote until he forced a tie with two minutes until deadline. He keeps quoting ulf which points to two guys, but instead of going with the village's majority choice (me) he decides to vote for Nut!. He's distancing himself for when its revealed I'm blue.
Spoiler:
Benny Fitz wrote:
ulf wrote:I'd wager at least one of the last three to vote Benny are red. I was waiting to see if a bandwagon started. And it has, for no real reasoning
PensFanInDC wrote:1 - nan (mac)
1 - SDD (canaan)
4 - benny (nan, WK, Hockeynut!, Cbear3)
1 - dodint (shaf)
2 - Cbear3 (ulf, SDD)
He's also got a crap theory on canaan being the seer. He'd have been written up as the seer, not just the French Resistance. The French Resistance wasn't a core to the Allied powers, why would PFiDC have given quite possibly the most powerful warz tool to a minor player in WW2's history?

Conclusion - Benny has been the straw stirring a bitter drink for two days. We've failed to nail a single red. I made a mistake removing my vote on day 2. I won't make that mistake again.

tbc...
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

1 - Benny (CBear3)
1 - SDD (Benny)
4 - CBear3 (SDD, TWC, Shad, dodint)
1 - Shad (Troy Loney)

7 to bomb

Deadline is Noon
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

As for myself, I'll admit that I haven't done as good a job as I could have this game. I'm part of the reason we were at a stalemate on day 2, which lead to the greens not getting to use their powers last night.

However the most suspicious thing I've done is apparently piss ulf off. He changed his vote to me after I criticized his strategy of sitting around and letting other people complete the Benny vote. It was personal. After that he never took his blinders off. So it looks like the reds killed ulf because he was on to something. Doesn't that seem like an obvious set-up job, again?
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

bomb CBear3

Although I do not believe a word that dodint says, either.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Ok, I can't take a chance right now with two votes left, and we have to have time to still get a kill today.
I'm the Angel.

Details to come in another long wordy post.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

I'm the British, and I was given the power to save each night. On night two the seer the found me and since then we've been able to communicate via PM. As a reward for uniting our forces, we were given the ability to recruit somebody as the leader of the French Revolution. We chose canaan. As the revolution, canaan was given the ability to either see or protect each night.
We were given the ability to pass a communication to him once per night, and in keeping with the theme of the game there was a 50/50 chance the message would fail, and it was possible that the message would fall into enemy hands. The message that first night was to setup a tell in canaan's posts if somebody were red or blue, since he couldn't write back to us. It appears he found a red in his first see, but was killed before he could tip us.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

CBear3 wrote: *Benny has been leading the discussion since the end of day 1. WK has gone missing, we lost rel and columbia, so our main protagonist (and antagonist) has been Benny.
this is so true. but i told you as much when i revealed why i love being blue. I will say this though, it could absolutely be time for me to go. Especially if you guys wont vote out SDD. I think we've got a ton of info and i've upset enough people that i'm ok with bowing out as a distraction at this point. no joke.
CBear3 wrote:*
Conclusion - Benny has been the straw stirring a bitter drink for two days...
too funny..
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

hahah....of course

So I had a weird feeling about CBear and dodint, and what do you know, they are the two remaining green RPs apparently. What are the odds of that?
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Benny Fitz wrote:Why i'd like to vote for him: He claims to be indy
What? Pretty sure he's claimed to be the green vig.

Bomb Benny
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

save cbear

So can the seer still view people?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

bomb shafnutz
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

And if he can, can he confirm that dodint is the vig? If he was the seer that is who I would have viewed last night.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

save cbear
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

mac5155 wrote:bomb shafnutz
Why? Because CBear is saying he is green now too?

I've been pushing this since Day 1. If I was red, I would have absolutely no way of knowing both of them are green at that stage, especially CBear. What percentage of role claims actually end up being legitimate. >50%?
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:And if he can, can he confirm that dodint is the vig? If he was the seer that is who I would have viewed last night.
You want another green player to out themselves?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Crankshaft wrote:
Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:And if he can, can he confirm that dodint is the vig? If he was the seer that is who I would have viewed last night.
You want another green player to out themselves?
What are you talking about?
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

He can still see people.
We couldn't use our powers last night, and I'm not sure what he was thinking because we didn't get a chance to talk about it.

There's two things though about seeing dodint:
He is the vig and we wasted a see. He's not the vig and the real vig will kill him.

The only positive thought to entertain is that he saw me we were able to communicate. Maybe if we saw the vig we'd be able to communicate and help improve his aim :)
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

CBear3 wrote:I'm the British, and I was given the power to save each night. On night two the seer the found me and since then we've been able to communicate via PM.
well can you speak on the seerers behalf and clear some people??? you can save yourself and leave the reds hunting
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

shafnutz05 wrote:

I've been pushing this since Day 1. If I was red, I would have absolutely no way of knowing both of them are green at that stage, especially CBear. What percentage of role claims actually end up being legitimate. >50%?
Because I went back and read canaans posts. If there was some sort of hidden message in them about who was red, it's either you or SDD.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

shafnutz05 wrote:

Well, if anything to get you to stop trying to vote off green players.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Unbomb cbear. Color please.