NHL Revealed - anyone watch it?

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

NHL Revealed - anyone watch it?

Post by llipgh2 »

I watched the end of the Blackhawks - Red Wings game, and this show was on after.

It's NBCSN's attempt at 24/7. It wasn't bad, although some parts were painfully slow.

Tidbits:

Corey Perry is ridiculously superstitious.

John Taveres meditates (or something like that) in front of the plaque of Mike Bossy before home games.

Kyle Okposo is a likable guy.

Malkin was really ticked when Ovie slashed him, and screamed at him from the bench.
BigMcK
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Drawing 1 line in the sand, followed by another, and another, and another. TIC TAC TOE

Re: NHL Revealed - anyone watch it?

Post by BigMcK »

I would really like if the league were to allow an open mic on a player or ref for an entire game. They could trim the show for time but not for language. Late night showing past family hour.
shoeshine boy
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by shoeshine boy »

I was surprised that considering the fact that the Rangers have not one but TWO stadium games coming up this week the show spent ZERO time with any of their players.
llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by llipgh2 »

shoeshine boy wrote:I was surprised that considering the fact that the Rangers have not one but TWO stadium games coming up this week the show spent ZERO time with any of their players.
They focused on their opponents. Or should I say with the Islanders and Martin Brodeur/1 short clip of Jagr.
shoeshine boy
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by shoeshine boy »

llipgh2 wrote:
shoeshine boy wrote:I was surprised that considering the fact that the Rangers have not one but TWO stadium games coming up this week the show spent ZERO time with any of their players.
They focused on their opponents. Or should I say with the Islanders and Martin Brodeur/1 short clip of Jagr.
or maybe it's because the NHL learned through 24/7 just how boring the Rags players are. :slug:
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

llipgh2 wrote:It wasn't bad, although some parts were painfully slow.
So they really nailed the 24/7 theme then. :pop: