Your Standard Warz Game 2.0 **GAME THREAD**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: Your Standard Warz Game 2.0 **GAME THREAD**

Post by canaan »

these posts in particular struck me as not like you:

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 0#p2523541" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 0#p2523545" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

not so much non-commital, but strangely agreeable.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Well, I wasn't intending it that way. End of page 8 and beginning of page 9 I thought I was supporting WK's claim strongly. Maybe I should have been stronger at it. But WK himself was calling you a red.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

One other note: It's up to the individual mod to decide what happens when the baddies kill a vig who also kills that night.

When I killed SDD, thg let SDD's kill of Pecky go through. If he hadn't, I think the village would have killed Pecky the next day and I would have had one more kill. That may have changed things. I'm fine with that, of course. It's one of those grey areas where the mod has to decide.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

redwill wrote:End of page 8 and beginning of page 9 I thought I was supporting WK's claim strongly. Maybe I should have been stronger at it. But WK himself was calling you a red.
Actually, you probably would have been better off not supporting my claim. In the end, it was a big part of what convinced me to vote for you. When it came down to the two of you, and I was looking back through, canaan's distrust seemed more blue than your agreeable support.