Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Post by canaan »

there are blues on both sides...that part is true. if all of the madden/followers are eliminated, everyone doesnt win, is what im saying.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Seems like over thinking the game right now. Without any real long term knowledge of what is going on, we could end up handicapping ourselves if make the game more complicated than it might be.

Though on the other hand we may handicap ourselves being too conservative I guess. I don't know. But with there being a red early, that makes me think that it Madden against the world.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

canaan wrote:that is not true, pavel.
That there are blues on both sides? That is absolutely true. If the warring sides thing was true they would be different colors.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Pavel Bure wrote:
That there are blues on both sides? That is absolutely true.
i mentioned that above.
Pavel Bure wrote:If the warring sides thing was true they would be different colors.
thats a bold assumption this early in the game.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

canaan wrote:there are blues on both sides...that part is true. if all of the madden/followers are eliminated, everyone doesnt win, is what im saying.
I gotcha.

Rylan, way to say a lot without saying anything.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MWB wrote:shaf, it's your turn to switch to rel now. :pop:
He is probably on the pooper after eating expired blue cheese.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:News Flash

Nine in 10 mods say that revealing your character name or affiliation may be hazardous for your health. Do so at your own risk.
why i said what i did about the two factions wanting their own endgame.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Pavel Bure wrote:
canaan wrote:there are blues on both sides...that part is true. if all of the madden/followers are eliminated, everyone doesnt win, is what im saying.
I gotcha.

I want to change my vote off Rylan, but after that last post....
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

canaan wrote: why i said what i did about the two factions wanting their own endgame.
I don't see why this up for debate....the side that has the most left, when the reds are dead, wins the ratings war.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Pavel Bure wrote:
I gotcha.

I think that its actually Madden against the world. It was a stream of thought as I typed and that was what I came to finalize my thoughts on. In my PM it didn't say there were any objectives to complete, so until something happens to insinuate a victory objective outside of eliminating reds, I am going to continue playing as if there is a group of reds wrecking havoc on the village.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Pavel Bure wrote:
That there are blues on both sides? That is absolutely true. If the warring sides thing was true they would be different colors.
one way to find out... kill columbia. he already role claimed as to be a member on the opposite side of EPP.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

count2infinity wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
one way to find out... kill columbia. he already role claimed as to be a member on the opposite side of EPP.
If you are Trib, that would certainly benefit you.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

count2infinity wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
That sounds like a dumb idea IMO. Why would he reveal that, and then get a mod-warning that doing what he did could hurt you in the game and have columbia actually be red? Seems like hes pretty clearly blue given SDDs post.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

all i'm saying is that if you really want to see if there are two fighting blue factions, to kill columbia. I am not advocating killing him. I'm on the rel vote and sticking to that.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Man, if Canaan is right this is a hell of a Warz setup.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

columbia wrote:
canaan wrote: why i said what i did about the two factions wanting their own endgame.
I don't see why this up for debate....the side that has the most left, when the reds are dead, wins the ratings war.
So you think the goal of the game is for the village to eliminate the reds AND make sure their side of the game has more people left?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Pavel Bure wrote:
columbia wrote:
So you think the goal of the game is for the village to eliminate the reds AND make sure their side of the game has more people left?
I would be willing to bet this to be true.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Pavel Bure wrote:
columbia wrote:
That is my thought as well. But it is a crap shoot since people are not allowed to reveal what side they are on.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Pavel Bure wrote:
columbia wrote:
Yes.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

newarenanow wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
columbia wrote:
That is my thought as well. But it is a crap shoot since people are not allowed to reveal what side they are on.
Well you can, but it may be "hazardous"
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

slappybrown wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
That sounds like a dumb idea IMO. Why would he reveal that, and then get a mod-warning that doing what he did could hurt you in the game and have columbia actually be red? Seems like hes pretty clearly blue given SDDs post.

I don't think it says that at all. Just says it could be harmful.
count2infinity wrote:all i'm saying is that if you really want to see if there are two fighting blue factions, to kill columbia. I am not advocating killing him. I'm on the rel vote and sticking to that.
I'm ok with that if it comes down to it. It will carry the same proof as columbia. Working on 100 proof here. Might be drunk by the lynching.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

relantel wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:

I don't think it says that at all. Just says it could be harmful.
count2infinity wrote:all i'm saying is that if you really want to see if there are two fighting blue factions, to kill columbia. I am not advocating killing him. I'm on the rel vote and sticking to that.
I'm ok with that if it comes down to it. It will carry the same proof as columbia. Working on 100 proof here. Might be drunk by the lynching.
Were saying the same thing. Im just going the extra step that in light of his coming out with zero heat and to provide information to the village plus SDDs post, Im pretty sure columbia is blue.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

i'm inclined to believe pavel, and think canaan might be red and trying to thin our numbers by having us intentionally kill blues.

save PB
kill canaan
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Zarovich wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
columbia wrote:
Yes.
So you think the game is over when the reds are eliminated? Or do we keep going until one side's RP's are also eliminated (assuming that there are RP's on both sides)?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Kaizer wrote:i'm inclined to believe pavel, and think canaan might be red and trying to thin our numbers by having us intentionally kill blues.

save PB
kill canaan
thats some crumb bum logic, but to each his own.