Post by columbia »

I actually think that is the wagoneer and will thus:

lynch NAN
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: Pittsburgh Sports Media Warz Game Thread

Post by count2infinity »

LITT hasn't said a word this phase yet. I'm not sure if anyone else is sitting back and being quiet or not. We're spread way out on votes, but I think rel might be the way to go today.

Lynch rel
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

canaan wrote:rel, are you madden?
I drink way too much to be madden.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I voted PB because it's still early and if you people didn't learn from last game, early on if you start to jump all over the place, you start to out your own role players and make life easy for the reds. It has been this way every single game. The first 2 or 3 days I do that bandwagon vote because typically in the first 2 or 3 days, people jumping around all over the place and spreading their votes more than likely draw out the green players.

Yet they continue to do it EVERY SINGLE game.

If you want to make me the bandwagon vote to trim some of the fat out, go ahead. But that is my reason for PB. He had two, and I was going to make it 3.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

relantel wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:Canaan and I are both red, and we are voting in lockstep with each other to make it easier for you guys once one of us is killed. :lol:
remember the game when kicksave (I think it was him) came out as red early, and no one thought he could be serious?
Kicksave wrote:Image
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

slappybrown - (1) crankshaft
c2i - (1) CBear3
Pavel Bure - (3) canaan, shafnutz, nan
Rylan - (1) zarovich
canaan - (2) MWB, pecky
relantel - (2) Pavel Bure, c2i
shafnutz - (1) relantel
WK - (1) Rylan
nan - (2) Mrandall, columbia

Deadline is 5PM - limit is 10
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

wow, all over the place with still people yet to vote. I would be willing to pull my vote off of rel onto another person, but the votes are so spread out that i'm going to leave it where it's at. even if votes change now, we still have the info as far as who voted for who initially to come back and see patterns, but we really need to consolidate.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

count2infinity wrote:wow, all over the place with still people yet to vote. I would be willing to pull my vote off of rel onto another person, but the votes are so spread out that i'm going to leave it where it's at. even if votes change now, we still have the info as far as who voted for who initially to come back and see patterns, but we really need to consolidate.
On top of that, it's very dangerous. If the limit is reached and votes are on a lot of people, the random may pull out a green RP.

The village is dumb if they leave it this spread out.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

Crankshaft wrote:
relantel wrote:a number asking questions about the trio. Only way to find out is to vote on them. Edit out shaf.
If you truly believe that, then why didn't you vote for canaan, who already had 2 votes, and voted for shafnutz who didn't even have a vote? Are you purposely trying to spread it out?
you know another interesting thing I just picked up on about this exchange is that relantel voted for canaan on day 1, but now with 2 votes on canaan he decides to vote shaf? I'm thinking of changing my vote.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

count2infinity wrote:wow, all over the place with still people yet to vote. I would be willing to pull my vote off of rel onto another person, but the votes are so spread out that i'm going to leave it where it's at. even if votes change now, we still have the info as far as who voted for who initially to come back and see patterns, but we really need to consolidate.
Just found out our systems are going down at 4, so I'll begin the consolidation.

blue shaf

yellow canaan.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Crankshaft wrote:I still think slappybrown is a maddenfollower. He went out full boar last game, and this game he's flying under the radar. Is that on purpose?
Shrug dot jpeg

I don't know how many more times I can explain the reasoning behind the last game. Had it been a traditional game, it would have been correct. It wasn't. If you're going to vote for me in this game and hold a grudge because I came on strong because of my role and you happened to be the target, warz feud dot gif. You voted for me immediately after the night 1 writeup was posted. What high volume posts should I be making on day 1?
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

c2i - (1) CBear3
Rylan - (1) zarovich
canaan - (3) MWB, pecky, relantel
WK - (1) Rylan

Deadline is 5PM - limit is 10
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

free speech PB
censor relantel
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

I really think rel is a good way to go here just from looking at other games one if the biggest red tells from nearly everyone I've seen is asking questions that don't really have a clear answer and point out obvious things that everyone already knows to look involved.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

I'm comfortable with my vote.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

blue PB

yellow rel

That is a better move as well. I just don't understand what he is doing.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

what we know:

There are two conglomerates:

Trib/Clear Channel
CBS/Post-Gazette

This splits the village into two factions, out for their own endgame. this is the reason why the votes are spread out. A seer from one conglomerate may know a member of the opposing faction and is hard-up on getting the numbers advantage.

There is also Mark Madden, who has recruiting abilities. I dont believe he has eliminating abilities, but i am unsure of this as of yet. Madden assumedly started out as one person, recruited THG on night 1, and was subsequently killed. conversely, madden could have started out with more (a crony or whatever) and has recruited further.

As it stands right now, the Trib/Clear Channel conglomerate is short at least one person because of the EPP kill. This could be evened up with THG's death as he was Bob Smizik, who writes for the Post-Gazette and was recruited to the Madden team. im unsure of this, however.

anyone want to play the game, or am i just going to get killed for thinking?
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

c2i - (1) CBear3
Rylan - (1) zarovich
canaan - (3) MWB, pecky, relantel
WK - (1) Rylan
what the hell is this?

kill pavel
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

canaan wrote: anyone want to play the game, or am i just going to get killed for thinking?
I wish you better luck than I had with it.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

canaan wrote:what we know:

Trib/Clear Channel
CBS/Post-Gazette

This splits the village into two factions, out for their own endgame. this is the reason why the votes are spread out. A seer from one conglomerate may know a member of the opposing faction and is hard-up on getting the numbers advantage.

There is also Mark Madden, who has recruiting abilities. I dont believe he has eliminating abilities, but i am unsure of this as of yet. Madden assumedly started out as one person, recruited THG on night 1, and was subsequently killed. conversely, madden could have started out with more (a crony or whatever) and has recruited further.

As it stands right now, the Trib/Clear Channel conglomerate is short at least one person because of the EPP kill. This could be evened up with THG's death as he was Bob Smizik, who writes for the Post-Gazette and was recruited to the Madden team. im unsure of this, however.

This makes sense. My thinking on Madden is that THG was Madden, got killed, and someone else took over for him (or was already a crony, as you suggested). I think if THG had been part of PG, it would have been stated in the write up.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I never have any idea what rel is up to in these games and a lottery with 8 people is less than optimal for the reasons NAN poitned out.

yellow relantel
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shaf, it's your turn to switch to rel now. :pop:
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

canaan wrote:what we know:

Trib/Clear Channel
CBS/Post-Gazette

I'll say it again. The two sides warring thing is wrong. There are blues on both sides.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

that is not true, pavel.