BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WARZ Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WARZ Game Thread

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

It was about going along with a bandwagon. I consider blue players to be expendable early in the game. There was also the chance that Kaizer had it setup so that the alpha red came back blue when viewed. Either way it's always fun to get you going. :slug:
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

redwill wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:BtW, who was the the first one to vote against Canaan this game? oh yeah...
Willie Kool was the first against canaan, if that's what you meant to say.
No that you mention it, I stand corrected.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

ExPatriatePen wrote:I've never seen Canaan do so much research on day one unless he was trying to learn his role as a red.

Lynch canaan
canaan wrote:lolwut?
This is what I was talking about... not sure what WK's logic was.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

EPP tilt, lol
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I have to admit, EPP, that I feel a little bad about the way we treated you. It was just that you were so cocky. I know it was mostly in jest and in the spirit of things. So please take my actions this game also in the spirit of things. It's about having fun. And I thought driving you face-first into the pavement would be fun. Haha.

Please feel free to do the same to me in the future.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

redwill wrote:It was just that you were so cocky.
You say were as in past tense. He still seems very cocky.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

I had a feeling SDD or redwill was the seer.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Crankshaft wrote:
redwill wrote:It was just that you were so cocky.
You say were as in past tense. He still seems very cocky.
So, is it cocky if you win one game as an independent (who has to be the last man standing to win it) , and the only vote you cast in the next game is for a RED?

Is that cocky, or good, or both? :)

And Cranky, It's Warz. As Redwill said, all's fair in Warz... if you're one to get easily offended, it's really not a game you should be playing. :)

I got my *ass* handed to me for a number of games before these last couple, and I freely admitted that I sucked in those games (see below), now that I'm on a hot streak, I'm sure as hell going to enjoy it. :)
ExPatriatePen wrote:For the record MR25, if it matters, I think you and Rel are certain to be Green Villagers. But I suck at this game because I refuse to lie.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
MWB wrote:
PensHckyFan79 wrote:because EPP has been honest about his roles before and he stated he was a villager.
ExPatriatePen wrote:
columbia wrote:The real risk here is that EPP is a cylon...and he'll be back later in the game. :pop:
I'm not, and I won't be. You kill me and you've killed a villager.
so given his history and that I believed him thats how I came up with my percentage.
He also said that there's no way cbear saw him and that he was a wasted vote last game. All I'm say is, in a game like this there's no reason to put any stock into what anyone says about a role.
Let's straighten something out here.

The vote against me last game WAS a wasted vote as I was given one free protection.
cbear was killed the same night he saw me. So he wasn't able to post or use that see in anyway. So it was a "worthless see" for all intents and purposes...

BtW, who was the the first one to vote against Canaan this game? oh yeah...

Nice job Kaizer, good game.
A player coming back after getting voted off is never a waste. It tells you he is either independent or bad, 95% of the time. Maybe we just have different thoughts on what wasted vote means.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

ExPatriatePen wrote:if you're one to get easily offended, it's really not a game you should be playing. :)
Maybe you should go re-read your meltdown and take your own advice? :lol:
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Thay was a fun game.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Thanks Kaizer, that was a fun game.

Nice job by the greens that game. Rel and SDD, very good work on the switched role claim. Kinda thought SDD was the seer on the last day, which was part of the reason I went along with the cbear vote.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

Night 3, Pecky used his first bullet of the game to shoot canaan, and CBear killed Pecky. slappy roleblocked canaan that night, but his turn to be the red "role" was the night before.

Night 4 relantel protected himself as CBear put in the kill order on him, the first time his angel role came into play, but slappy roleblocked relantel, so the kill went through.

also, Slappy was Gaius Baltar, who in the show loses and gains the trust of cylons and humans several times, so his goal was just to survive. if the village tried to kill him, he would have had 1 save, but could only gain a share of the win if the reds won the game, and vice versa if the reds tried to kill him at night.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Crankshaft wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:if you're one to get easily offended, it's really not a game you should be playing. :)
You consider it a meltdown, I say I was playing a game where the objective is to fight to stay alive, or at least assure that your team wins...

... Hey, if I didn't think it was fun, I wouldn't play.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:Awesome game! Glad to see EPP's dire predictions prove completely unfounded.
Never predicted... was rooting against MR25 and the rest of the village though that was for sure.

The vote against me on day one was a complete waste, as I said it would be. Kaizer gave the Blues/Greens a huge advantage with the ability to communicate. Take that away and I think the RED's would have won.

I also found it hilarious that MR25 was questioning the angel claim. Especially after he went so hard at me for doing the same thing in a prior game. Did he vote for a single RED before it became completely self evident?
i dont think the crew had a huge advantage. the timing of the red kills was was did them in. not getting one for the first 6 phases ended up working in their favor, if just one red had resurrected, the village could have been screwed. i expected at least one of them to go down and come back, forcing the village to decide whether to kill someone else or snuff the known red and hope they got another, but it just didnt end up that way.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
Crankshaft wrote:
You consider it a meltdown, I say I was playing a game where the objective is to fight to stay alive, or at least assure that your team wins...

... Hey, if I didn't think it was fun, I wouldn't play.
But your meltdown happened after you died, therefore it had no baring on the game and you wished for everyone to lose because you were voted off. :lol:
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

EPP:

... and there was no angel claim. Who was it that I was questioning?

And I questioned THG. He was red, so I dunno.

I also questioned CBear and pretty much got the conversation started on him (though redwill was the first vote. But it's redwill so we'll ignore that :lol: )

Stay mad, bro.
Last edited by MRandall25 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Yeah, I don't think it was unbalanced given that the reds could resurrect and they had slappy as a partial helper.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

pecky was the MVP getting canaan at night. if he doesn't get him then, the village probably goes to night 7 when one of them comes back.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

I'm still laughing at EPP.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Crankshaft wrote:pecky was the MVP getting canaan at night. if he doesn't get him then, the village probably goes to night 7 when one of them comes back.
Well said!

Let's get Pecky to take a bow.

We were flopping about until that kill. I was morose. Then there was a spark of life.

What a shot!
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

pecky is awared the EPP Memorial MVP Award for that game
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MRandall25 wrote:
PensHckyFan79 wrote:Anyone got a clue what is going on with CBear3. In the handful of games I have played he is usually pretty active.
Nah, this is pretty normal as far as CBear is concerned. He posted earlier, even though he didn't vote.

He is typically pretty helpful for the village. Can't recall a game where he's been one of the reds

and on THG possibly being RED:
MRandall25 wrote:
MWB wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:The problem also is no one has come out to refute his claim.
How would one refute a claim that doesn't give specifics?
Considering his thing said something to the effect of "protecting the whatever the hell we're called", I think it's safe to say he's probably the angel.
You took out me, Columbia, led the charge against Rel and then Redwill and then switched you vote to Nan when Rel and THG both role claimed.

Yeah, you played a great game. :face:
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

I led the charge on rel? News to me.

Let it go, bro. You get too worked up over a game.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MRandall25 wrote:I led the charge on rel? News to me.

Let it go, bro. You get too worked up over a game.
I just get a kick out of thumping your chest when you were wrong nearly everytime.

Columbia was right, you do realize that there's a reason the REDs always let you live don't you? :lol: