BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WARZ Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WARZ Game Thread

Post by MWB »

After reading more from cbear today, I'm comfortable with that vote. He didn't seem so deadset on thg, like he seems to be saying. Yes, voted for him, but it was not a vote that carried a lot of weight given the count at the time.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

lynch cbear3

Actually, the more I look at crankshaft, he was kind of going after THG early in the game. I'm good with this vote.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

4 - CBear - redwill, SDD, MWB, Shaf
1 - SDD - Cbear

because of the holiday, there is no time limit unless this somehow goes until sunday.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Crankshaft wrote:hey shafnutz, what are you observations as someone who wasn't able to speak out?
you probably aren't going to like this, but I actually really like you as a vote today.

I'm assuming this voting period continues through the holiday weekend? I like the crankshaft vote much more than cbear, but I'll go with the flow to avoid the randomizer.
I'll let my actions speak for me this game.

As for my vote today, I'm comfortable with CBear. SDD was cleared by relentel earlier in the game. He was in on thehockeyguru early in the day 4 vote. Whether that was luck or something else, I don't know. But I'll follow his lead today.

lynch CBear
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

[youtube][/youtube]
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

very well, limit reached.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

CBear was nervous. there had already been many killings, and the heat was coming down on him this time. As he heard the news of his impending execution, he fled to the Viper launch area to steal a ship. unfortunately for him, he wasnt a pilot, and also wasnt aware that the launch tubes were controlled from the bridge. Sams Drunk Dog, aka Admiral William Adama, commander of the Galactica, watched as CBear's ship went full thrust down the launch tube. SDD ordered the tube closed, and CBear smashed full force into the door, killing him in the explosion.
CBear3 was:
Spoiler:
Cavil, the Alpha Cylon!
Spoiler:
1. SDD
2. MRandall
3. relantel assassinated on night 5
4. MWB
5. canaan
6. pavel barbequed night 1
7. pecky killed by Number Six, night 4
8. shaf
9. redwill
10. Willie Kool fragged night 3
11. CBear
12. Slappy
13. nan irradiated day 3
14. EPP put out the airlock day 1
15. columbia ejected based on hat-vote day 2
16. thehockeyguru
17. crankshaft

All of the Cylons have been killed, the crew of the Battlestar Galactica wins the game, and escapes to repopulate the human race. Slappybrown also earns a share of the win for fulfilling his Independent conditions for victory.
Spoiler:
Roles:
SDD - Admiral William Adama - SEER
MRandall - Lee Adama - regular
MWB - Tigh - regular
canaan - Number 6 - Cylon
Shaf - Sharon/Athena - regular - resurrects if killed
THG - Sharon/Boomer - Cylon
redwill - Zarek - regular - becomes President/Angel if Roslin is killed
CBear - Cavil - Cylon Alpha
Slappybrown - Gaius Baltar - Independent Roleblocker
crankshaft - Doctor Cottle - regular
Pavel - Tyrol - regular
EPP - Dualla - regular
columbia - Anders - regular
Willie k - Helo - regular
NAN - Katraine - regular
pecky - Starbuck - Vigilante
relantel - President Laura Roslin - Angel
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

very nice!
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

I figured SDD was something good when he was real quick on the thehockeyguru vote after relentel. I kept falling into the MWB/MrRandall and redwill/slappybrown side arguments.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

If PensHckyFan79 killed canaan outright, he deserves all the credit for this win. That was certainly the turning point.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

redwill wrote:If PensHckyFan79 killed canaan outright, he deserves all the credit for this win. That was certainly the turning point.
Absolutely - great move by him.

I was way off early on when I thought he was trying to defend thehockeyguru :face:
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

I'll do a summary of the more interesting night phases when i get back from the store, there were some good ones.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

Great game everyone! Thanks Kaizer! This was a very interesting setup and I learned something about the TV series. I might have to check it out.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:Great game everyone! Thanks Kaizer! This was a very interesting setup and I learned something about the TV series. I might have to check it out.
Could you interact with relentel the entire game?

BTW - thanks relentel for inviting me to play, that was fun once I got the hang of it.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

redwill wrote:If PensHckyFan79 killed canaan outright, he deserves all the credit for this win. That was certainly the turning point.
Yeah I thought pecky was red to tell you the truth. He definitely helped us shake things out. Me and rel started communicating after he role claimed and I viewed him that night. Kaizer allowed us to talk which helped out a lot. redwill and I talked after rel was killed. I wasn't expecting someone to replace rel so I had to confirm it with Kaizer after redwill contacted me.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Yeah, I'm now greatly intrigued by the series and sorry that I didn't watch it the thousand times it was on. My in-laws are always asking me what I want for Christmas and I have no answers, but this year I just may ask for the series on DVD.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

The strategy for rel to say he was the seer was rel's idea. Keep me from outing myself as the seer but allow us to put the heat on thg. The roleblock by slappy didn't keep the plan from totally succeeding but I was able to narrow it down to crankshaft, cbear, mrandall, and slappy after I was able to look at MWB. After looking at everyone's heat on thg it was obvious to me that cbear was most likely the last red player left.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

How often do you guys run these games?
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

By the way I viewed EPP night one and he came back blue. When the train started on him I decided to go along with it because I didn't mind seeing him go after how arrogant he was about winning the last game and I also didn't want to draw attention to myself for not going with the day 1 bandwagon.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Awesome game! Glad to see EPP's dire predictions prove completely unfounded.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MWB wrote:
PensHckyFan79 wrote:because EPP has been honest about his roles before and he stated he was a villager.
ExPatriatePen wrote:
columbia wrote:The real risk here is that EPP is a cylon...and he'll be back later in the game. :pop:
I'm not, and I won't be. You kill me and you've killed a villager.
so given his history and that I believed him thats how I came up with my percentage.
He also said that there's no way cbear saw him and that he was a wasted vote last game. All I'm say is, in a game like this there's no reason to put any stock into what anyone says about a role.
Let's straighten something out here.

The vote against me last game WAS a wasted vote as I was given one free protection.
cbear was killed the same night he saw me. So he wasn't able to post or use that see in anyway. So it was a "worthless see" for all intents and purposes...

BtW, who was the the first one to vote against Canaan this game? oh yeah...

Nice job Kaizer, good game.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

shafnutz05 wrote:Awesome game! Glad to see EPP's dire predictions prove completely unfounded.
Never predicted... was rooting against MR25 and the rest of the village though that was for sure.

The vote against me on day one was a complete waste, as I said it would be. Kaizer gave the Blues/Greens a huge advantage with the ability to communicate. Take that away and I think the RED's would have won.

I also found it hilarious that MR25 was questioning the angel claim. Especially after he went so hard at me for doing the same thing in a prior game. Did he vote for a single RED before it became completely self evident?
Last edited by ExPatriatePen on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:By the way I viewed EPP night one and he came back blue. When the train started on him I decided to go along with it because I didn't mind seeing him go after how arrogant he was about winning the last game and I also didn't want to draw attention to myself for not going with the day 1 bandwagon.
So you voted against a blue rather than go after canaan who was RED?

You're bragging about that and call *me* arrogant??? :face:
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I had no idea canaan was red. But yea :lol:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

ExPatriatePen wrote:BtW, who was the the first one to vote against Canaan this game? oh yeah...
Willie Kool was the first against canaan, if that's what you meant to say.