BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WARZ Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WARZ Game Thread

Post by CBear3 »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:lynch cbear

By reading everyone's posts and the votes, I've narrowed it down to him or crankshaft. Mrandall and thg were going at it to much to be both red. Crankshaft was vocal about thg too. cbear was largely quiet and never voted for thg after I made it pretty obvious that thg was red. He even chimed in but never placed a vote.
CBear3 wrote:Lynch THG. Seems the only way we'll know for sure.
Bullspit. Just because Kaizer missed it doesn't mean I didn't do it. I added it when I did the vote tally to make sure it wasn't missed. I thought THG was a good vote still when everybody else believed him. His claim was too perfect, and he showed he had no idea about BSG by not giving himself an identity. Rel would have had to have been a total BSG fanboy to pick the Quorum of Twelve reference. Granted, even rel's claim didn't quite seem right when he called himself seer (wrong order on see's) which is why I didn't vote yesterday. I couldn't decide which seemed more bogus.

Meanwhile, as slappy was going after THG, SDD was leading the NAN hunt. Lucky for SDD, he's been so out of touch that nobody cares to look into him. And now SDD claims he's the one that proved THG was red.

Sure, maybe it's the aggrivation at the level of BS, but

Lynch SDD

With Shaf's resurrection, we have at least a day kill to play with since I'm sure there's only one red left. I wonder if there's an independent in there somewhere as well, oh well. Killing a blue like me today isn't the end of the world, so just make sure you pay attention.

And now that I'm looking at it, The vote total was:
3 - newarenanow - Sam's Drunk Dogg, thg, MWB
1 - canaan - Crank
1 - Sam's Drunk Dog - newarenanow
3 - thehockeyguru - canaan, redwill, CBear3
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

Presumably, we have to hit a bad guy within the next 2 day phases or we're back to square one. I went back and collected how the votes broke down days 1 through 3..

1. SDD - EPP (Day 1), newarenanow (Day 3)
2. MRandall - EPP (Day 1), Columbia (Day 2), newarenanow (Day 3)
4. MWB - EPP (Day 1), newarenanow (Day 3)
8. shaf
9. redwill - EPP (Day 1), Columbia (Day 2), thehockeyguru (Day 3)
11. CBear - Columbia (Day 2), thehockeyguru (Day 3)
12. Slappy - EPP (Day 1), newarenanow (Day 3)
17. crankshaft - EPP (Day 1), canaan (Day 3)

5. canaan will return night 7 - EPP (Day 1), thehockeyguru (Day 2), newarenanow (Day 3)
16. thehockeyguru will return day 7 - newarenanow (Day 2), newarenanow (Day 3)

3. relantel - slappybrown (Day 2), newarenanow (Day 3)
7. PensHckyFan 79 - canaan (Day 1), Columbia (Day 2)

Day 4
relentel votes for thehockeyguru
redwill votes for slappybrown
samsdrunkdog votes for thehockeyguru
thehockeyguru votes for relentel
slappybrown votes for relentel
crankshaft votes for relentel
**relentel claims green role**
redwill saves slappybrown/votes thehockeyguru
slappybrown saves relentel/votes thehockeyguru
MRandall votes thehockeyguru
crankshaft saves relentel/votes thehockeyguru

My notes...
*MWB - similar voting pattern/bandwagon voting as canaan; didn't vote on day 4 at all.
*MRandall - similar to MWB with bandwagon voting, piled on THG after relentel's role claim.
*redwill is hard to read anything
*CBear threw a vote on thehockeyguru on day 3, didn't vote on Day 4
*slappy is hard to read, he's gone back and forth with redwill.

Also, maybe someone with Battlestar Galactica knowledge can help, but what are the chances of if a blue is resurrected (ala shafnutz), he comes back bad and the two who died as bad guys come back as good? Is there an in-show precedent for that in which Kaizer is basing this game off of?
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

slappybrown is the only other vote that relentel had, other than thehockeyguru on day 4 and newarenanow on day 3.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

I should probably pull off SDD, because rel claims he saw him...But I have my doubts rel's list is accurate (called out on wrong order). I don't believe the greens can talk or else they would have roasted THG when he first came out.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Crankshaft wrote: My notes...
*redwill is hard to read anything
He's new, but he learns quick :)
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

CBear3 wrote:I should probably pull off SDD, because rel claims he saw him...But I have my doubts rel's list is accurate (called out on wrong order). I don't believe the greens can talk or else they would have roasted THG when he first came out.
Of course rels list was inaccurate. He was the angel. That's why I think there is at least some communication between the two. How else would rel know THG was lying?

Also, of course the greens aren't going to all come out at once to roast THG. Would give way too much away. We still don't know who the actual seer is. So far, they've played it perfectly.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

At the very least, rel could've given us the names in no specific order.

My previous point still stands, though.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

I don't see the difference in rel coming out as the seer (falsely) when THG first claimed green versus waiting a day. You're right that its worked out perfectly, but I just don't understand the delay. Also, if I was letting somebody else claim seer for me, I'd have been darn sure I gave him all the info to defend himself. If THG hadn't been so headstrong and make such a poor role claim we'd all still be wondering who was really green.

Oh well, that's probably why I still suck at these things (just ask Shad :))
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

We still got a red out of the exchange *shrug*

I would like to think rel and the real seer had a plan for that.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

2 - CBear - redwill, SDD
1 - SDD - Cbear
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Yeah, it worked out to plan & snagged us at least one red (I wonder if Pecky's kill on canaan was linked to this as well). But I think he still would have gotten a red if he'd come out immediately. I can't believe THG didn't bother to break out google and come up with a better defense. The liability is that rel gave him an extra day to research whom roles might be. If THG hadn't half-arsed his claim we could have had another nuclear meltdown. Would have been fun to watch, but might not have been as productive. Just thinking out loud, trying to get better.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

cbear, I meant that you never placed a vote on thg last day phase even though you posted during that day.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

I think I could be for a Cbear vote today. I just don't want to throw a vote out there and have a bandwagon jump on.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Crankshaft wrote:I think I could be for a Cbear vote today. I just don't want to throw a vote out there and have a bandwagon jump on.
It'll be harder to have a bandwagon since there's only one red left. They'll probably be at the middle or end of a vote unless it's on them.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

MRandall25 wrote:
Crankshaft wrote:I think I could be for a Cbear vote today. I just don't want to throw a vote out there and have a bandwagon jump on.
It'll be harder to have a bandwagon since there's only one red left. They'll probably be at the middle or end of a vote unless it's on them.
Not taking the risk assuming there is only one left. shafnutz could have come back as red, bringing the numbers back to 2.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

hey shafnutz, what are you observations as someone who wasn't able to speak out?
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Crankshaft wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:
Not taking the risk assuming there is only one left. shafnutz could have come back as red, bringing the numbers back to 2.
Kaizer's player list has him highlighted blue, that'd be pretty misdirectional modding if it weren't true.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Kaizer wrote: remaining:

1. SDD
2. MRandall
3. relantel assassinated on night 5
4. MWB
5. canaan will return night 7
6. pavel barbequed night 1
7. pecky killed by Number Six, night 4
8. shaf
9. redwill
10. Willie Kool fragged night 3
11. CBear
12. Slappy
13. nan irradiated day 3
14. EPP put out the airlock day 1
15. columbia ejected based on hat-vote day 2
16. thehockeyguru will return day 7
17. crankshaft

it is day 5 with 8 left it takes 5 to kill.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

CBear3 wrote:
Crankshaft wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:
Kaizer's player list has him highlighted blue, that'd be pretty misdirectional modding if it weren't true.
Great point. I was hoping someone else had some insight into the actual show if someone dying as a good guy and coming back bad and vice versa.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Crankshaft wrote: Great point. I was hoping someone else had some insight into the actual show if someone dying as a good guy and coming back bad and vice versa.
It's been done before, I was an independent seer, but when I came back to life I got to pick which side and it was just announced that I was back to life and no longer independent. The Mod specifically just says the player come back to life. Kaizer mentioned a few times shaf's blueness so I don't think its an issue.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kill cbear
Color

Best play
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MWB wrote:Kill cbear
Color
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

3 - CBear - redwill, SDD, MWB
1 - SDD - Cbear
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

Is slappybrown gone because of the holiday or is he purposely quiet?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Crankshaft wrote:hey shafnutz, what are you observations as someone who wasn't able to speak out?
you probably aren't going to like this, but I actually really like you as a vote today.

I'm assuming this voting period continues through the holiday weekend? I like the crankshaft vote much more than cbear, but I'll go with the flow to avoid the randomizer.