*** Car Wars Game Play Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: *** Car Wars Game Play Thread ***

Post by redwill »

Crankshaft wrote:Relentel invited me to play in the chat one day. Decided to follow along this game before jumping in and I have to say, I am thoroughly confused.
There are bad guys and good guys. The bad guys can talk to each other via PM and try to kill the good guys. The good guys can't talk except in the thread and try to figure out the bad guys and kill them.

There are a few complications here and there, but basically that's it.

... Unless DocEmrick is modding. Then everyone's confused together. Including him.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

CBear3 wrote:
Willie Kool wrote:
CBear3 wrote:MWB is a wasted vote. As rel said, he's really good for the village and WK knows it, that's why he threw him under the bus on his way out the door. It's his attempt to take a good villager out of the picture so his own (WK's) death isn't in vain.
And in a particularly fine bit of irony, you ended up making it SO much less in vain by exposing yourself here. :twisted:
I know, I hoped MRandall would see that and save me, but he didn't catch on.
The guys I had seen kept dying, so instead of narrowing my choices I was right back at square one. I suppose, knowing now that my suspicions were right, I should have kept my mouth shut, but at the time I was frustrated that all my sees were wasted.
Yeah you saying that was crazy obvious. I thought for sure you were going to see me that night so itbworkednout perfect that the village bought into the MWB theory and you outted yourself
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Just wanted to remind y'all that until the next Warz game finishes up...
Spoiler:
I'm the reigning champion
Spoiler:
hehehehehe