*** Car Wars Game Play Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** Car Wars Game Play Thread ***

Post by MRandall25 »

EPP, I saved Pecky.

I don't really know what else to say, other than the game is over and you lost if you kill me.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

You did the exact same thing last game with Juice, EPP, then got all pissy when we killed you because you almost cost us the game.

I surely hope you won't make the same mistake twice.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MRandall25 wrote:You did the exact same thing last game with Juice, EPP, then got all pissy when we killed you because you almost cost us the game.

Let's stop this non-sense.

Sure, like everyone else I fight for my Warz life. I'm also wrong at times, not unlike you on that last vote.
You totally blew it when you tried to paint my "lost your mojo" comments as being anti-Rel, when they were obviously embedded in a quote where you said you were coming after me next.

But the bigger issue is that I have the ultimate respect for Redwill, and boy Did he ever create a great twist in this game. Simple, but very effective.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Pecky I can't say exactly what it is, it's not in the game thread. Use google about wars and why I would post that against something I didn't want to say. EPP is spot on with what's going on and it didn't make sense till he was save during the day.

EPP I know we went at each other during this game, but MRandall has played us all and set it up perfectly because he knows you wanted to kill me.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:You did the exact same thing last game with Juice, EPP, then got all pissy when we killed you because you almost cost us the game.

Let's stop this non-sense.

Sure, like everyone else I fight for my Warz life. I'm also wrong at times, not unlike you on that last vote.
You totally blew it when you tried to paint my "lost your mojo" comments as being anti-Rel, when they were obviously embedded in a quote where you said you were coming after me next.

But the bigger issue is that I have the ultimate respect for Redwill, and boy Did he ever create a great twist in this game. Simple, but very effective.
Because I thought you knew something I didn't when you said I "lost my mojo". I thought you knew that rel wasn't a red because you were. At the time you said it, we hadn't found out that rel was not red. There are two sides to every action. Take that into account.

If you kill me, you're singlehandedly losing the game for the village. That's the facts.

I don't know. Whatever. Vote for me. Just be ready for the fallout when you **** it up.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

There's a reason you weren't night-killed by the Reds, EPP.

They could trust you to completely **** everyone over at the end.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Again, you didn't have this idea until I called PB out for being the last red. He's been completely on the defensive since I figured him out.

Do the math. Don't be an idiot.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Now MRandall is using the whatever kill me angle? Come on guys, he's playing us. He wins if I'm killed.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Pavel Bure wrote:Now MRandall is using the whatever kill me angle? Come on guys, he's playing us. He wins if I'm killed.
Because it's impossible arguing with a known idiot.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MRandall25 wrote:Again, you didn't have this idea until I called PB out for being the last red. He's been completely on the defensive since I figured him out.

Of course I'm on the defensive you've played this perfectly with your super early angel claim and have now painted me as red. Why wouldn't I be on the defensive.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Pavel Bure wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:Again, you didn't have this idea until I called PB out for being the last red. He's been completely on the defensive since I figured him out.

Of course I'm on the defensive you've played this perfectly with your super early angel claim and have now painted me as red. Why wouldn't I be on the defensive.
If you were blue, you wouldn't need to try to paint me so hard as a red. You would try to work it out with me.

Your insistence on this insane "evil angel" theory is... insane.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Again, I'm the angel. I saved Pecky during the night. There was no night kill.

Do the math. Make the right decision. Please.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Where's pecky?

His being quiet concerns me. Is he just sitting back laughing?

Hmmmm.

Let's do this:

Smash MR25 into the next tree
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

:face: :face: :face:

Jesus Christ I can't believe you're doing this. I really can't believe you'd be that dumb.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Current count:

2 - MRandall25 - (Pavel Bure, ExPatriatePen)
1 - Pavel Bure - (MRandall25)

3 to kill.

DEADLINE: 2 PM
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

I get it MRandall, this is your play to win. You outted yourself to me going all in because you know I had heat on me from EPP. I already explained why you didn't night kill, this is your only play to win.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

And I explained why there wasn't a night kill. I am legitimately the angel.

It's not my fault if EPP chooses to believe your crap.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

I'm at work and trying to follow when I have a couple minutes. So basically do I believe MRandall is an angel, or is this an awesome twist by redwill.....
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

MRandall25 wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:

If you were blue, you wouldn't need to try to paint me so hard as a red. You would try to work it out with me.

Your insistence on this insane "evil angel" theory is... insane.
It's actually EPP that came up with the "evil angel" theory. I feel like I'm being played right now. what to do, what to do...
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

PensHckyFan79 wrote:I'm at work and trying to follow when I have a couple minutes. So basically do I believe MRandall is an angel, or is this an awesome twist by redwill.....
I just got a call to head to a lunch strategy session and then I'm headed out to the customer site for the negotiations.

I won't be on until after the deadline. My votes not changing. Looking back at MR25's posts/behavior I'm convinced that he's the remaining RED.

More importantly, Redwill is the main man when it comes to crazy game twists. This move is right up his alley. Otherwise it was a pretty plain vanilla game for Redwill.

Out until after the deadline.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

pretty much my decision is to kill mrandall now. or do nothing and wait and see, because even if I vote for PB its a tie, and if I vote EPP then mrandall has 2. I have not been around for too many games to know how much of a genius redwill is so who knows maybe he did plan this awesome twist because there have been so many early angel claims.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Just saw your last post pecky, couple the fact that MR25 is attrinuting the "Evil Angel" to PB and the fact that he lied about my reasons for telling him that he lost his Mojo the last time around and you begin to see a pattern...

Now I'm late for my meeting. :)
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

EPP... :face: :face: :face:

All I'm going to say. I'd say I can't believe you'd be this stupid, but you did almost kill Juice in Slappy's game because he hadn't saved anyone, so I don't know...
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MRandall didn't vote for WK and only piled on Factorial because it was becoming obvious he was going to be lynched. I started the WK train and was 2nd on Factorial. It's a hell if a okay by MRandall here but he's the last baddie
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

*its a hell of a play

Damn iphone