*** Car Wars Game Play Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** Car Wars Game Play Thread ***

Post by MRandall25 »

Also a possibility. Hard part is deciphering the votes. Everyone voted for WK or Factorial the one day phase.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

what was wrong with my rationale? pb was very flippant about voting somebody out just to get them "out of our hair" aellond with the amount of people left, i found it off.

seeing that factorial came back as red...and thats who i was voting for at the time, iirc, thats a more definitive position to believe that relantel is red.

he sacrificed, per se, the attention getting red in hopes to sway a little trust towards factorial.

im blue if that matters to you or not. blah blah blah ive never lied derp talk aside, im being honest.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

The one defense I could think of for Canaan there is that it really wasn't your typical red play. It definitely looked like an overzealous blue (source: every game I've ever played :pop: )
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MRandall25 wrote:The one defense I could think of for Canaan there is that it really wasn't your typical red play. It definitely looked like an overzealous blue (source: every game I've ever played :pop: )
OK, I'll defer to you on that, at least until after tonights kill.

Who else is suspect?, I'm confident in you being the angel, although I'm not sure why they haven't killed you yet. (unless you have unlimited saves and save yourself everynight)

I guess the only other person on my "short list" right now is that I'm still not sure about Pavel either.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

late to the morning party am I. Of the sequence, canaan's definitive post about me seems to reveal himself as the third red. If he's not red, he's certainly misguided.

tow canaan.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

I gotta go back with EPP based on Cbear's post. Yellow EPP color please
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Looks like my saying Pavel is a suspect struck a nerve with him.

So the actual post from CBear3 is encapsulated below:

Pavel Bure wrote:
CBear3 wrote:Yellow EPP
Just looking at votes, could his vote for Factorial have been to deflect from his fellow red WK? Also, is the reason he's around more consistently due in part to a red role?
I'm on with yellow EPP. Gotta go with the seer's vote.
Recognize that CBear didn't know Factorial was RED at that point. So what makes you think he investigated me? The logic just isn't consistant.

That makes me suspect Pavel more.

Then there was his leading the vote on MWB:
Pavel Bure wrote:Yellow MWB. I feel like WK on the hot seat decided to reverse psychology protect him by first voting for him then saying we should look into him today, plus the whole "I'd rather try to find a red" tell he gave off when voting for him.
And his protection of Factorial:
Pavel Bure wrote:
MWB wrote:I feel like factorial is just noob fodder and as such is viewed as an easy kill by reds. I'm feeling better about reading into WK's posts due to that factor an you attempting to push it.
Finally we have him saying something that could indicate that he knew Factorial was RED (Which only a RED would know)
Pavel Bure wrote:So columbia is coaching the red alpha :scared:
None of these by themselves are definitive, but add them up and it smells bad.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

EPP the seer called you out. Of course you're going to say you don't think he investigate you but there's no way to know that, it's the best I have to go off of for now and that super long post if yours trying to twist guilt in me when I was first on a red and 2nd on a red looks real bad. My vote stays with you.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Pavel Bure wrote:EPP the seer called you out. Of course you're going to say you don't think he investigate you but there's no way to know that, it's the best I have to go off of for now and that super long post if yours trying to twist guilt in me when I was first on a red and 2nd on a red looks real bad. My vote stays with you.
No, it's not an "I don't THINK", I KNOW he didn't. He never would have voted for me if he had.

Also, I KNOW he didn't investigate Factorial. Because he was questioning my vote Against Factorial who was RED

And btw... cbear3 specifically said he was only going by past votes when he made that comment.

That's funny because those past votes were my vote against Factorial who cbear didn't think was RED at the time.

Also, I've decided to cast my vote with MR25 this time. He's been right so far and I'm going to go with the "hot hand".
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

relantel wrote:late to the morning party am I. Of the sequence, canaan's definitive post about me seems to reveal himself as the third red. If he's not red, he's certainly misguided.

tow canaan.
:lol: u so red
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:EPP the seer called you out. Of course you're going to say you don't think he investigate you but there's no way to know that, it's the best I have to go off of for now and that super long post if yours trying to twist guilt in me when I was first on a red and 2nd on a red looks real bad. My vote stays with you.
No, it's not an "I don't THINK", I KNOW he didn't. He never would have voted for me if he had.

Also, I KNOW he didn't investigate Factorial. Because he was questioning my vote Against Factorial who was RED

And btw... cbear3 specifically said he was only going by past votes when he made that comment.

That's funny because those past votes were my vote against Factorial who cbear didn't think was RED at the time.

Also, I've decided to cast my vote with MR25 this time. He's been right so far and I'm going to go with the "hot hand".
What the hell are you talking about? Mrandall hasn't voted and neither have you. Not to mention MRandall named 3 people on the previous page and not one was me. One if them was actually you.
1. Seer put you in a post using "votes" as a reason what did you want him to do? Come and and say, "hey guys I'm the seer EPP is red?
2. You're all over the place trying to out blame in me.

You're the guy today.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

I wouldn't put any stock in what I have to say.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Heck, I don't even believe myself half the time.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Damn Iphone and autocorrect.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MRandall25 wrote:I wouldn't put any stock in what I have to say.
You've been right so far... That's a "Hot hand" as far as I'm concerned.

On the other hand PB is just babbling. Of course I haven't voted, I said I was throwing my vote with whatever MR25 was doing. MR25 hasn't voted yet so neither have I... duh.

Anyway... you try and kill me and you're just wasting your vote. I promise you that.

Waiting for MR25 to cast his vote...
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I'm swamped at the moment and for a bit longer. Can someone (maybe dead) please keep a count? Thanks.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:I wouldn't put any stock in what I have to say.
You've been right so far... That's a "Hot hand" as far as I'm concerned.

On the other hand PB is just babbling. Of course I haven't voted, I said I was throwing my vote with whatever MR25 was doing. MR25 hasn't voted yet so neither have I... duh.

Anyway... you try and kill me and you're just wasting your vote. I promise you that.

Waiting for MR25 to cast his vote...
Babbling? You're the only one doing that. Everything I said is based in fact. You're the one pulling posts out of context AND you're openly band-wagoning with another poster letting them decide who you vote for. Leave yourself an out much?
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

You don't need to wait for me to cast a vote EPP
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

redwill wrote:Current count:

5 - Factorial - (columbia, Pavel Bure, MRandall25, PensHckyFan79, canaan)
2 - ExPatriatePen - (relantel, Factorial)

Limit reached. Write-up coming.
Ok lets see if anyone can follow this. if Factorials death post randall = relantel then maybe he is red. Also seeing his vote next to Factorial's for EPP could be reds trying to get support for a blue for the village to vote out. (but we can't put much into Factorial because he voted for about half of the people playing)

Of the people who voted for Factorial, Columbia (dead blue), MRandall25 (green angel), Me (??), Pavel Bure (??), and Canaan (??).

Is there any merit to Factorials rambling about players with C? So Maybe Canaan.

EPP has never lied in the past and is claiming blue again (maybe he has building up cred for a moment like this) and I am willing to believe PB just form the past few games I have participated in. So at the moment I am between Relantel and Canaan.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

PensHckyFan79 wrote:...EPP has never lied in the past...
Let me qualify this... I have never lied about my role.

I won't say I've never lied... (Although I can't think of a lie I have told during Warz)

It's not that I think I'm doing something special, it's just that I ALWAYS get caught when I lie. I'm lousy at it, or maybe it's a Karmatic thing, so I just don't do it as a general rule.

Just wanted to clarify that.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

PensHckyFan79 wrote:
redwill wrote:Current count:

5 - Factorial - (columbia, Pavel Bure, MRandall25, PensHckyFan79, canaan)
2 - ExPatriatePen - (relantel, Factorial)

Limit reached. Write-up coming.
Ok lets see if anyone can follow this. if Factorials death post randall = relantel then maybe he is red. Also seeing his vote next to Factorial's for EPP could be reds trying to get support for a blue for the village to vote out. (but we can't put much into Factorial because he voted for about half of the people playing)

Of the people who voted for Factorial, Columbia (dead blue), MRandall25 (green angel), Me (??), Pavel Bure (??), and Canaan (??).

Is there any merit to Factorials rambling about players with C? So Maybe Canaan.

EPP has never lied in the past and is claiming blue again (maybe he has building up cred for a moment like this) and I am willing to believe PB just form the past few games I have participated in. So at the moment I am between Relantel and Canaan.
the most convoluted scenario is always best. i really do think this is a lot easier than what people are making it out to be. relantel is the way to go, based off of what has transpired this game. shouldershrug.gif
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

relantel wrote:late to the morning party am I. Of the sequence, canaan's definitive post about me seems to reveal himself as the third red. If he's not red, he's certainly misguided.

tow canaan.
This is suspicious to me. Too many words for a typical relantel warz post :pop:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Current count:

1 - canaan - (relantel)
1 - ExPatriatePen - (Pavel Bure)

4 to lynch.

I'm still thinking about a deadline. I gotta go pick up Rosie later this afternoon and so will be gone for about 5 hours. The deadline may have to be Monday morning.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

I feel pretty comfortable leaving my vote on canaan.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

I guess I never voted for relantel lol oops

yellow rel