Daniel Alfredsson is a scumbag

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: Daniel Alfredsson is a scumbag

Post by Crankshaft »

I don't see the big deal. Why on an off day do they need to lock themselves away? Riding around on a golf cart for a few hours, getting in a round of golf is hardly an exhausting task for a conditioned athlete.
Shakes
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Shakes »

shoeshine boy wrote:
bhaw wrote:Sid punched someone in the sack.
trust me, my friends who were Thrashers fans never, EVER let me forget this one.
LOL Thrashers fans.
shoeshine boy
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by shoeshine boy »

Shakes wrote:
shoeshine boy wrote:
bhaw wrote:Sid punched someone in the sack.
trust me, my friends who were Thrashers fans never, EVER let me forget this one.
LOL Thrashers fans.
they like to remind me of Evander Kane knocking the crap out of Cookie too. for that one I usually refer them to Kane getting his ass kicked earlier in the year by Derek Engelland after Kane's cheap slewfoot:
[youtube][/youtube]
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Thrashers fans. So you have multiple imaginary friends. :pop:
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Pucks_and_Pols wrote:On my way into work this morning I heard Bob Errey on the radio saying that Alfie and Karlsson were golfing at Oakmont between games 1 & 2 in Pittsburgh. Has anyone else heard anything about this?
I know its not a huge deal, but you would think this is the time of year that a team locks itself in and conserves as much energy as possible, not having their 40 year old captain and star defencemen coming back from an injury kicking off to play 9 or 18 holes during their "off" day.
Either way, they have plenty of time to work on their golf games now, thanks to their efforts against the Penguins.
seems like a non-story. they could have very easily have been at the rink before or after. you have free time, hit the links.
brwi
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by brwi »

Last edited by brwi on Wed May 29, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brwi
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by brwi »

Crankshaft wrote:I don't see the big deal. Why on an off day do they need to lock themselves away? Riding around on a golf cart for a few hours, getting in a round of golf is hardly an exhausting task for a conditioned athlete.
It sure isn't and is a lot better than hitting a strip bar all day or night and boozing it up. Don't think a round of golf between games fall outside of the coaches' wishes either for what to do on an off-day. Please.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by KG »

That dudes voice was great...
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I know a dude that had a heart condition. He wasn't allowed to come to his office job, but was told he could go golfing. :pop: Thats the strain that golf puts on you.
shoeshine boy
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by shoeshine boy »

Idoit40fans wrote:Thrashers fans. So you have multiple imaginary friends. :pop:
that'd be funny if it were even remotely true. or Phoenix. :slug:
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

What? You live in Atlanta right? You should be well aware of how little anyone there cared about them. You could literally sit anywhere in the upper bowl any time you went to a game and pretty much in any section in the lower bowl as well. I guess that was only for weekend games against top tier opponents though. THey probably drew better on weeknights against the Panthers.
shoeshine boy
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by shoeshine boy »

Idoit40fans wrote:What? You live in Atlanta right? You should be well aware of how little anyone there cared about them. You could literally sit anywhere in the upper bowl any time you went to a game and pretty much in any section in the lower bowl as well. I guess that was only for weekend games against top tier opponents though. THey probably drew better on weeknights against the Panthers.
they drew better than they got credit for and no, the upper bowl was usually pretty full. less than Consol, more than Nassau Mausoleum with a few exceptions. one side of the lower bowl always looked like crap because it was nothing but corporate seats. hell, pre-Sid years ATL was drawing better than Pittsburgh and by a lot. the last few years were by far the worst but the crappy owners had already ruined the franchise by then. the ATL Spirit never wanted to own a hockey team but had to take it in order to buy the NBA team that they wanted. those bastards ran the team into the ground and made it virtually impossible to build a fan base because they put next to nothing back into the community.
Last edited by shoeshine boy on Fri May 31, 2013 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
marek
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by marek »

Digitalgypsy66 wrote:Image

Some players hit the golf course after their season finishes, but Scumbag Alfresson hits a ping pong table at a seedy bar. :lol:

http://blogs.thescore.com/nhl/2013/05/2 ... day-night/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
looks like Will Ferrell in Anchorman...
once again... what pro athlete is shirtless in a bar???
Bruins? Senators? WTF???
Bioshock
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Bioshock »

His quotes in his presser today.

What a scumbag...
Digitalgypsy66
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Digitalgypsy66 »

What a weasel. I actually felt bad for Bryan Murray for a second, after this weasel jerked him around. :lol:
FreeCandy44
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by FreeCandy44 »

Bioshock wrote:His quotes in his presser today.

What a scumbag...
What did he say?