COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Post by JoseCuervo »

I'm thinking the only non-school right now. That or louisville or uconn, the non-acc schools.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

So my thinking with the angel stuff. Shaf was ND and was a yellow green that could be recruited by the village. I'm thinking its possible that if our seer LITT saw him we could recruit him to be our angel. Thus with his death no angel to refute a possible red claiming to be the angel.

Make any kind of sense? I'm just trying to think of different/weird scenarios because according to some this game has been different from others with all of the special abilities given to standard villagers
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

So, if we have 2 reds remaining, I have a 66% chance of getting one, and 33% chance of losing the game.

Those are the only 3 that make any sense to me.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

My vote is leaning towards JC, but I want to see if anyone has thoughts about my previous post about shaf being the possible angel
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

PensHckyFan79 wrote:So my thinking with the angel stuff. Shaf was ND and was a yellow green that could be recruited by the village. I'm thinking its possible that if our seer LITT saw him we could recruit him to be our angel. Thus with his death no angel to refute a possible red claiming to be the angel.

Make any kind of sense? I'm just trying to think of different/weird scenarios because according to some this game has been different from others with all of the special abilities given to standard villagers
He also could have been the vig because there isn't one. Though canaan did get 1 kill.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a vig play for himself it seems like Shaf should have wanted to help the village.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

PensHckyFan79 wrote:So my thinking with the angel stuff. Shaf was ND and was a yellow green that could be recruited by the village. I'm thinking its possible that if our seer LITT saw him we could recruit him to be our angel. Thus with his death no angel to refute a possible red claiming to be the angel.

:shock: holy **** that's so smart... Damn.

blue jc for now, gotta think on this and he's acting pretty calm/accepting his fate right now which doesn't strike me as totally bad.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

not really
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

JC - 1 (Jooce)

4 to death penalty. High noon.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

PensHckyFan79 wrote:correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a vig play for himself it seems like Shaf should have wanted to help the village.
I haven't played in awhile, but they used to always be green and tried to help the village. Doesn't mean they always did, but they were supposed to.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

JoseCuervo wrote:
PensHckyFan79 wrote:correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a vig play for himself it seems like Shaf should have wanted to help the village.
I haven't played in awhile, but they used to always be green and tried to help the village. Doesn't mean they always did, but they were supposed to.
If a vig wasn't tied to the village and was independent they would be a serial killer. The village in this game I think it's safe to say does not have a vig.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Pavel Bure wrote:

blue jc for now, gotta think on this and he's acting pretty calm/accepting his fate right now which doesn't strike me as totally bad.
the more that i look at this, the less sense it makes
shad could have been recruited if he had been seen... he wasn't so he was yellow/nothing... if he was the angel it would have said so when he died
also we are taking this route of this crazy scenario where there is no angel unless the seer happens to stumble upon the 1 person that he could recruit as an angel rather than just assuming the person that is claiming the angel and hasn't died and hasn't been refuted by anyone is the angel?
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

WAIT A SECOND
slappybrown wrote:
columbia wrote:The Dude will clearly have to be the Seer.
The idea in my head is that the village is the ACC, and the bad guys are WVU message board posters seeking to destroy the conference. The Dude would be the head bad guy. Notre Dame would be a semi-independent character.

"The NAN" may or may not be a character as well. :pop: The character would die halfway through the game from stress from worrying about the health of the ACC.
Juice is telling the truth, he is Teh Nan.

Yellow JC, JC if you are blue take your pick on who you're taking with you.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Pavel Bure wrote:WAIT A SECOND
slappybrown wrote:
columbia wrote:The Dude will clearly have to be the Seer.
The idea in my head is that the village is the ACC, and the bad guys are WVU message board posters seeking to destroy the conference. The Dude would be the head bad guy. Notre Dame would be a semi-independent character.

"The NAN" may or may not be a character as well. :pop: The character would die halfway through the game from stress from worrying about the health of the ACC.
Juice is telling the truth, he is Teh Nan.

Yellow JC, JC if you are blue take your pick on who you're taking with you.
Oh and I'm inclined to think he is also the doctor due to what Slappy said above, The Nan is worried about the "health" of the ACC.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

Hey I never said it was the best idea just exploring the possibility. Also I don't see why Slappy would have to come out and say that Shaf could have been the angel, because since he wasn't recruited he did not have the ability at the time of his death.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Yellow JC
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

JC is red, he'll probably take me since it's not a normal night kill
peck city is the last red
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Juice wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:

the more that i look at this, the less sense it makes
shad could have been recruited if he had been seen... he wasn't so he was yellow/nothing... if he was the angel it would have said so when he died
also we are taking this route of this crazy scenario where there is no angel unless the seer happens to stumble upon the 1 person that he could recruit as an angel rather than just assuming the person that is claiming the angel and hasn't died and hasn't been refuted by anyone is the angel?
Well, what if Shad didn't know what he would become when he was recruited? All he knew was that he would be green.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MRandall25 wrote:Yellow JC
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I'm blue, so I really hope juice isn't the angel
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

dude... i'm the farking angel give it up
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

so Rylan, JC and myself have yet to vote and only 1 more need to send out JC. I hate being the deciding vote this late. What to do? what to do?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

JC - 3 (Jooce, PB, MR25)

4 to death penalty. High noon.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Yellow JC

Sorry I was writing a paper, but he was on my list and I am fine with this vote.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

JoseCuervo wrote:I'm blue, so I really hope juice isn't the angel
Won't matter if you take him, not like he hasn't been saving anyone but himself the past 5 nights or whatever.