COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Post by Kaizer »

canaan wrote:if cbear isnt bad, im having the worst game of warz known to man and deserve death.
i was going to vote for you for killing SDD, but that didnt seem very red-like.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

I think PB or Juice is our best play today.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

And I also think it's suspicious EPP hasn't posted since CBear said he was suspicious of him. Something to keep in the back of our minds.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Cbear3 - 2 (EPP, canaan)
Kaizer - 2 (Pavel, Juice)
Juice - 1 (MR25)

8 to death penalty. 5 PM deadline.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

CBear3 wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
CBear3 wrote:Pavel for one. Absent til called out. Cast the final vote on Notre Dame. The original write-up made it sound like ND was a bigger trigger than if he's seen he becomes blue. He was on our side.

Juice obviously gets some as well, same as Pavel.

Ulf has been absent for periods in several games lately, so I'm not holding it against him.

I'm indifferent on Mac. Of the more vocal players, probably MWB. There seems to be vague following in his posts, but I'll admit I haven't gone over them with a fine comb because my attention has been elsewhere.
Soooo you're suspicious of almost half of the remaining players. Good lord that's vague. I finished the vote on Shad because there was 10 mins left in the day and info from his train is much more useful than a no kill.
So I'm suspicious of four people:
EPP
PB
Juice
MWB

You yourself said there were probably four bad guys left. Doesn't seem vague to me.

Tell me Pavel, what did you learn from the Shd vote that you wouldn't have learned already by those that had voted for him up until yours? I made dinner and put the baby to bed, only to come back and find Shad come out as "Your savior – ND" and you offing him. I can't believe people didn't pull their vote, let alone place the vote that sent him to the NAIA.
It's interesting that you are so upset about Canaan killing sdd and that everyone was set on him being blue, but you throw me into the suspicious list. I thought I was part of the reason there was less suspicion of sdd.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Hence why I said I hadn't combed through your posts. I didn't remember who brought up SDD's school question, I remembered SDD's question. If Zi get a future, I'll remember that for it, lol
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

canaan wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote: Soooo you're suspicious of almost half of the remaining players. Good lord that's vague. I finished the vote on Shad because there was 10 mins left in the day and info from his train is much more useful than a no kill.
who are you suspicious of?
Kaizer mostly just because after reading through his posts are just super general "look I'm helping, does everyone see this I'm helping" type deals or wise cracks. Plus his voting just seems off.

Second Cbear, I have a hunch based on what EPP posted that Cbear may be the right move but I'm not totally swayed yet and not playing my initial hunches the past few games has bit me in the ass.

Hunch one - Kaizer is bad
Hunch two much weaker hunch - Cbear may be the right target based on something EPP hinted at. It's a far less good feeling hunch though because I could just be reading into EPP which is why I'm sticking with Kaizer.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

How does Kaizer's voting seem off?
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

It could also be argued that you are doing the same, PB. You didn't show up until you were called out, then got all defensive about it.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MRandall25 wrote:And I also think it's suspicious EPP hasn't posted since CBear said he was suspicious of him. Something to keep in the back of our minds.
It wasn't exactly news... it's pretty obvious that it's the typical knee-jerk response one gets when you lead the charge for their lynching. I didn't think it required a response.

My votes speak for themselves. Especially if cbear gets tossed this round. If he's a blue, I'd expect a strong push for my ouster, if he's red as I'm saying, then I'm vindicated.

It's not really rocket science is it?
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

i voted for relantel, i tried to save SDD. thats helping as much as most others have done. i havent said much really, since basically half the people havent said anything this game, and i like to read through the variables before making a decision.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:And I also think it's suspicious EPP hasn't posted since CBear said he was suspicious of him. Something to keep in the back of our minds.
It wasn't exactly news... it's pretty obvious that it's the typical knee-jerk response one gets when you lead the charge for their lynching. I didn't think it required a response.

My votes speak for themselves. Especially if cbear gets tossed this round. If he's a blue, I'd expect a strong push for my ouster, if he's red as I'm saying, then I'm vindicated.

And that's a pretty knee-jerk reaction for being called out, as well.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Both cbear and pavel piqued some interest from me looking at last round. Although, it would be funny if EPP was actually west virginia. :lol:

Cbear's jump on the shaf bandwagon just seemed weird to me and although he's been more active this round, his canaan vote seemed way out there after yesterday.

lynch cbear (yellow)
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

if you think my voting is off because i havent been changing them every 5 minutes like i did in other games, its on purpose. it annoys people, and i'm tired of looking like an idiot.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Cbear3 - 3 (EPP, canaan, JC)
Juice - 1 (MR25)

MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

ExPatriatePen wrote:

And just because you voted for a red doesn't necessarily prove anything. For all we know, there could be 2 factions of reds.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

I feel like were not getting anywhere today. So Cb3 is saying he is blue and believes canaan and his blue with 1 kill role, so if we do go that route were just killing blues during the day.

Juice has not been around much, but neither has Ulf (Cb3 vouched for him not being around as being the norm lately).

I could get on board with voting out Juice, but I would rather go on something more concrete
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MRandall25 wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:

And just because you voted for a red doesn't necessarily prove anything. For all we know, there could be 2 factions of reds.
Two groups that have it out for the ACC? o'rly?

Secondly, if there were two red groups and so far we've lost how many blues? and only one red has been uncovered... srsly?

Again, you do realize the flaw in that logic, right?
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

i have to go to class. i might not make it back for the deadline, so kill Pavel.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Cbear3 - 3 (EPP, canaan, JC)
Juice - 1 (MR25)
Pavel - 1 (Der Kaizer)

Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

blue Kaizer, reading stuff back in a couple mins.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:

Secondly, if there were two red groups and so far we've lost how many blues? and only one red has been uncovered... srsly?

Slappy said this was not a straightforward game, so different bad factions is certainly feasible, if not likely. That said, I'll play along to see where this goes.

Yellow cbear.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Cbear3 - 4 (EPP, canaan, JC, MWB)
Kaizer - 1 (Juice)
Juice - 1 (MR25)
Pavel - 1 (Der Kaizer)

MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:

You apparently missed the game I ran where I had 2 red factions who killed on alternate nights.

Chill bro.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

I like the Kraftster list idea. Low an canaan because he started it on day 2, no reason for any red to start a train on someone on the 2nd day with 20 people in the game. 2 of the others are dead and confirmed not red. Cbear just piled on.

yellow cbear