COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Post by MRandall25 »

Like I said, I think we're better off looking at the 6 or 7 that didn't vote at all.

Whether it's before or after we vote CBear, they've definitely flown under the radar too long.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

PB, Juice, Pecky, and Mac.

I'm willing to guess there's 2 in there.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote:
CBear3 wrote:(a plebe mistake).
-This game has been full of red "mistakes" or "newb" plays, but they're still kicking our tail.

I think your day 1 vote buys you some amnesty, but it'll be a very short leash you're on.
I don't know about the kicking our tail part. We do have one gone right now. Standard games typically have a 4:1 ratio of good guys to bad guys/non-town. This game started with 22 people, has 14 left, and if the ratio was 4:1 there are 4 bad guys/non-town left. Still a ratio of 3.5:1. There's no real buttkicking going on by either side. It's pretty even so far if the typically ratio is being followed.
Yeah, that cbear post is odd. We've gotten a red and an independent so far, and no full greens are dead or exposed. We're in decent shape.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

canaan wrote:and im not the vig. never said i was. i am a blue that had a kill. i dont think i can say that enough.
You can say it a bunch, but surely you understand the skepticism. A blue who has power is rarely a blue.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

MRandall25 wrote:PB, Juice, Pecky, and Mac.

Are these the people that didn't vote during the rel vote?
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MRandall25 wrote:Like I said, I think we're better off looking at the 6 or 7 that didn't vote at all.

Whether it's before or after we vote CBear, they've definitely flown under the radar too long.
I agree with this... The "quiet crowd" most certainly has some reds in it.

However, my opinion should be obvious by now, I think we should do it after we eliminate cbear.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

MWB wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:PB, Juice, Pecky, and Mac.

Are these the people that didn't vote during the rel vote?
Yes.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

10 voted rel out, 4 voted for Kraftster (half are dead). 5 didn't vote at all, but one was rel.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

MWB wrote:
canaan wrote:and im not the vig. never said i was. i am a blue that had a kill. i dont think i can say that enough.
You can say it a bunch, but surely you understand the skepticism. A blue who has power is rarely a blue.
i know. i just dont want to be confused as the vigilante, as i would come out as such to avoid that confusion.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

I went after Canaan first because I still can't believe he offed SDD. I thought we all pretty well agreed on him being blue. He also broadcast his kill to the whole world before hand, which doesn't seem all that wise. So my frustration at wasting a kill on somebody who the group had little suspicion of made me want to evict him. I also still had in my mind that Miami would be the perfect independent, see me comments from when MR25 thought Wake would e one. So I don't think Canaan has added any value to the village and actively harmed it in the SDD snipe.

The problem with that is that he obviously isn't red or else the write up would have indicated that. I know I'm blue because I saw my PM. That means this logic of "one of the four Krafster voters" is red will take us both down. If I got my way and got Canaan killed (vig or not) I would be the kill next day phase for leading us astray. If Canaan got his way and had me killed, everyone will see I'm blue and vote for him tomorrow. We'll spend the next two day phases killing good guys, the reds will get two kills, and suddenly we're down 4 ACC members...Hence my perceived butt-kicking.

I don't know what to make of EPP, he hasn't done much of anything. He's a bandwagon we on the rel vote then went right after me without comment for two days until pressed. He pulls the I was sure on my red vote, and I'm sure on this one so you should believe me bit. Don't know if he's misguided or used the rel vote to offer cover.

By defending any vote, a person automatically becomes a target in this game. The only way to not be a target is to dance along just out of sight. Can't really do that when asked directly for your opinion.

I also think its interesting that EPP talks about how sure he is of this vote, as sure as he was about rel (puffs chest). Then makes note of how little confidence a day 1 vote usually carries...but his day 1 vote was the rel vote he's so proud of.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

outside of EPP, who are your other suspicions?
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Pavel for one. Absent til called out. Cast the final vote on Notre Dame. The original write-up made it sound like ND was a bigger trigger than if he's seen he becomes blue. He was on our side.

Juice obviously gets some as well, same as Pavel.

Ulf has been absent for periods in several games lately, so I'm not holding it against him.

I'm indifferent on Mac. Of the more vocal players, probably MWB. There seems to be vague following in his posts, but I'll admit I haven't gone over them with a fine comb because my attention has been elsewhere.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

CBear3 wrote:Pavel for one. Absent til called out. Cast the final vote on Notre Dame. The original write-up made it sound like ND was a bigger trigger than if he's seen he becomes blue. He was on our side.

Ulf has been absent for periods in several games lately, so I'm not holding it against him.

I'm indifferent on Mac. Of the more vocal players, probably MWB. There seems to be vague following in his posts, but I'll admit I haven't gone over them with a fine comb because my attention has been elsewhere.
Soooo you're suspicious of almost half of the remaining players. Good lord that's vague. I finished the vote on Shad because there was 10 mins left in the day and info from his train is much more useful than a no kill.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

CBear's post just seems to me as someone that wants to look helpful without being very helpful.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

i dont know why i have votes on me.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Kaizer wrote:i dont know why i have votes on me.
Cause you're a bad guy. :pop:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Cbear3 - 2 (EPP, canaan)
Kaizer - 2 (Pavel, Juice)

8 to death penalty. 5 PM deadline.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Death Penalty Juice

I realize he probably was busy and what not, but coming in and randomly throwing a vote on Kaizer? Doesn't seem like he put too much thought into it other than Pavel had voted for Kaizer.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Cbear3 - 2 (EPP, canaan)
Kaizer - 2 (Pavel, Juice)
Juice - 1 (MR25)

8 to death penalty. 5 PM deadline.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

Pavel Bure wrote:
Kaizer wrote:i dont know why i have votes on me.
Cause you're a bad guy. :pop:
well thats the best evidence ive seen today
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Pavel Bure wrote: Soooo you're suspicious of almost half of the remaining players. Good lord that's vague. I finished the vote on Shad because there was 10 mins left in the day and info from his train is much more useful than a no kill.
who are you suspicious of?
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Pavel Bure wrote:
CBear3 wrote:Pavel for one. Absent til called out. Cast the final vote on Notre Dame. The original write-up made it sound like ND was a bigger trigger than if he's seen he becomes blue. He was on our side.

Soooo you're suspicious of almost half of the remaining players. Good lord that's vague. I finished the vote on Shad because there was 10 mins left in the day and info from his train is much more useful than a no kill.
So I'm suspicious of four people:
EPP
PB
Juice
MWB

You yourself said there were probably four bad guys left. Doesn't seem vague to me.

Tell me Pavel, what did you learn from the Shd vote that you wouldn't have learned already by those that had voted for him up until yours? I made dinner and put the baby to bed, only to come back and find Shad come out as "Your savior – ND" and you offing him. I can't believe people didn't pull their vote, let alone place the vote that sent him to the NAIA.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

if cbear isnt bad, im having the worst game of warz known to man and deserve death.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

"Your savior – ND " is the quote from intro, before somebody starts grasping at straws saying I'm not including myself as a member of the village.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

canaan wrote:...im having the worst game of warz known to man and deserve death.
You're not red, so I wouldn't go that far. And the comment leads right into what I said would happen. Off me, find I'm blue, and railroad canaan for being the other Krafster vote. Two blues in the day, two in the night, that's a 4-0 red run.