COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Post by CBear3 »

Everybody eased off of SDD after his school claim and investigating his interaction with rel. Even MRandall called off the dogs.
If you had to take a shot at somebody last night, I think it would have been better placed anywhere else.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Thats a pretty obvious statement to make after the fact. I refuted his interaction with relantel and SDD said he even thought relantel was blue after that interaction.

ill let it go. its a moot point.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

It's a mute point
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

canaan from earlier in the game wrote:that being said,
Kraftster - 4 (canaan, shad, Cbear, SDD)
was the list of voters for Kraft last round. I am pretty sure there is a red in this bundle. SDD has voted for me and, even though he accuses/votes for me, he switches to follow my vote...thats very strange to me.

expel SDD
im standing by my earlier stance, come hell or high water.

yellow cbear
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

EPP, why vote CBear?
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:It's a mute point
Moot :)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Cbear3 - 2 (EPP, canaan)
Kaizer - 2 (Pavel, Juice)
Canaan - 1 (Cbear)

8 to death penalty. 5 PM deadline.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MRandall25 wrote:EPP, why vote CBear?
CBear3 wrote:I'm okay with the thought of voting one of the four Krafster voters off, based on my last paragraph. I'm sure one of us probably is red trying to provide cover for rel. I'm on my phone, but I don't know if anybody moved from Krafster to rel. If they did, that would make them even more suspicious.
Amongest other things, including cbears3 voting pattern.

I'm as confident on cbear as I was on Rel. You might have noticed that I've only cast votes against those two. I'm that confident.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

canaan wrote:
was the list of voters for Kraft last round. I am pretty sure there is a red in this bundle. SDD has voted for me and, even though he accuses/votes for me, he switches to follow my vote...thats very strange to me.

expel SDD

yellow cbear
Look in the mirror, you're there too. I think we're all getting played pretty hard.

If you're just a vig with bad aim, and I'm a forgettable ACC school, we're going to spend the next two days killing each other and letting the DUDE kill the conference.

Save Canaan. Color please.

As LITT said, I'm too caught up in the real life conference realignment. You're role is pretty much a straight green vig role.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Cbear3 - 2 (EPP, canaan)
Kaizer - 2 (Pavel, Juice)

8 to death penalty. 5 PM deadline.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Well, relantel kinda made it obvious. CBear, not so much. I don't really see how agreeing with the sentiment at that time definitely makes him red, but I can see why you would be on it.

Not defending him by any means, but people who didn't vote at all during that round should garner just as much suspicion, especially considering 2 that voted for him were blue.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
CBear3 wrote:I'm okay with the thought of voting one of the four Krafster voters off, based on my last paragraph. I'm sure one of us probably is red trying to provide cover for rel. I'm on my phone, but I don't know if anybody moved from Krafster to rel. If they did, that would make them even more suspicious.

I'm as confident on cbear as I was on Rel. You might have noticed that I've only cast votes against those two. I'm that confident.
We talk all the time about a red getting a red to build street cred, wow did that just read exactly like it. Not sure you are red but that reeked of, "I voted a red off so I must be blue."
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

And EPP, you were like the 7th person in on rel, and said he was "just as good as any" vote. You hopped in with the crowd.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

CBear3 wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:

We talk all the time about a red getting a red to build street cred, wow did that just read exactly like it. Not sure you are red but that reeked of, "I voted a red off so I must be blue."
LOL, if I had been trying to defend myself, maybe your logic would apply.

No one has cast a single vote against me so far this game, so defending myself at this point would actually be putting myself in play (a plebe mistake).

No, that comment was a direct response to MRandall's question. But man are you jittery... just makes me even more confident.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

ExPatriatePen wrote:lynch rel

Otherwise, his possible lynching just becomes noise. (Nothing personal Rel)
Doesn't really sound like someone extremely confident in their vote.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Well, relantel kinda made it obvious. CBear, not so much. I don't really see how agreeing with the sentiment at that time definitely makes him red, but I can see why you would be on it.

Not defending him by any means, but people who didn't vote at all during that round should garner just as much suspicion, especially considering 2 that voted for him were blue.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

He was on him day 1 after the no vote random, so Id give him that.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MRandall25 wrote:And EPP, you were like the 7th person in on rel, and said he was "just as good as any" vote. You hopped in with the crowd.
4th person actually. (The eighth post on page two)

I'm not even going to address the "level of confidence" one whould display on a "day one vote"
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

(a plebe mistake).
-This game has been full of red "mistakes" or "newb" plays, but they're still kicking our tail.

I think your day 1 vote buys you some amnesty, but it'll be a very short leash you're on.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Gotta run to a meeting...be back for lunch
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

ExPatriatePen wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:And EPP, you were like the 7th person in on rel, and said he was "just as good as any" vote. You hopped in with the crowd.

I'm not even going to address the "level of confidence" one whould display on a "day one vote"
I was more referring to your vote on Day 2, but eitjer way, you took a stab in the dark at someone who was acting pretty obvioisly red. I don't think we have that here with CBear yet.

Like I said, people who didn't vote are jist as likely to be red at this point.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MRandall25 wrote:
ExPatriatePen wrote:

I was more referring to your vote on Day 2, but eitjer way, you took a stab in the dark at someone who was acting pretty obvioisly red. I don't think we have that here with CBear yet.

Like I said, people who didn't vote are jist as likely to be red at this point.
Wait... let me get this straight. I was the 4th vote on Rel on Day one, but you're suspicious because I didn't vote Rel again until the 6th vote on day two? (Even though I never waivered in my opinion that Rel was red).

You do see the flaw in that logic, right?
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

CBear3 wrote:(a plebe mistake).
-This game has been full of red "mistakes" or "newb" plays, but they're still kicking our tail.

I think your day 1 vote buys you some amnesty, but it'll be a very short leash you're on.
I don't know about the kicking our tail part. We do have one gone right now. Standard games typically have a 4:1 ratio of good guys to bad guys/non-town. This game started with 22 people, has 14 left, and if the ratio was 4:1 there are 4 bad guys/non-town left. Still a ratio of 3.5:1. There's no real buttkicking going on by either side. It's pretty even so far if the typically ratio is being followed.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

CBear3 wrote:
canaan wrote:

expel SDD

yellow cbear
Look in the mirror, you're there too. I think we're all getting played pretty hard.

If you're just a vig with bad aim, and I'm a forgettable ACC school, we're going to spend the next two days killing each other and letting the DUDE kill the conference.

Save Canaan. Color please.

As LITT said, I'm too caught up in the real life conference realignment. You're role is pretty much a straight green vig role.
i call you out and you change your opinion of me? definitely sticking on you.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

and im not the vig. never said i was. i am a blue that had a kill. i dont think i can say that enough.