COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: COLLEGE REALIGNMENT WARZ GAME THREAD

Post by MRandall25 »

I mean, I'm probably overthinking the impact of Wake Forest on this game, but SDD's claim just bugs me for some reason. If he's blue, why does it really matter in the long run? Blues are going to get killed. It's part of the game. This is one of the first times in the few games I've played where people have actually believed a blue claim. I just don't get it.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Pavel Bure wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:i would also like to point out that pavel, for not knowing the game started, was awfully quick to rush in here when his name was dropped and has since disappeared again
I noticed activity in the forum, I came in actually last night, noticed the game was going for a couple game days, and made it a point to come in today. I just got home so I have to read the thread sometime tonight... such a shame WK is dead, guess he's just another brick in the wall of the lodge.
you've addressed why you haven't been playing...start playing.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

If any ACC schools were orange it would be FSU or Miami otherwise I believe we are all blue.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

I'm okay with the thought of voting one of the four Krafster voters off, based on my last paragraph. I'm sure one of us probably is red trying to provide cover for rel. I'm on my phone, but I don't know if anybody moved from Krafster to rel. If they did, that would make them even more suspicious.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Maybe it bugs you because you are red.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Another point of reason on why I think SDD is the vote:

Wake Forest needs the ACC to survive. The ACC doesn't need Wake Forest.

Lynch SDD
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

CBear3 wrote:I'm okay with the thought of voting one of the four Krafster voters off, based on my last paragraph. I'm sure one of us probably is red trying to provide cover for rel. I'm on my phone, but I don't know if anybody moved from Krafster to rel. If they did, that would make them even more suspicious.
No one did but MWB posted that he agreed with shad's vote on kraftster without actually voting for Kraftster then was the last vote on rel.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:it's fruitless to postulate about the existence of independents when we 1) don't know they even exist (unless i missed it in a writeup) and 2) dont know what pattern of existence in terms of conference alignment any potential independents may be
This. I think people are thinking too hard right now w/o any evidence.

I said I'm down with SDD or Pavel. Right now I am willing to believe SDD because I have nothing else, so pavel is my guess.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:Maybe it bugs you because you are red.
Not at all. I'm just confused as to why we're suddenly believing blue claims now.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:If any ACC schools were orange it would be FSU or Miami otherwise I believe we are all blue.
why would you think that?
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:Maybe it bugs you because you are red.
And if I were red, I wouldn't have been the 3rd guy to vote for relantel.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

I'm indifferent on SDD really. While I'm not sure he's helping, he's at least keeping discussion going. I'm partial to Canaan or Shaf, but only because I have an inherent distrust built up over the games, lol.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Well if it helps the village to vote me off then go ahead. Seems like mRandall is trying really hard to vote me out for some reason. Might he be an orange player that can leave the ACC after so many blues are killed?
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Thanks for the MWB info SDD. FSU/Miami could be independents because they'd be possible defectors to the SEC. Big football names that are unhappy with the basketballification of the ACC.

But I'd side with LITT that we're probably getting too carried away with independent speculation.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

canaan wrote:
Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:If any ACC schools were orange it would be FSU or Miami otherwise I believe we are all blue.
why would you think that?
IIRC, there were reports that both schools wanted out of the ACC and weren't happy with the decision to raise the exit fee.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

SDD, you were one of 4 who didn't vote for a red. You also threw your vote on the guy who started the red vote with Shad and canaan, who have their own suspicions against them.

Why shouldn't we be suspicious of you because you claimed blue with only 4 people on you? That's a kneejerk reaction, even for a blue.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:Well if it helps the village to vote me off then go ahead. Seems like mRandall is trying really hard to vote me out for some reason. Might he be an orange player that can leave the ACC after so many blues are killed?
MRandall is being himself, look at the blaze he went down in last game as a blue. Doesn't stress me too much, I'm starting to think his MO is his extreme confidence.
If defecting to the SEC after the ACC loses enough members is an independent trait in this game, sloppy is my new hero.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

I need to make my vote know because I usually do not get on the message board at home. My earlier suspicions were with shad a canaan. I'm also considering SDD with all of this wake forest stuff but I feel focus should be elsewhere at this time. Pavel is another curious one, but only his not being around and random check-ins are suspicious so not enough to go on.

Evict Sad
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I'm not saying you shouldn't be suspicious of me. You should be suspicious of everyone in these games. I am just questioning the veracity of you disputing my claim and wonder if it is because you have something to gain from my death.
PensHckyFan79
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by PensHckyFan79 »

Sorry it should be Shad
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:I'm not saying you shouldn't be suspicious of me. You should be suspicious of everyone in these games. I am just questioning the veracity of you disputing my claim and wonder if it is because you have something to gain from my death.
if youre a red we have a lot to gain. but mostly, i'm just going to vote for one of the 4 that was on Kraftster.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:I'm not saying you shouldn't be suspicious of me. You should be suspicious of everyone in these games. I am just questioning the veracity of you disputing my claim and wonder if it is because you have something to gain from my death.
I have nothing to gain from anything. I was suspicious of you even before your blue claim. Your claim helped solidify my suspicions that something was up.

You not voting for a red and hoping on a different vote the last phase with 2 other people suspected of being red doesn't really help your case either.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I am aware of that. I have played rather poorly so far but only because it was noob move to vote for WK after he mentioned relantel. I was surprised when rel came back red.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

I also don't understand why you're fighting so hard to stay alive if you're blue.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

MRandall25 wrote:I also don't understand why you're fighting so hard to stay alive if you're blue.
Cause its impolite to just roll over