***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***Secret Agent Warz GAME THREAD***

Post by PensFanInDC »

Am I reading this correct? Canaan has the LGP username of a baddie? He's voting for tfrizz and nobody has joined him? I guess it comes down to whether you believe him or not but, at this early stage (it wont be early for long) and not too terribly much to go on, why don't we at least go this route and see what happens. If the frizz is red, Canaan can be trusted (at least I think...). If not, then we have our next day's kill, right?
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

I think canaan's info is too ambiguous. It only shows an alias that doesn't match, and it could be a green. The dossier on columbia is, however, pretty clearly saying that he is red.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Assuming he isn't lying, perhaps it's LITT, who did not have an alias to start the game.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Willie Kool wrote:I think canaan's info is too ambiguous. It only shows an alias that doesn't match, and it could be a green. The dossier on columbia is, however, pretty clearly saying that he is red.
The burn notice also pointed toward Randall being red. I just don't think we can trust what those dossiers say. In that case, Canaan, did the note you got say that the person was indeed red?
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

The burn notice didn't say anything specific at all. This dossier is a collection of evidence showing columbia is an embezzling red. And we got it on a night that the reds had a kill, whereas the burn notice was the only night action that night. I strongly feel that this dossier can be trusted.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Willie Kool wrote:The burn notice didn't say anything specific at all. This dossier is a collection of evidence showing columbia is an embezzling red. And we got it on a night that the reds had a kill, whereas the burn notice was the only night action that night. I strongly feel that this dossier can be trusted.
Does it really mean all of that?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

PensFanInDC wrote:Am I reading this correct? Canaan has the LGP username of a baddie? He's voting for tfrizz and nobody has joined him? I guess it comes down to whether you believe him or not but, at this early stage (it wont be early for long) and not too terribly much to go on, why don't we at least go this route and see what happens. If the frizz is red, Canaan can be trusted (at least I think...). If not, then we have our next day's kill, right?
That's how I understand it. However, I can assure you that it isn't my name that canaan has. If it were, why wouldn't he release it? He's already voiced suspicions about me, and voted for me in all 3 day phases, so simply scanning over his posts would puts my name in big flashing lights. This would completely defeat the purpose of keeping the name hidden.

Your post reeks of misdirection. Given that there's been no heat on you, I can only conclude that you're trying to draw suspicion away from someone else.

bludgeon Pavel

He's the guy getting the most attention vote-wise. If PFIDC is trying to draw suspicion away from someone, my money's on him.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

columbia wrote:Does it really mean all of that?
It means that I'm convinced that you're red.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Hmmm.....it would be pretty ballsy for a red to go so hard after a non-red like this.
I'll just conclude that you're playing this game very badly.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

shoot MWB

This feels like one of those classic MWB red games where he hangs around the periphery most of the game, offers "helpful" comments and goes with the conventional wisdom, and ends up sneaking into the final 3 or 4.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

shaf, I can see that, but I get that feeling every so often, and it's not always turned out to be correct. More it being in my mind thinking MWB is a better player than this, so something must be off/different.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

which is to stay, it's peril to base observations on previous games.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Shoot WK

I trust Columbia
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

shafnutz05 wrote:shoot MWB

This feels like one of those classic MWB red games where he hangs around the periphery most of the game, offers "helpful" comments and goes with the conventional wisdom, and ends up sneaking into the final 3 or 4.
ya most of the game. 1.5 days into it...
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

PensFanInDC wrote:Shoot WK

I trust Columbia
Apparently you guys can't take a hint. At this time I won't reveal how I know, but I KNOW columbia is red. Kill me tomorrow if I'm wrong.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Are you role claiming? With 2 votes? I feel better about my vote now...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

PensFanInDC wrote:Am I reading this correct? Canaan has the LGP username of a baddie? He's voting for tfrizz and nobody has joined him? I guess it comes down to whether you believe him or not but, at this early stage (it wont be early for long) and not too terribly much to go on, why don't we at least go this route and see what happens. If the frizz is red, Canaan can be trusted (at least I think...). If not, then we have our next day's kill, right?
I don't understand why you think Canaan knows he has a baddie. He didn't say that.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

MWB wrote:
I don't understand why you think Canaan knows he has a baddie. He didn't say that.
I don't think that. My statement above asked if I was reading it correct. Canaan still hasn't been on to clarify so I'm still confused.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

when did canaan receive his memo?
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

No, I'm not role claiming. I do have info that backs up this dossier, but I can't share it at this time.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Classic shaf. Make things up and hope they stick. Participated plenty when I could. Used the "conventional wisdom" of suggesting the the day kill was triggered by a connection to voting. Sorry I'm not as "helpful" as you though. I'll try harder.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

You're either red or you've been suckered by false intelligence. I'm guessing the latter.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:

ya most of the game. 1.5 days into it...
You'll note I said one of "those" games. "Those", of course, being the operative adjective in which I am referring to games outside of this one.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Willie Kool wrote:No, I'm not role claiming. I do have info that backs up this dossier, but I can't share it at this time.
Why not say your info. If you are saying you KNOW you have a red, why not tell why? This seems to be different from canaans vague message.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Yellow Columbia. I'd go the penshcky79 tomorrow.