Seven Seaz Warz Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: Seven Seaz Warz Game Thread

Post by obhave »

redwill's advantages for red and green only helped him at night. Whatever color he choose to be, he would be seen as that color by the seer, and he could not be killed by the reds if he was red (such as night one) or by the vig if was green. He, obviously, did not know that.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I kind of assumed that I was targeted on Night 1 and that I couldn't be killed by the reds when I was red because of this from the Night 1 write-up:
Rylan wrote:The doomed man simply smiled a wry smile and simply said, "I wouldn't do that."

The attackers, taken aback by this apparently unflappable pirate, recognized who they were dealing with and backed off.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Finally got into this thread. I was having trouble today and I have no idea why. The site was slow for me to begin with, and this thread just seemed to take forever to open. So I gave up. Had to PM Rylan.

Anyway, congrats to the reds. Great game.

And good job Rylan and obhave. Enjoyed the game.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

redwill wrote:When I posted
redwill wrote:The simple, true fact is that I am Sir Henry Morgan, and I am green.
I was telling the truth. I was honestly trying to help the village. (Granted, that would have changed :wink: )
Please accept my apologies for questioning your honor, sir. :P

What were the conditions for you to win?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

He just had to make it to the end. Him surviving the game was a win for him, he didn't have to eliminate either side and neither side had to eliminate him. Had he made it to the end it would have been a dual victory for both him and whatever faction won.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

:thumb: Good character, Rylan. Worked well in the game and was true to history. The name alone convinced me he was either red or independent. Too much of an establishment man to be a true pirate. :pop:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Willie Kool wrote:Please accept my apologies for questioning your honor, sir. :P
I never said I was being honorable, just truthful. Haha. And that may have changed as circumstances demanded it.

As an independent I had to make a move sooner or later. As you said, I took the opportunity of LITT's role not being well-defined to claim to be the angel. Unfortunately, you were there to stomp me.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Oh, and may I add, WK, that your observations exposing me were some of the most brilliant moves I've ever seen in a Warz game. I said to myself at the time that if WK wasn't the real angel -- i.e., if you didn't really know I was not the angel and were just a blue solving a puzzle -- that I would admit to being in awe.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Had fun while it lasted :)
Thanks for the game Rylan and obhave!
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Aye. Grateful I was just a villager given the chat I had with Rylan a few weeks back. Turns out I can play a less than useless blue very well.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

redwill wrote:Oh, and may I add, WK, that your observations exposing me were some of the most brilliant moves I've ever seen in a Warz game. I said to myself at the time that if WK wasn't the real angel -- i.e., if you didn't really know I was not the angel and were just a blue solving a puzzle -- that I would admit to being in awe.
:D Your post to MRandall inspired me. I tried to play in kind of an homage to your style. If we had pulled off an upset, I intended to cast my last vote "In the names of The Pirate King and Captain Morgan".