Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: Seven Seaz Warz Game Thread

Post by Willie Kool »

canaan wrote:Willie Kool is red. His attacks on troy were silly and unfounded

yellow wk
So on possibly the last day, rather than go after someone that actually started the votes on two blues with really lame reasons, you would vote for someone because they made a 'silly' accusation? And what exactly is so silly about calling him out for the last vote on mac without even commenting?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Your whole game has been that argument in a nutshell. I wasn't using that one instance as a smoking gun. You're using shallow argument bases and doing so with intent.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

I am eagerly awaiting your refutation of my shallow argument at the end of the previous page. In fact, I'll repost it here for you:
Willie Kool wrote:Well, if your argument is that I'm red and SDD is blue, then yeah, CBear gave every indication he would vote for him.

A blue lynch today wins it for the reds, and that would have most likely been 4/5 needed votes. I think anyone here playing would have listened to that obvious logic and kept him.

And to take that logic the final step, I believe CBear's death shows SDD must be red. Otherwise any reds would have manipulated his distrust for SDD and kept him around.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

I think its a very plausible gambit to kill a seemingly trusting blue if you use that information to propagandize your position based on the death of "your fallen comrade". I think this situation is more than realistic looking at it from your perspective, especially given cbear's predilection to changing his mind.

you've taken this gambit on your shoulders and if you get away with it, you'll be lauded for protecting a perfect game for the reds. If the gambit fails, you don't really lose that much because sdd gets axed tonight and were back at a similar stand off.

I do believe you that this is the last day phase if we don't kill a red. I think you've been very forward in that regard in terms of how many reds their are.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

canaan wrote:I think its a very plausible gambit to kill a seemingly trusting blue if you use that information to propagandize your position based on the death of "your fallen comrade". I think this situation is more than realistic looking at it from your perspective, especially given cbear's predilection to changing his mind.
So instead of likely having 4/5 votes and a conceivably easy time getting one more blue to go along, I decided to throw this ridiculous gambit?
canaan wrote:you've taken this gambit on your shoulders and if you get away with it, you'll be lauded for protecting a perfect game for the reds. If the gambit fails, you don't really lose that much because sdd gets axed tonight and were back at a similar stand off.
Is that how you guys figured to play it? :lol:
canaan wrote:I do believe you that this is the last day phase if we don't kill a red. I think you've been very forward in that regard in terms of how many reds their are.
At least you believe the obvious. If there were more than three, the game would already be over.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

I believe there is an independent remaining and 3 reds, smack off
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Ps I don't mean for the "smack off" remark to come off as mean...playful was my tone
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Be ye claimin'?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

I'm not claiming anything, but it must be instinct for you to accuse every opinion lol
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

I'm a pirate, matey. Trust no one.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Any thoughts or questions would be appreciated, fellow pirates.

IMO, canaan has now outed himself as a second red trying to protect SDD and their 'perfect game'. His argument for a vote on me makes absolutely no sense, and also ignores the fact I could have easily and unsuspiciously finished the mac vote. Instead, I asked for mac's input and got upset with Troy for ending it without further discussion. He'd have you believe I drew all this attention to myself for no reason right when the end was in sight.

SDD, canaan, and ?
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

I'm curious to see what NAN, Loaf, and Troy have to say
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Willie Kool wrote:Any thoughts or questions would be appreciated, fellow pirates.

IMO, canaan has now outed himself as a second red trying to protect SDD and their 'perfect game'. His argument for a vote on me makes absolutely no sense, and also ignores the fact I could have easily and unsuspiciously finished the mac vote. Instead, I asked for mac's input and got upset with Troy for ending it without further discussion. He'd have you believe I drew all this attention to myself for no reason right when the end was in sight.

SDD, canaan, and ?
while this is silly, I'll at least say that this is more honorable than a morkle meltdown way of going out
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

canaan wrote:
Willie Kool wrote:
Spoiler:
Any thoughts or questions would be appreciated, fellow pirates.

SDD, canaan, and ?
while this is silly, I'll at least say that this is more honorable than a morkle meltdown way of going out
I just hope the mods actually maroon you when the remaining blues get you tomorrow. A quick death would be a shame. I want you to sit on that spit of sand and slowly waste away, regretting ever ******* with us pirates.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

If you're so sure why are you voting for sdd? I think one of these two are blue, and two out of troy, loaf, and nan. If I'm right, I like my odds better trying to pick two out of those three than one out of these two, if that makes sense.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Frankly, if SDD is blue, the reds are complete idiots. I'm blue. I was going to vote SDD today no matter what. Cbear was blue. He gave every indication he also would vote SDD. Along with the three red votes, the game would be over now.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

^ Maybe complete idiots is a little harsh, but you get my meaning.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

ulf wrote:If you're so sure why are you voting for sdd? I think one of these two are blue, and two out of troy, loaf, and nan. If I'm right, I like my odds better trying to pick two out of those three than one out of these two, if that makes sense.
And no ulf, that's actually some pretty bad logic. You're saying you would choose to take a 33% (1/3) instead of a 50% (1/2) chance to get a red.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Willie Kool wrote:^ Maybe complete idiots is a little harsh, but you get my meaning.
Could you really go that far, when they've gone this entire time without losing one?

I'd say we as the pirates are the true idiots, in that we've never gotten a vote right.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Aye, ye speak true. But I say if SDD is blue, they truly missed an easy opportunity to win the game. It's down to the endgame, and someone had to take a stand. Since we are on the verge of a red sweep, I decided to blow it up and sift through the debris for the logical truth. That included accusing everyone left, but it was the only way to turn things around. They've manipulated our rum-addled brains for the last time.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

Sorry WK I'm blue. I know my voting record has been horrible this game, and I have to admit that I this is the worst game I've played to date. But if I was red, even I'm not dumb enough to have killed cbear off when he was agreeing with you to kill me last day phase. I think the red's killed cbear to point the finger at me.

I think that at least two of the remaining three quiet players; troy, nan, or loaf are red. I'd bet that nan is blue since he normally isn't around much on the weekends, but I'm not sure who to vote for at this point. I want to hear more discussion from the others first.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Normally I'd be fine with the village killing me to help clear the air, but this is a pivotal vote, and I fear that if I die than it's game over.
Willie Kool
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Willie Kool »

Not buying it. It really doesn't seem to me like a case of having a bad game. You deliberately went after MWB, a player you usually cooperate with when both blue, with absolutely ridiculous reasoning. Your reason for mac was not that he was red, but that he could, rather unbelievably, be a second independent. Taken with the CBear argument, I think it's all just too much to write off to a bad game.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Believe what you want, but I be as blue as the sky and the sea.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

If SDD were a red, I have a feeling he'd be doing what you're doing, WK: trying to discredit everyone so we could get a quick vote to go through, no questions asked.