WW XXIV: An Ode to lycanthropy (Game Thread)

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: WW XXIV: An Ode to lycanthropy (Game Thread)

Post by DocEmrick »

save Cbear3

lynch Shad
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

so why wouldnt the real angel come out?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Yeah, that would be a horrible idea for the real seer to come out right now, as much as it would help my cause significantly. The seer needs to stay hidden for the time being, IMO.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

also the worst thing we can do is rush in a vote to shad. if cbear3 is bad, then we are playing right in to their plan
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Code: Select all

Voting:
shad  - 2
cbear - 1
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I really don't know what else to say. CBear is most assuredly not the green seer.

The second random.org vote doesn't work out in his favor, right? So what does he do? He role-claims seer since I already came out as the angel. Since he miraculously made it through the night, he "sees" me, and now he has a chance to get the village to vote the angel out during the day time, since they obviously don't feel they have a good shot at night.

At the end of the day, it's coming down to one of us, but allowing the reds to have the village vote out the angel (which is a gift from the heavens) would be really, really bad.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Yeah this is a pretty pivotal vote already so i am hesitant to vote either way.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

deadline is set at 9:00am tomorrow.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

so far shad is more persuasive than cbear.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Too late shaf, I am him and he is me,
You're the only one who's not who they say to be.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

shafnutz05 wrote:I really don't know what else to say. CBear is most assuredly not the green seer.

The second random.org vote doesn't work out in his favor, right? So what does he do? He role-claims seer since I already came out as the angel. Since he miraculously made it through the night, he "sees" me, and now he has a chance to get the village to vote the angel out during the day time, since they obviously don't feel they have a good shot at night.

At the end of the day, it's coming down to one of us, but allowing the reds to have the village vote out the angel (which is a gift from the heavens) would be really, really bad.
Now he's rewriting history you see?
When he had 1 there were six on me,
That's when I dropped this nugget,
in hopes you'd all get it.
shafnutz05 wrote:
CBear3 wrote:I don't see my death working out well for the village.
Is this a role claim? It might as well be.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

I'm inclined to think CBear is the red one of the two. CBear said he looked into Kraftster and Shaf. Kraftster was a convenient one to say since he was killed night one. Then of course he says that he looked into Shad and he is red. Those are two convenient "sees" for him to avoid guessing wrong.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

what hillarity it would turn out to be if we've been presented with a real green vs green situation...
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Lynch shad

Color plz
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

End of verse cause it's too tiring. Top of page three he see's my role claim. Now he's saying he was first despite that quote being two pages before he called the village idjits and claimed the angel for himself.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

Shad's not convincing me. Lest we forget Rylan stating that he did not want a vote on CBear at this time. Were Rylan to be red, this would surely seal his fate in the future, and he'd be unlikely to make this claim.

However, should we lynch Shad and find out he's not red, then we can assume both CBear and Rylan are of the same ilk.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

obhave wrote:I'm inclined to think CBear is the red one of the two. CBear said he looked into Kraftster and Shaf. Kraftster was a convenient one to say since he was killed night one. Then of course he says that he looked into Shad and he is red. Those are two convenient "sees" for him to avoid guessing wrong.
I didn't even think about this. Yeah, so naturally CBear3, out of all the people in the game, "saw" the person that was also killed on Night 1? Give me a break, it's incredibly transparent how weak his claim is.

Seriously....the only other person he "saw" is the only other person that got killed.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

relantel wrote:so far shad is more persuasive than cbear.
How can I be more persuasive? I don't want to let the village down.
I'm alive because the red's knew the real angel would protect me. They had to shoot elsewhere.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

shafnutz05 wrote:
obhave wrote:I'm inclined to think CBear is the red one of the two. CBear said he looked into Kraftster and Shaf. Kraftster was a convenient one to say since he was killed night one. Then of course he says that he looked into Shad and he is red. Those are two convenient "sees" for him to avoid guessing wrong.
I didn't even think about this. Yeah, so naturally CBear3, out of all the people in the game, "saw" the person that was also killed on Night 1? Give me a break, it's incredibly transparent how weak his claim is.

Seriously....the only other person he "saw" is the only other person that got killed.
Yep, it was a horrible idea to see the guy that won the last two games and has survived until the end in nearly every game I've been a part of.
I also offered up that worthless see before anybody asked about it.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Code: Select all

Voting:
shad  - 3
cbear - 1
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

This is really the only thing that has me leaning towards him as red. Quite convenient. Don't blame him for seeing Kraft, as that's who I would have seen. But I'm a little surprised he saw shaf. I was assuming the real angel would come out if shaf was lying, so as a seer I wouldn't waste a see on a probable green. That's just me though.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Well I don't know who to pick. Both seem off in one way or the other.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

CBear3 wrote:End of verse cause it's too tiring. Top of page three he see's my role claim. Now he's saying he was first despite that quote being two pages before he called the village idjits and claimed the angel for himself.
He role claimed because he had votes. Why did you?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

CBear3 wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:

Yep, it was a horrible idea to see the guy that won the last two games and has survived until the end in nearly every game I've been a part of.
I also offered up that worthless see before anybody asked about it.
Right. The Kraft see makes perfect sense. I'm just trying to tell if shaf getting all riled up is normal shaf Warz play or red shaf.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

MWB,
I had six votes on me at the time. It was either drop that nugget or let the seer get axed on day 1. I have a responsibility to the village to not let that happen.
Then, even after what I thought was a pretty clear claim (pointed out by shaf and Doc in the span of one page) I still wound up with 5 votes on me in a tie with MRandall (whom because I was driving, I actually thought was shaf) with less than 15 minutes before the deadline. So I stopped hinting and said, I am the seer.

The fact that shaf was going after me despite my role claim (before and after his) sat wrong with me. I wanted to know if he was somebody I could trust, so I looked at him and he came back red. Rather than sit and wait to see how the day unfolded, I came right out to lynch him. The longer it takes to lynch him, the more likely it is that either the real angel or vig winds up tipping their hands to the reds inadvertently. So I wanted Shaf gone quickly.