**VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Post by thehockeyguru »

Rylan wrote:Cause I didn't think all the reds were gone. I read it the same as Troy. I also didn't expect 2 independents. I messed up in hindsight I admit it, but I didn't expect a second independent.
vic·to·ry/ˈvɪk tə ri, ˈvɪk tri/ Show Spelled [vik-tuh-ree, vik-tree] Show IPA
noun, plural vic·to·ries.
1. a success or triumph over an enemy in battle or war.
2. an engagement ending in such triumph: American victories in the Pacific were won at great cost.
3. the ultimate and decisive superiority in any battle or contest: The new vaccine effected a victory over poliomyelitis.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I don't think there's any reason to continue rewording the same point.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Yea, now its just getting annoyingly redundant.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Besides your definitions prove that both sides could be right.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

So... when's the next game? :pop: :D
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

redwill wrote:
Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:I would have been very skeptical of another green seer role claim.
Maybe, but Kraftster's play on the "last words of canaan" was brilliant. That would have convinced poor stupid me.
speaking of that, it was a hint at a possible independant, and i'm dissapointed that nobody mentioned "Equinsu Orcha" meaning "White Devil".

thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Troy Loney wrote:The writeup could have been interpreted that they were celebrating their victory of killing tfrizz. I don't think you could have definitively read that as the reds are gone. You could have because you knew that kraftster was lying.
Rylan wrote:Besides your definitions prove that both sides could be right.
The write up said "The tribe, fresh off their victory over the Tribal Rebels"

Tfrizz is singular Tribal Rebels is plural.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Yea a battle victory, not a war victory. A win over tfrizz is a battle against the reds. In this game, there were 3 fights against the reds. 3 separate victories over the reds.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Makes me mad that I didn't catch onto Kraftster being independent... I would've played quite differently. I figured we had two rebels left so I'd create as much confusion as I possibly could.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Rylan wrote:Yea a battle victory, not a war victory. A win over tfrizz is a battle against the reds. In this game, there were 3 fights against the reds. 3 separate victories over the reds.
So you're telling me, that I was the only player after SDD was gone that thought we were looking for another independent?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MRandall25 wrote:So... when's the next game? :pop: :D
Have at it. The world is your oyster.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Rylan wrote:Yea a battle victory, not a war victory. A win over tfrizz is a battle against the reds. In this game, there were 3 fights against the reds. 3 separate victories over the reds.
So you're telling me, that I was the only player after SDD was gone that thought we were looking for another independent?
I figured we did after we killed CBear. Just that the entire action happened while I was driving I-70.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Unbelievable. If Krafster would have said that either TL, Ulf, or Rylan was Red I still would have voted Kraftster.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

thehockeyguru wrote:Unbelievable. If Krafster would have said that either TL, Ulf, or Rylan was Red I still would have voted Kraftster.
prove it.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I feel like a giant dope because if I was alive, Kraftster wouldn't have had a leg to stand on.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Troy Loney wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Unbelievable. If Krafster would have said that either TL, Ulf, or Rylan was Red I still would have voted Kraftster.
prove it.
Look at my posts. When Kraftster claimed that I was Red I simply wrote "HAHAHAHHAHA". I thought he messed up, he should have said I was independent. I was operating under the impression that all the Reds were gone and Kraftster slipped up.

Then ulf said something dumb and I quoted the write up where it said we were victorious over the Red's and said that Kraftster is an Independent.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

shafnutz05 wrote:I feel like a giant dope because if I was alive, Kraftster wouldn't have had a leg to stand on.
If he would have said anyone but me was Red, he wouldn't have had a leg to stand on. I am beside myself that anyone would believe that there were still Red's in the game.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
prove it.
Look at my posts. When Kraftster claimed that I was Red I simply wrote "HAHAHAHHAHA". I thought he messed up, he should have said I was independent. I was operating under the impression that all the Reds were gone and Kraftster slipped up.

Then ulf said something dumb and I quoted the write up where it said we were victorious over the Red's and said that Kraftster is an Independent.
After killing cbear I was under the impression that there was still a red, and after mac got killed I figured it was a recruit. From what i'm gathering, kraftster was essentially a red cause he could communicate with them in pm (right?). The logical thing seemed to just kill you after he came out to see what that meant and then to kill him the next day if he was lying. I didn't think he'd be able to kill multiple people in one night.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

No, Kraftster couldn't communicate with anyone.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I thought that I was red. My initial PM did not have a color. I remember being concerned when the write up said what thg is pointing to because I read it as saying that there were no more reds. I thought to myself, "Hey, I'm a red and I'm still out here!" I should have realized that was a purple, but, like I said, I was never assigned a color and could communicate to reds and acted as the alpha (made all final decisions) among the reds, so I just thought of myself as red for the entire game.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Someone is going to have to explain to me why Kraftster was Independent but could talk to the Red's. Am I going to have to define Independent as well?
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

By my understanding, he was the Alpha, but had other privileges along with being able to communicate with the Reds.

He was "White Devil". He got the Reds to turn on the tribe.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Well, I guess I probably "became" independent when the reds died. I would be part of a red victory if we had won as a team. I also had the option of trying to kill the reds and win for myself.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

thehockeyguru wrote:Someone is going to have to explain to me why Kraftster was Independent but could talk to the Red's. Am I going to have to define Independent as well?
It makes perfect sense in the context of the game and of history. White people exploiting indigenous tribes to gain control of the land. Whitey pretends to be friends with some tribesmen, divides them, gets them to revolt, helps them do so, then destroys them all.

Well done by Kaizer, I'd say.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
prove it.

By dumb you mean "i'm not sold that we have 3 seers?"