Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Post by Kaizer »

you were definitely overpowered a bit, 1 day vote immunity wouldve been better
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

i blame this game partly on mrandall and partly on myself. i was granted 1 see upon my death and could communicate it between three people. i assumed that he was the seer based upon the subtle statements he was making and voting for kraftster. i had 3 people i would have investigated: kraftster, tfrizz (based on his day 1 vote wording) or rylan. i thought it would be a clever ploy for rylan and obhave to play off each other and sacrifice one immediately and play it off as their schtick and grant the other a fair amount of good will for a while because it would be such a strange play. i went with rylan as i doubted the seer would ever looked in to it. dang. damn you mrandall.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

So looking back, Kraftster had too much power. It was a fun game though. I thought something was up with Kraftster because he was being coy sometimes during our discussions. I am not sure what I would have done if Kraftster had turned me in. I might have told the village he was red. I initally thought that Shad was working with Kraftster or that Shad was another independent and had somehow recruited Kraftster since Kraftster said during one of our discussions that he wasn't worried about him.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

Kraftster wrote:
Kaizer wrote:
Kraftster wrote::pop:

Really fun game, Kaizer. Thank god shaf died, I think he'd have sniffed me out. I debated on that decision for hours yesterday.

Sorry that I had to help kill you all so quickly my red ruffians.
i was wondering how the hell i was going to explain the rest of the game if shaf had protected from then on, i was relieved when you went for the kill again and got him.

also, EPP had the best moment of the game for me, when as an angry spirit, he was hell bent on taking a red down with him, but was trying to decide whether to kill redwill or shaf. :D
lol that is awesome.
Absolutely True. :face:
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

BtW, Kudo's to MRandall... His first vote in any Warz game and he picked Kraftster... Nice shot.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I think all three reds being killed for one day immunity would have been best. That would have made me more hesitant to off them because I wouldn't get anything until I went all the way. I wanted to night kill obhave on Night 1 to get an immunity right off the bat, but Kaizer wouldn't let me. So, I was happy when Rylan threw her name out at the beginning of the first day phase.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Good game, thanks Kaizer. I played pretty well sniffing out tfrizz and seeing SDD, but made a horrible play seeing Mac rather than protecting myself when I died. My bad.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

It was a lucky guess, but the way everything was going, I completely forgot about it.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

shafnutz05 wrote:Good game, thanks Kaizer. I played pretty well sniffing out tfrizz and seeing SDD, but made a horrible play seeing Mac rather than protecting myself when I died. My bad.
Ahh, so you got to chose, not alternate
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Dang good game. Thanks kaizer, well done
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

So all the armchair qb's saw right through kraftster's role claim? you all would have just intuitively known there was a second independent character?
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Troy Loney wrote:So all the armchair qb's saw right through kraftster's role claim? you all would have just intuitively known there was a second independent character?
Kaiser kinda gave it away when he said "With all the tribal rebels taken care of" or something like that.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Troy Loney wrote:So all the armchair qb's saw right through kraftster's role claim? you all would have just intuitively known there was a second independent character?
No you could have saw that that there were no Red's left like I pointed out.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

The writeup could have been interpreted that they were celebrating their victory of killing tfrizz. I don't think you could have definitively read that as the reds are gone. You could have because you knew that kraftster was lying.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Troy Loney wrote:The writeup could have been interpreted that they were celebrating their victory of killing tfrizz. I don't think you could have definitively read that as the reds are gone. You could have because you knew that kraftster was lying.
"Their victory over the Tribal rebels"... rebels. Plural. At least, that's how I viewed it.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

Mrandall is interpreting it right, but it was vague on purpose
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MRandall25 wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:The writeup could have been interpreted that they were celebrating their victory of killing tfrizz. I don't think you could have definitively read that as the reds are gone. You could have because you knew that kraftster was lying.
"Their victory over the Tribal rebels"... rebels. Plural. At least, that's how I viewed it.

Possibly meaning their victory in the day phase by voting off tfrizz.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Kaizer wrote:Mrandall is interpreting it right, but it was vague on purpose
I dont think it was vague at all. I pointed it out in that day phase when the village voted me and lost the game. Not one person said, hey made THG is right.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Thanks for the game, Kaizer. You did a great job modding. First time and solo to boot!

Really good stuff.

Kraftster timed his bold play perfectly. One of the best plays ever. It was slick and very believable. Like Troy said, the armchair QBs will say they wouldn't have fallen for it, but I'm not too proud to say that I would have been sucked in and voted off thg.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

He made enough sense to make it work.

Also, good game Kaizer. I had fun when I was around :fist:
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

I would have been very skeptical of another green seer role claim.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

I told you guys why it made sense to me. Depending on how the game played out, I could potentially become a seer or vigilante. I figured it would be disingenuous to believe I was the only one.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Rylan wrote:I told you guys why it made sense to me. Depending on how the game played out, I could potentially become a seer or vigilante. I figured it would be disingenuous to believe I was the only one.
All the blues got the same message. I got that message. I also read in the write up that all the Reds were gone.

Please answer me why you didnt ask yourself how can THG be Red if all the Red's are gone?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Cause I didn't think all the reds were gone. I read it the same as Troy. I also didn't expect 2 independents. I messed up in hindsight I admit it, but I didn't expect a second independent.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:I would have been very skeptical of another green seer role claim.
Maybe, but Kraftster's play on the "last words of canaan" was brilliant. That would have convinced poor stupid me.