**VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: **VOODOO WARZ GAME THREAD**

Post by Kraftster »

tfrizz wrote:
It's possible canaan switched from Rylan to Kraftster in anticipation of people looking at the Rylan vote, but the timing seems off. When he changed, there were 6 votes for obhave and 5 for Rylan. Only one more vote would've tied things up and they would've had a chance at saving obhave. Given that, I can't see canaan being red.

I'm going to vote to spear thehockeyguru. He didn't vote on day 1, and on day 2 he jumped in with a canaan vote when voting between EPP and shaf was at 3-3. I know redwill joined in with a late switch from ulf to canaan, but I'm not sure there's much to it.
thehockeyguru wrote:Lol. Knew the vote on me was coming. Ulf says he cant see why we are voting Canaan, then tfrizz follows with a vote on me. Two of the biggest suspects thus far.

Interesting......
tfrizz wrote:
ulf wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Lol. Knew the vote on me was coming. Ulf says he cant see why we are voting Canaan, then tfrizz follows with a vote on me. Two of the biggest suspects thus far.

Interesting......
Why am I a suspect? Just curious :slug:
He's grasping at straws. His sights were locked on canaan, then you said you weren't sure about it and I'm blatantly calling him out on it. It does nothing but make me feel even more confident in my vote.
thehockeyguru wrote:
slappybrown wrote:If I am switching its to tfrizz.
I think the last 2 games I've played in the first person to vote on me has been Red
This is the only wool being pulled over our eyes.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Troy Loney wrote:Yeah, unless there's 2 reds left it wouldn't make sense for kraft to make that play as a red. I really doubt there would be 5 bad guys in a game of 18
There arent any Red's left. I think Kraftster is some sort of independent. Did you not read the write-up where the Reds were eliminated?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

I believe it with how this game seems to work and my own personal knowledge.

yellow thg color please.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

write up coming.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

led by Kraftster, the tribe angrily turned on thehockeyguru. they heard nothing he said, they couldnt even heard what they themselves were saying. blinded by rage and frustration, Kraftster, Troy Loney and ulf held him down. Rylan stood over thehockeyguru with a large rock, and smashed his skull with it.

thehockeyguru was:
Spoiler:
a regular tribe member
remaining tribe:
Spoiler:
1. mac5155 boiled/drowned in blood on day 6
2. MRandall25 killed by angry spirits on night 7
3. canaan sawed in half on night 4
4. obhave cannibalized on day 1
5. Sam's Drunk Dog beaten to death on day 4
6.ExPatriatePen soul ripped out and trapped on day 2
7. Willie Kool Speared in his sleep, night 1
8. ulf
9. redwill killed by angry spirits on night 3
10. CBear3 cut out his own heart on day 5
11. thehockeyguru rock on skull crime, day 7
12. Slappybrown picked up a grenade on night 7
13. Troy Loney
14. Kraftster
15. Letang is the Truth banished from his body by voodoo on night 2
16. Shafnutz05 Shotgunned into paste on Night 6
17. tfrizz mutilated by tribal spears on day 3
18. Rylan
19. Spiritual remains of CBear
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

it is now Night 8
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

another night, another loud boom. this time a solitary report, followed by nothing. Troy Loney and ulf didnt even bother to check, they knew someone else was dead. they sat side by side in a hole shaking, with their spears at the ready.

Rylan was:
Spoiler:
a regular tribe member
Troy and ulf had almost calmed down when the angry spirit of thehockeyguru wailed into the camp, searching for Kraftster. but Kraftster was gone...he had fled the Tribe in the night, and thehockeyguru's tortured spirit found no peace.

Troy and ulf were at the point of nervous breakdown, and yet again they could not rest, as the remains of CBear laughed into the night: "I'm done with this world! you fools have gotten exactly what you deserve!" CBear faded into the afterlife, smoking his pipe, and still not giving a single ****.

as the morning light crept up on them, ulf and Troy Loney heard noises. not like before, these were sustained noises that shook the very ground, and they were coming closer. at the sight of their cause, ulf and Troy hugged each other and stared in horror at the behemoth monstrosities rampaging through the jungle, destroying everything in their path:
Spoiler:
their wills broken, Troy Loney and ulf made no attempt to fight any longer. just before the demonic contraptions smashed them under their treads, they caught a glimpse of Kraftster, standing up through the sunroof of a jeep with a drink in his hand.
Troy and ulf were regular tribe members
Kraftster was:
Spoiler:
Equinsu Orcha, a European industrialist bent on logging out the jungle for profit.
the tribe:
Spoiler:
1. mac5155 boiled/drowned in blood on day 6
2. MRandall25 killed by angry spirits on night 7
3. canaan sawed in half on night 4
4. obhave cannibalized on day 1
5. Sam's Drunk Dog beaten to death on day 4
6.ExPatriatePen soul ripped out and trapped on day 2
7. Willie Kool Speared in his sleep, night 1
8. ulf Crushed by bulldozers night 8
9. redwill killed by angry spirits on night 3
10. CBear3 cut out his own heart on day 5
11. thehockeyguru rock on skull crime, day 7
12. Slappybrown picked up a grenade on night 7
13. Troy Loney crushed by bulldozers night 8
14. Kraftster Equinsu Orcha
15. Letang is the Truth banished from his body by voodoo on night 2
16. Shafnutz05 Shotgunned into paste on Night 6
17. tfrizz mutilated by tribal spears on day 3
18. Rylan MIA, presumed shot in the face
19. Spiritual remains of CBear
Spoiler:
Kraftster Wins!
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

Well played Kraftster.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Awesome game Kaizer, really good balance and interesting roles. Nice job Krafty.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dear mrandall, you shouldn't have switched your vote :lol:

good game errbody. kraftster worked the village on that THG vote. oh lawd did he ever.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

:pop:

Really fun game, Kaizer. Thank god shaf died, I think he'd have sniffed me out. I debated on that decision for hours yesterday.

Sorry that I had to help kill you all so quickly my red ruffians.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I can't believe the village fell for that role claim by Kraftster.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Kaizer wrote:You are a Regular Tribe member. However, you have a lot more power than the others know. You could be called upon to be a Vigilante or Seer type character, depending on the developments of the game. Take care about your voting decisions, as the restless spirits may not tolerate the killing of too many tribal members. Death is not the end.

The reason I BELIEVED
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Ha, I thought I had something the 1st day...

Also, who said I was trying to kill Shad? You couldn't be further from the truth. I never voted for him.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

Also, it figures the game ends while I'm driving back to Pittsburgh for winter break.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

the roles:

Shafnutz / redwill
someone figured it out earlier, Shaf and redwill were both Seer and Angel, alternating roles each night. they didnt know who the other was, until shaf used a see on redwill. when redwill died, shaf held both powers, and used a see instead of protecting himself the night Kraftster killed him.

CBear
CBear explained everything about his role already, except that once his body was killed, he could join either the reds or the tribe. he chose red, so he joined up with Kraftster.

Kraftster
an independant embedded with the reds. he was immune to angry spirits, and since he needed to kill EVERYONE in the tribe, he gained a day immunity everytime one of the reds bought it, which is also why the game ended without another day phase, it would have been redundant since he had 3 built up, and couldnt have lost.

the Reds
i felt bad for their predicament, and tried to warn them subtly with the fake jewels and "Roilex" their boss had given them, and didnt know Kraftster would be so aggressive and blatant about voting for his faithful reds to be murdered. it would have made for a more fair game if he wasnt with them, but i thought it would be something new and cool, and blended with the Industrialist swindling his way to the tribes death.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

gah, i wanted to kill kraftster but let my anger get in the way :evil:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

well, nvm, he was immune to the spirits.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

Kraftster wrote::pop:

Really fun game, Kaizer. Thank god shaf died, I think he'd have sniffed me out. I debated on that decision for hours yesterday.

i was wondering how the hell i was going to explain the rest of the game if shaf had protected from then on, i was relieved when you went for the kill again and got him.

also, EPP had the best moment of the game for me, when as an angry spirit, he was hell bent on taking a red down with him, but was trying to decide whether to kill redwill or shaf. :D
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I thought you were trying to drop hints, but I can see how they wouldn't have picked up on it.

I was actually going to come out against SDD the day that shaf revealed him. I was worried that at that point, though, SDD might realize something had to be up and come right back at me. Shaf seeing him made that an impossibility, though.

I do like the embedded red idea, and I have long thought that it would be fun to have some double crosses going on with players who can talk outside the game. I think I tried to integrate that a little bit in True Blood, but I can't remember exactly. In the end, that many immunities were probably a bit excessive. I debated about playing it out without the fireworks from the last day phase to see if I could finish without getting any suspicion to sort of be able to say that I won without needing the immunities, but I decided it would be more fun to play with the village on that last day phase.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Kaizer wrote:
Kraftster wrote::pop:

i was wondering how the hell i was going to explain the rest of the game if shaf had protected from then on, i was relieved when you went for the kill again and got him.

also, EPP had the best moment of the game for me, when as an angry spirit, he was hell bent on taking a red down with him, but was trying to decide whether to kill redwill or shaf. :D
lol that is awesome.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

How did the spirits work? I was very uncertain what counted as an angry spirit and thought there might have been a vig that could kill me.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Kaizer »

the angry spirits were those (regular tribe) who had been killed by the tribe during a day vote, and could choose one person to kill
the others were those who were killed by reds, and could See a person, and choose someone for me to relay the results to

there were so few of them because reds and greens were dropping like flies, and the reds killing the tribe members at night.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Why wasn't thg able to kill Kraftster?
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Sam's Drunk Dog wrote:Why wasn't thg able to kill Kraftster?
The spirits couldn't kill me. I didn't tell you guys that because I thought it might make you wonder a little bit why I was getting so much power.